Post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

Attached: jew.jpg (638x361, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Attached: wait for it.jpg (896x632, 88K)

Attached: pwned.png (852x480, 712K)

does anyone actually care about asriel anymore

Attached: btfo.jpg (850x468, 116K)

romania i swear to god if you don't stop this hedonistic behavior i'll call your parents to let them know that you're a crazy cunt

and wanting to get put in a diaper by a "mommy kangaroo" isn't hedonistic?

You're the only hedonistic thing to ever exist on this planet.

lad, i don't think you know what that word means

Neither do you, romania. And I'm not your lad

how much pleasure would it give you to get pampered in a diaper by this so called "mommy kangaroo" you keep babbling on about?

Attached: only.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

haha, it's a little fantasy that i have sometimes maybe... okay??? why the fuck do you even care about that?

why do you allow cp on /baaa/?

I do not allow that heretic content. Stop with the lies already, fagmark

fantasy? isn't that particularly hedonistic? and weren't you quite public about this pleasure inducing fantasy of yours on this board? i remember you said you felt the need to tell us all about your diaper indulging, didn't you? so how much pleasure would this mommy kangaroo bring you if she were to touch the diaper on your penis?

>fantasy? isn't that particularly hedonistic?
no, fantasies cannot be hedonistic
>and weren't you quite public about this pleasure inducing fantasy of yours on this board?
at least not every single user noticed that fantasy
>i remember you said you felt the need to tell us all about your diaper indulging, didn't you?
but i only indulge in being epic
>so how much pleasure would this mommy kangaroo bring you if she were to touch the diaper on your penis?
yeah no, my "mommy kangaroo" doesn't touch my penis or whatever you just said

>no, fantasies cannot be hedonistic
what about a fantasy where someone wishes to constantly have sex with different kinds of women? would that not be hedonistic?
>at least not every single user noticed that fantasy
but you certainly wanted the people here to know about it didn't you?
>but i only indulge in being epic
indulging in the fact that you wish overly disproportionate anthromorphic animals would caress you and pamper you with diapers
>yeah no, my "mommy kangaroo" doesn't touch my penis or whatever you just said
then how would she place the diaper on you then? first she'd have to undress you, and then you'd feel her placing the diaper around your crotch, the zone where your penis is, yes?

>what about a fantasy where someone wishes to constantly have sex with different kinds of women? would that not be hedonistic?
No, but it would be gay as fuck
>but you certainly wanted the people here to know about it didn't you?
hmmm...
>indulging in the fact that you wish overly disproportionate anthromorphic animals would caress you and pamper you with diapers
>overly disproportionate
it's just a style, bro.
>then how would she place the diaper on you then? first she'd have to undress you, and then you'd feel her placing the diaper around your crotch, the zone where your penis is, yes?
...normally she would put it on me like a normal being. i wouldn't even get aroused by it being touched loleee

>No, but it would be gay as fuck
and wouldn't it be hedonistic? i have doubts that you know what this word means, and why is it "gay as fuck"? is it any gayer than diaper poo poo and the fattened up humanoid animals?
>it's just a style, bro.
which you indulge in, take pleasure from, do you not? or is there something else you wish to tell me? another reason for you being like this?
>...normally she would put it on me like a normal being. i wouldn't even get aroused by it being touched loleee
and why do you want this anyways? if not for hedonistic pleasure and arousal, what else? something you wish to talk about?

and wouldn't it be hedonistic? i have doubts that you know what this word means, and why is it "gay as fuck"?
because it is, and it is my opinion desu
>is it any gayer than diaper poo poo and the fattened up humanoid animals?
yes but why put it like that?
>which you indulge in, take pleasure from, do you not? or is there something else you wish to tell me? another reason for you being like this?
i don't know dude. at least it's not sexual pleasure
>and why do you want this anyways? if not for hedonistic pleasure and arousal, what else? something you wish to talk about?
i want it because i wanna test it, and to probably get away from Jow Forums for a while... hahahahaha

i fucked up on the top quote...

hmmmmmm, yonkers, remember when we last talked about your father? is that the reason why you want this mommy kangaroo so much? no father to be there for you, and him hating you as well? if not for pleasure and arousal, then why else would you want such things? but other than that, the diapers and inflation must be..... personal preference, let's put it at that

i just told you why i wanted a mommy kangaroo for fucks sake romania
did you even read the post
>remember when we last talked about your father?
Yeah, so what? The father problem was a larp

jewsriel, jewsriel, what really is your true reasoning behind wanting a mommy kangaroo? it has something to do with your parents, doesn't it? tell me more about it

>what really is your true reasoning behind wanting a mommy kangaroo?
so i can get away from Jow Forums, but that's just gonna be a test
>it has something to do with your parents, doesn't it? tell me more about it
no, it doesn't. fuck off with the parental human shit

Attached: kot kill mutt.png (871x1072, 501K)

it does have something to do with your parents, them breaking up meant you didn't have a father around you, so you wish for a mommy kangaroo instead to fill in the gaps, correct? if so, may you allow me to inquire more on it?

no, it does not have something to do with my """parents""" you idiot
i only wish for a mommy kangaroo because i want one so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

because your father was not around to be with you, mixed in with your hatred of him, you wish this female to be with you and take care of you and give you affection, another mother in addition to your human one perhaps? or maybe you wish this one to replace your human mother because you do not think your real mother is good enough? maybe, and mixed in with your affinity for animals this female that will grant you affection is a kangaroo, correct? a tad hedonistic, if i do say so myself, but, what do you think jewsriel?

user, you seem to have misunderstood my response.

>because your father was not around to be with you, mixed in with your hatred of him, you wish this female to be with you and take care of you and give you affection, another mother in addition to your human one perhaps?
what are you saying and why should i care?
>or maybe you wish this one to replace your human mother because you do not think your real mother is good enough?
well, my human mother could move somewhere else
>maybe, and mixed in with your affinity for animals this female that will grant you affection is a kangaroo, correct?
yes so she can put me in big huge diapers and to keep me away from banter for a while i guess i don't know
>a tad hedonistic, if i do say so myself, but, what do you think jewsriel?
can you stop saying hedonistic
it doesn't mean anything anymore

Attached: the brattiest of them all.jpg (708x707, 83K)

jewsriel, you know exactly what i am talking about but do not wish to acknowledge it, why is that? we can talk about anything, remember?

i'm telling you everything i can brooo

was it your parents breaking up that caused you to want a mother kangaroo so much? was it?

No, but it's none of your business.

your father not giving you the affection you sought after made you want a mother kangaroo to indulge you in your hedonistic diaper fetish, correct?

Is this his mother?

see
this is not because of a break-up, this is because i want a cute thing to take care of me like a caretaker

>i am male
>i like my male cat drawing's ass
>sex with women is gay as fuck
SMART MAN

>implying that my cat has an ass
but my cat doesn't have an ass you swine

ive found his mom
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

la atrocidad de yonkers

Attached: theinternetdoesnotforget.png (1544x2024, 63K)

imagine le smelle

it does pants shit
imagine...