Post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

Attached: jew.jpg (638x361, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8031368/#8031833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: wait for it.jpg (896x632, 88K)

Attached: pwned.png (852x480, 712K)

Attached: btfo.jpg (850x468, 116K)

>getting mutilated and goreedd
you mean shitty edits of me being pasted on some stupid random people getting killed by israel standards (if that's correct)? god you're pathetic

>stupid random people
>israel standards
by god jewsriel! both anti-semitic AND disrespectful of the dead? very very unexpected and rude of you indeed

>by god jewsriel! both anti-semitic AND disrespectful of the dead?
well it's not my fault your dumb ass took them from the internet and pasted my shite selfie there
>very very unexpected and rude of you indeed
Well, not really. I wasn't disrespecting the dead by saying heartless stuff.

bloody hell jewsriel, a liar too? insulting dead people all like that willy nilly and assuming the good state of Israel would randomly kill prisoners like that to send a message? no no no, that is quite anti-semitic and disrespectful indeed

your behavior is the only "anti-semetic and disrespectful" thing here. hell, you're even insufferable to the point where i actually want you gone for good
god damn it romania.

wow jewsriel, very rude of you to make that dodge like that, rude indeed to not acknowledge your disrespectfulness and anti-semitism towards dead people and Israel, indeed

but i did not disrespect any type of those people. i was just shocked at the fact that your presence keeps coming back aaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhh

why do you hate jews and make fun of the dead? you know you can get in big trouble for these sorts of things, especially anti-semitism....

god damn it my fucking language is corrupting

>romania just kill yourself i don't even want you here anymore
woah! pretty edgy if you ask me, huh? get a load of this guy, amirite? this guy who refuses to acknowledge the fact he calls dead people stupid and implies the great democratic republic of Israel would ever execute their prisoners to send a message across! disrespectful and anti-semitic, and an edgy liar at that

jewsriel..... why'd you delete that?
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8031368/#8031833

i've got a better question for you
why the fuck did you search something like this?
really, romania? a fucking 2014 isis video? god you're crazy

Attached: james foley.png (450x311, 120K)

jewsriel, jewsriel, why did you delete this and why do you refuse to acknowledge your disrespect for the dead and antisemitism?

i never disrespected anyone faggot
i was only implying that you searched an isis video of james foley, and others being killed for fucks sakeeeee
NOW READ THIS CAREFULLY, user

why did you call those dead people stupid, thus disrespecting them, why are you antisemitic, why did you delete this response , why are you a liar, and why are you being edgy by calling me a faggot?

romania just go the fuck away already
i'm tired of giving you attention
i'm tired of seeing your threads
i'm tired of seeing your proclaimed "based" responses
i'm tired of seeing your presence
i'm tired of seeing everything about you
go the fuck away and leave Jow Forums

rude of you to evade my question like that, why did you call those dead people stupid and disrespect them, why do you imply Israel would do such atrocious acts as ISIS, why did you delete this response , why are you a liar, and why are you being edgy?

Attached: justice.jpg (308x312, 52K)

to answer your questions
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: a2a44c5d24951722778e0244bdad4ae62081968e3f9d9a2e33ec485aee5e249a.jpg (1387x809, 102K)

why aren't you answering my questions? ashamed of telling the truth?

i just answered them with a simple answer

Attached: extra smugaroo.jpg (379x364, 19K)

see