Eli Ross
Eli Ross

post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

Attached: jew.jpg (34 KB, 638x361)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Attached: wait-for-it.jpg (88 KB, 896x632)

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Attached: pwned.png (712 KB, 852x480)

Luke Young
Luke Young

does anyone actually care about asriel anymore

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

Attached: btfo.jpg (116 KB, 850x468)

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

romania i swear to god if you don't stop this hedonistic behavior i'll call your parents to let them know that you're a crazy cunt

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

and wanting to get put in a diaper by a "mommy kangaroo" isn't hedonistic?

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

You're the only hedonistic thing to ever exist on this planet.

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

lad, i don't think you know what that word means

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

Neither do you, romania. And I'm not your lad

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

how much pleasure would it give you to get pampered in a diaper by this so called "mommy kangaroo" you keep babbling on about?

Attached: only.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

haha, it's a little fantasy that i have sometimes maybe... okay??? why the fuck do you even care about that?

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

why do you allow cp on /baaa/?

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

I do not allow that heretic content. Stop with the lies already, fagmark

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

fantasy? isn't that particularly hedonistic? and weren't you quite public about this pleasure inducing fantasy of yours on this board? i remember you said you felt the need to tell us all about your diaper indulging, didn't you? so how much pleasure would this mommy kangaroo bring you if she were to touch the diaper on your penis?

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

fantasy? isn't that particularly hedonistic?
no, fantasies cannot be hedonistic
and weren't you quite public about this pleasure inducing fantasy of yours on this board?
at least not every single user noticed that fantasy
i remember you said you felt the need to tell us all about your diaper indulging, didn't you?
but i only indulge in being epic
so how much pleasure would this mommy kangaroo bring you if she were to touch the diaper on your penis?
yeah no, my "mommy kangaroo" doesn't touch my penis or whatever you just said

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

no, fantasies cannot be hedonistic
what about a fantasy where someone wishes to constantly have sex with different kinds of women? would that not be hedonistic?
at least not every single user noticed that fantasy
but you certainly wanted the people here to know about it didn't you?
but i only indulge in being epic
indulging in the fact that you wish overly disproportionate anthromorphic animals would caress you and pamper you with diapers
yeah no, my "mommy kangaroo" doesn't touch my penis or whatever you just said
then how would she place the diaper on you then? first she'd have to undress you, and then you'd feel her placing the diaper around your crotch, the zone where your penis is, yes?

Easton Price
Easton Price

what about a fantasy where someone wishes to constantly have sex with different kinds of women? would that not be hedonistic?
No, but it would be gay as fuck
but you certainly wanted the people here to know about it didn't you?
hmmm...
indulging in the fact that you wish overly disproportionate anthromorphic animals would caress you and pamper you with diapers
overly disproportionate
it's just a style, bro.
then how would she place the diaper on you then? first she'd have to undress you, and then you'd feel her placing the diaper around your crotch, the zone where your penis is, yes?
...normally she would put it on me like a normal being. i wouldn't even get aroused by it being touched loleee

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

No, but it would be gay as fuck
and wouldn't it be hedonistic? i have doubts that you know what this word means, and why is it "gay as fuck"? is it any gayer than diaper poo poo and the fattened up humanoid animals?
it's just a style, bro.
which you indulge in, take pleasure from, do you not? or is there something else you wish to tell me? another reason for you being like this?
...normally she would put it on me like a normal being. i wouldn't even get aroused by it being touched loleee
and why do you want this anyways? if not for hedonistic pleasure and arousal, what else? something you wish to talk about?

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

and wouldn't it be hedonistic? i have doubts that you know what this word means, and why is it "gay as fuck"?
because it is, and it is my opinion desu
is it any gayer than diaper poo poo and the fattened up humanoid animals?
yes but why put it like that?
which you indulge in, take pleasure from, do you not? or is there something else you wish to tell me? another reason for you being like this?
i don't know dude. at least it's not sexual pleasure
and why do you want this anyways? if not for hedonistic pleasure and arousal, what else? something you wish to talk about?
i want it because i wanna test it, and to probably get away from Jow Forums for a while... hahahahaha

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

i fucked up on the top quote...

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

hmmmmmm, yonkers, remember when we last talked about your father? is that the reason why you want this mommy kangaroo so much? no father to be there for you, and him hating you as well? if not for pleasure and arousal, then why else would you want such things? but other than that, the diapers and inflation must be..... personal preference, let's put it at that

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

i just told you why i wanted a mommy kangaroo for fucks sake romania
did you even read the post
remember when we last talked about your father?
Yeah, so what? The father problem was a larp

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

jewsriel, jewsriel, what really is your true reasoning behind wanting a mommy kangaroo? it has something to do with your parents, doesn't it? tell me more about it

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

what really is your true reasoning behind wanting a mommy kangaroo?
so i can get away from Jow Forums, but that's just gonna be a test
it has something to do with your parents, doesn't it? tell me more about it
no, it doesn't. fuck off with the parental human shit

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Attached: kot-kill-mutt.png (501 KB, 871x1072)

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

it does have something to do with your parents, them breaking up meant you didn't have a father around you, so you wish for a mommy kangaroo instead to fill in the gaps, correct? if so, may you allow me to inquire more on it?

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

no, it does not have something to do with my """parents""" you idiot
i only wish for a mommy kangaroo because i want one so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

because your father was not around to be with you, mixed in with your hatred of him, you wish this female to be with you and take care of you and give you affection, another mother in addition to your human one perhaps? or maybe you wish this one to replace your human mother because you do not think your real mother is good enough? maybe, and mixed in with your affinity for animals this female that will grant you affection is a kangaroo, correct? a tad hedonistic, if i do say so myself, but, what do you think jewsriel?

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

user, you seem to have misunderstood my response.

because your father was not around to be with you, mixed in with your hatred of him, you wish this female to be with you and take care of you and give you affection, another mother in addition to your human one perhaps?
what are you saying and why should i care?
or maybe you wish this one to replace your human mother because you do not think your real mother is good enough?
well, my human mother could move somewhere else
maybe, and mixed in with your affinity for animals this female that will grant you affection is a kangaroo, correct?
yes so she can put me in big huge diapers and to keep me away from banter for a while i guess i don't know
a tad hedonistic, if i do say so myself, but, what do you think jewsriel?
can you stop saying hedonistic
it doesn't mean anything anymore

Attached: the-brattiest-of-them-all.jpg (83 KB, 708x707)

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

jewsriel, you know exactly what i am talking about but do not wish to acknowledge it, why is that? we can talk about anything, remember?

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

i'm telling you everything i can brooo

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

was it your parents breaking up that caused you to want a mother kangaroo so much? was it?

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

No, but it's none of your business.

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

your father not giving you the affection you sought after made you want a mother kangaroo to indulge you in your hedonistic diaper fetish, correct?

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Is this his mother?

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

see
this is not because of a break-up, this is because i want a cute thing to take care of me like a caretaker

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

i am male
i like my male cat drawing's ass
sex with women is gay as fuck
SMART MAN

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

implying that my cat has an ass
but my cat doesn't have an ass you swine

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

ive found his mom
youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

la atrocidad de yonkers

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Attached: theinternetdoesnotforget.png (63 KB, 1544x2024)

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

imagine le smelle

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

it does pants shit
imagine...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit