How are turks not white?

Attached: 220px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png (220x147, 2K)

like aussies

they aren’t even human
let alone white

im a turk and pretty sure im white

Attached: 2019-03-22-193701_1.jpg (960x544, 63K)

Turks are BLACK.

That greasy hair says otherwise

go make me a kebab

This is a dog eat dog world, make your own damn kebab, fake kiwi.

>swedish flag
don't you have some arab cock to suck?

Got ya.

turks are mutts. my dad comes from kayseri central anatolia. i took a dna test and came back 50% balkan (albanian) 20% central european austrian region, 15% central Asian and the rest was caucasus and shit

It's because that specific patch of lands is situated in between a lot of different regions, thus it has been invaded by many different groups of people with different racial traits. The result is a mutt population, much like Mexico.

Some of them may be white but none of them is human.

Attached: 1523129968800.jpg (429x467, 36K)

that looks is more arab, almost never see a turk like that. most turks look greek but with squinty eyes and a bit more harsh face

they are human! look at the fucking species you blind fucker. they aren't animals

Humans are animals.

Well, god never confirmed it desu

I am god, confirmed.

NZ id
thats one redpilled haircut

>look greek
same difference. Today's greeks have NOTHING in common with Greeks who built Greece and modern civilization. They're pretty much the opposite judging by the state of their country.

Attached: AYUcJ-9VpvMGmHu9LJ8bJ0G_mmZh2CTR4uf06S3Rj9g.png (960x781, 186K)

hows it redpilled

what where original greeks like

It is easy: As long as they don't execute Erdogan turks can never be white or even european.
So if any turk is reading this, kill that islamistic bastard and we can talk again.

fine with me, im a secular kemalist

wait, you mean to tell me that modern greeks arent descendants of th ancient spartans

Nice to read that turks like you still exist.
Most turks in germany are erdogan fanboys.

yeah, well i hate islam. not only that, i admire western civilisation. ataturk was a fan too. i must admit that you whites (aryan non mixed whites) are a real master race.
the beauty of a white woman shall not perish from the face of the earth. you must secure a future for white childre.

Attached: 1557820895281.jpg (1000x800, 96K)

>what where original greeks like
They were "white"

They're mongrels.

>image search for turkish people
>all brown people

Attached: Turkish_people_in_Belgium.jpg (1024x682, 160K)

i guess im the exception

Maybe you're not turkish at all? Your scalp doesn't look turkish. Perhaps you're adopted or even kidnapped [as a babby]?

i took an ancestry dna test, see turns out im mostly european, specifically albanians