Fuck liberals

Fuck liberals.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mhmhluhUex1qz4rgp.jpg (500x357, 45K)

Attached: @twitter..jpg (583x157, 17K)

>Fuck OP.
ftfy ;)

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u15.jpg (439x550, 58K)

Huh, you're a libfaggot
Makes sense, how's it feel to be the reason the rest of us don't think America is cool anymore?

you have to go back

Attached: b2r.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Not triggered actually.
>Huh, y-you're a libfaggot
No I'm not.
>Makes sense, how's it feel to be the reason the rest of us don't think America is cool anymore?
Did anyone say it's cool right now?
Go back where? If it's Jow Forums, then no thanks.

WWHOSTMT QUOTEE

please god spare bulgaria from this evil

Attached: 1547915425018.jpg (750x743, 132K)

who are you quoting

i'm quoting your stupid post you stupid newfag

he never said any of that

hm yes quite
take it away boys, it's showing signs of psychosis,
the un-padded cell

You guys have that big dam, right? Throw them off the top. Popular in the middle east, try a little cultural variety.

then you're an idiot.
i'm not a cell. i'm a human ffs

the n-word

Why are you so mad, nobody said anything to you,
poor kid, he's gone mad

we do have dams. throw them from them? sounds good to be honest. maybe we could tell them they're going in for an abortion but the door actually leads to the dam wall and they just slide down into the water and drown. that'd be cool

honestly, unless it's a rapebaby i really don't understand why it's supposed to be such a triumph for human rights to be allowed to kill your baby

I'm not mad. lol

Attached: 1437860016780.jpg (511x469, 42K)

¥the spic hates America too
lol

Mittens gonna shit in "its" pants again, what a libtard

Euthanasia is the only option at this stage

but mittens doesn't wear pants he's a cat
seriously why the fuck would you think i shit in my pants? are you spying on me, anone?

>are you spying on me
Oh... So pants shitting is a daily activity...

Pants shitting
another one of its many ''hobbies''

>how will the baby get out when I've stitched some sausage meat over the hole? Abortion is the only solution.

go back on Jow Forums, thread hidden

everyone who replies after me is a big cunt and can go back to r*ddit

Replying because obvious newfig is obvious

stop being an angryfag french
or else i'll stop buying your bread

lovecraftian

@8035287

The things you do with the bread amounts to a hate crime, the French will be glad to pry it from your hands

Attached: Ramirez-900-11-16-15.jpg (900x654, 78K)

could you tell me how you square the circle on pol being reddit? could you tell me how it's possible for the people who are neonazis and who say nigger to be redditors? is reddit a den of neonazis and nigger haters according to you?
similarly, why are you trying to convince me that people who are offended at liberals being insulted, are actually Jow Forums?

@8035299
But I only eat it to forget about hatred like you.

@8035311

Anal Vore doesn't fall under eating you disgusting monster

I don't even do anal vore in real life, or at all. Anal vore is fucking impossible to do in real life, even science won't work on such a thing. I would probably move to another planet if degenerate things like THAT existed. God damn it user. You sure gave me a slight scare.

>I don't even do anal vore in real life
thank you for clarifying

He ERPs ANAL VORE
El Monstro

So you understand now?
@8035371
Nah, I don't do ERP.

If a mother would have followed through with pulling the plug to her retarded son we would have one less shitty thread on the catalog so i fully support abortion.

Based and redpilled thread

>If a mother would have followed through with pulling the plug to her retarded son we would have one less shitty thread on the catalog so i fully support abortion.
Yeah, I'd do this to my haters too

Attached: SafeSpaceCrop.png (284x374, 205K)

cry harder it makes me cum buckets

Attached: case-cartoons-cam-wheres-the-safe-space-in-this-thing-9446785.png (500x366, 86K)

fox is just as shitty as the rest of em. Replace fox news with youtube then you got it correct.