How do we solve "Great" Britain?

how do we solve "Great" Britain?

Attached: 1557375215413.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

finally elect a muslim prime minister

Marshall law

Attached: 1557606799179.jpg (600x409, 79K)

do all women in the UK look like maisie williams? inbred flat faced cunts

why you spoil the next game of thrones episode

not all but a fair few.

Idk what you're talking about? I have this vid saved, shit looks fun. I want to...
>buy the tranny a drink
>talk to the old man
>buy the guy in the green hat a fucking bottle
>take a picture with the midget
>and ask that lady how she broke her leg
You should honestly use this vid in a tourism commercial.

its solve it self over the next two decades.

Attached: 1557193196259.jpg (155x176, 7K)

British women are pretty ugly on average, but they do have a few very nice ones in between. Not sure if it’s worse than the US though.

kek

We discover oil there.
Think before answering.

US isnt bad at all just avoidd some of the southern states and states bordering mexico for goblinas

First would be an independent Northern Ireland which would eventually reunite with Ireland. Immediately following an independent Scotland which would reunite with the Reich, my apologies EU is the term

Wales will become a Luxembourg and England will beg America for protection. Only this round, America is being ruled by a half German / half Scot

Gott straffe England

If the NEETs who want to save England start working, start lifting and running, save all the money they make and keep a low profile about what they are doing then all at once join/start a right wing party and overwhelmingly vote for said party that would be a start. Unless this happens we will be stuck with incels who act out alone committing some random crime which in turn makes it even harder for the rest of us who want what's best for Europe

>Builds worlds biggest Empire

Attached: 1550509071189.jpg (480x640, 97K)

theres only one way to be sure.

Attached: cAFOwQ3.gif (500x270, 984K)

Martial

anglo women are are bottom tier.

This!

kek. absolute unit of a webm

How about we have power in local hands, as opposed to being so centralised in London.

Deinstrialisation fucked some places so hard, that they revel in their dilapidated state as some kind of coping mechanisms.

>But, I'll keep voting Tory even though they have nothing but contempt for me because at least they aren't labour.

The island containing England, Wales and Scotland is referred to "Great Britain" because it is the largest island in the British Isles. There are actually over 7000 islands in the British Isles.

The word "Great" refers to geographic, not character. Everyone just assumes "Great Britain" means 'great' as a measure of character because we literally are great.

>do all women in the UK look like maisie williams?
that's not inbreeding. that's fetal alcohol syndrome. maisie williams looks like someone smacked her with a pan because her mother consumed too much alcohol during pregnancy, not because her mother and father are brother and sister.

the more I see this girl the more I want her

the fuck is going on in there? is some kind of weirdos circus?

Why do you keep posting the same damn thread multiple times a day?

>is some kind of weirdos circus?
thats your average british pub with the exception of the dwarf. the little fella is just a lucky dip.

hahah, I'm calling my wife in to see this one....

Lol this. I always correct people.

I know! Awesome Britain. Bloody brilliant Britain! Fantastic and Amazing Britain? Hmm let's settle for GREAT BRITAIN!

They really think that's how it happened. It's just the land mass. The greatest land mass in the British isles.

>Bloody brilliant Britain! Fantastic and Amazing Britain? Hmm let's settle for GREAT BRITAIN!
Based Britain.

you had a typo and your typo is also the answer to your mistyped question
"Dissolve" great britain

Clearly a gopnik.

Attached: london_walk.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

what the hell is going on here

they could touch bellies and still be 2 feet apart

Sadly true a cheeky WKD blue won't hurt the babby.
Gotta celebrate daddy being out on tag from his assault charge this week innit.

UK, France and Sweden are beyond salvation

Martian law, motherfuckers

Attached: mars_attacks-alien.jpg (179x225, 54K)

We don't but if you want a glimpse what your future looks like, watch children of men.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f74686562726f74686572686f6f646f666576696c6765656b732e66696c65732e776f726470726573732e (728x409, 239K)

my friends sister went to the UK recently, i asked her before she left what British food she most likely wants to try.

she said curry.

lmfao.

I want to go back.

Attached: 1551533057965.jpg (910x1136, 347K)

I always think the norfies are rare but someone always has a fresh picture

Attached: 1510105588193.png (715x535, 286K)

This is incredibly disturbing

>that fucking tyrion at the end
every fucking time

Attached: 1392204807675.jpg (349x337, 50K)

This is the force of terror that once conquered the world

In that movie the only woman capable of childbirth is a black woman. Our problem is the opposite.

oh, we might get them back one day. but it will be very, very bloody. just like with the financial crises governments face, elected politicians will *always* choose an easy route now and kick the snowball down the road (turning it into a future avalanche) rather than deal with a little bit of pain now

they do it with pensions, market bubbles, immigration, and even global warming (assuming thatll ever actually be a disaster we couldve prevented). any major issue you can think of

Attached: XKwSg5n.jpg (900x1455, 249K)

>THE ETERNAL ANGLO

>living in a country filled with fat ugly slags
>still can't get laid

Attached: download.jpg (230x230, 8K)

i would too, but she is busy with tyrone

It's already getting the solution it deserves.

That pub has it all. Drunk dancing, drunk marching and a midget. That's a happening place.

nearly netherbro

Lowland Scotland has never been gaelic and will be annexed to England along with the Norse Shetland and Orkney islands. The northwest will be given over to a united Ireland after forcible repatriation of the Unionist squatters, then a Celtic-nationalist puppet dictator will be installed in Dublin. Wales will have its own nationalist puppet dictator but ties with England will inevitably remain close. Newly expanded Großengland will work to kick out all non Germanic nations from the EU, the North Sea will become our sacred lake, the English language will be re-Germanicised based on Old English roots and failing that calques from German, and we shall have peace.

marshallah, brother

>great
whew

let Britain and the rest of Europe go fuck off, it's a shithole already and getting worse every day, let them enjoy their muslim pets who are forming grooming gangs for their daughters like the rest of northern Europe

Attached: 35F241B6-AB52-4EC7-977D-7730053384C2.jpg (600x400, 40K)

looks fun desu

I like this plan

pretty based

long dick style

I think the first person in the video is a biological woman.