I have a sexual relationship with my mother

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

Okay hear me out /pol/, most girls my age are disgusting thots who don't want to date only sleep around like whores. They're also really vapid and boring to talk to like they don't care about anything unless it's Love Island or some other dumb shit. It was really frustrating because I don't want to have casual sex but it was the only way to have intimacy which I really need. I talked to my mum about this and she asked if I wanted to be intimate with her instead, I was shocked at first I always thought my mum is attractive but I never thought about her sexually but after she mentioned it my mind wondered and I came around to the idea.

I know it's degenerate and all but in my opinion it's better than screwing duckfaced hos and it brings me and my mum closer together. We have really nice pillow chats and I'd be lying if I said the feeling of being inside my mother isn't a huge turn on. Eventually I'm going to leave this country to start a new life abroad and hopefully find a good woman but until then I have my mum who takes care of my needs.

Attached: image.jpg (176 KB, 409x512)

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

most girls my age
Dropped. Was really hoping for some m/s

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

You couldn't find a MILF your mums age? I never had sex with my mother but she jerked me off a few times.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

Post feet

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

reading comprehension, nigger

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

I could've but I wasn't thinking about that until my mum brought it up. How did it happen for you?

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

Tits or gtfo

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

Okay hear me out /pol/
No.

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

What the fuck guys

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

give us green text, OP

Attached: 1557975425537.jpg (28 KB, 744x726)

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Based, any more pics of mom=?

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

You're not looking hard inuf. There is literally over a billion older women in this world that will pair with a young man. Never nail your mum, even if she wants it.

congrats on being too politically incorrect for /pol/

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

I have a sexual relationship with my mother
UK/Pakistani flag
I believe you.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

incest is bad npc right here
when homosexualy is okay and incest is not

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

no greentext

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

not suprised if its real. on the old freedom of speech internet there used to be a forum for this and other serious degenerates. the forum was packed with stories such as this, Of course the kikes shut it down along with the rest of free speech on the internet.

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

Go back there

Attached: Imptrash2.png (170 KB, 714x1048)

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Fuck you, leaf.

Attached: 128137750187120110725-22047-1qunhxc.png (2 KB, 223x176)

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

do what you want. but if banging your mum was a good idea then it would be seen in nature as 1st resort amongst high tier mammals rather than a last. primitive mammals such as mice will bang their mums.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Jow Forums is /pol/'s dumping grounds, nobody cares you dumb tranny leaf

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

says the goat fucker

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

I know but the feeling I get when I'm with my mum is amazing and it's made us both much happier in life. It won't last forever it's just until I move abroad.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Post more pics plz

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

Pics
Come on op we are waiting.

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Based, pics of your mom?

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

bump

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

bump.

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

i require mum pics

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit