BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP...

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK BEEP BEEP BEEP HONK HONK

Attached: IMG-20190514-193805-906.jpg (231 KB, 1050x700)

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

good thread

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

being stuck in this kind of traffic used to give me really bad anxiety. like i was trapped in a coffin.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

mfw Im paid per hour
mfw Im paid to sit in traffic driving between first and last call of the day

Attached: jew-gold.jpg (483 KB, 1162x850)

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

the absolute state of modern civilization

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

An average American.

James Thomas
James Thomas

i'm almost 100 percent sure your kidding but.. you don't really have a plane do you?

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

California on a typical day

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

honko honko

Attached: hkonk.png (15 KB, 705x751)

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

I find traffic comfy. its like everyone is stuck in the same situation and you get this friendly traffic bond.
Also there are cars now that can drive you through traffic by themselves

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

I don't even have a car. I am not even Slovakian. I just got drunk and took a bus to a random spot and then walked here because I felt like it

Planes are too complicated and they don't let you experience the world

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

I never thought of it this way. You have an interesting perspective

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

c'mon hurry up traffic i just wanna see my wife and kids

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

HELLO ME CLEAN WINDOW ME CLEAN WINDOW REAL GOOD SIR *wipes your windshield with a really shitty windshield cleaner, leaving smudge everywhere*
ME CLEAN GOOD SIR 5 EURO SIR 5 EURO

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

European license plates look fucking stupid. It’s like the plate is designed to take up as much space as possible.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

You can't hide "HONK HONK" within the car noises, you fucking racist.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

The only thing us License plates have over euro license plates is how us states make unique designs for them. I like seeing how creative places like Alaska and texas get with their plates

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Also more efficient design, better shape, more aesthetic design, and proper labeling. So the US objectively has better plates.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

imagine being this rich

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

more efficient
proper labeling

The plate's job is to make the car identifiable. Euro cars do that and just that, with high contrast colors and bold numbers. Our shitty plates shrink the numbers to make room for gay designs. They're allowed to be half obscured by license plate covers, or even COMPLETELY obscurred by plastic screens.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

like i was trapped in a coffin.
fuck user

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

This isn't India.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit