What is this guy? Is he white and is he French? He doesn’t look like your...

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

What is this guy? Is he white and is he French? He doesn’t look like your average shitskin. How this happen?

Attached: 3870E449-A9C8-490A-80B7-FD4C1B724FE1.jpg (13 KB, 232x231)

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

you arent from USA. i can tell by that garbage you are trying to pass off as English.

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

He’s obviously white.

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

I was just lazy . I assure you I am the of the purest European stock

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

He's Berber.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

Someone down the family tree added some Slavic spunk...
He looks like the Soviet Liberator meme.

Seriously when it comes to miscegenation even Nigger genes get rolled over by Slav genes.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

He's kabyle, so somewhat white. He ditched Islam, like every kabyle who has the occasion to do so
He's a retarded leftist nonetheless

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Zinedine zidane.

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

Nothig you said is true. Good job.

You know nothing about North Africa.

Attached: Rommel.jpg (56 KB, 768x432)

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

So people in allergic looked like that before France invaded? Or is he the result of bleaching

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

whiter than (You), mutt.
This is all that matters

Attached: 1525352541118.png (838 KB, 960x1024)

Carter Wilson
Carter Wilson

Pic related
Hurr durr trolling the racists epic style

Attached: 1554477571825.png (174 KB, 640x465)

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

You are obviously american to say this kind of thing.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

berber which have no arab blood in some way which did not have been raped by arab.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Algeria*

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

he was an amazing gift to this world and a great coach, thank you zizou

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

He looks whiter than me and you Mohammed.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

haha what?

Attached: 177728.png (172 KB, 500x789)

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

Double Z is the most based non-white Caucasoid ever born. Don't mess with double Z.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

He is Zidane

John Kelly
John Kelly

Attached: Polish+Indian.jpg (160 KB, 1280x853)

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Why are you calling me by my first name tyrone ?

Attached: 1552572810261.jpg (209 KB, 978x1000)

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

What is North African Berbers being Med. Caucasian like Euros
Fucking retards don't know anything about the history of North Africa, you think the mongrel shitskin mutts that dwell in NA are the same people who lived there for thousands of years?

Attached: MoorishBarbaryGirls.jpg (45 KB, 635x468)

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

h

Attached: Polish+Viet.jpg (543 KB, 750x960)

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Zinedine Zidane is a French football player and coach. He is considered one of the best ever in the history of the game. He is of Kabyle Berber descent. His parents, Smaïl and Malika, emigrated to Paris from the village of Aguemoune in the Berber-speaking region of Kabylie in northern Algeria in 1953 before the start of the Algerian War.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

That's actually a great example. The kid looks full arian in color. She just has the wrong shapes for features.

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Do you have any Polish + Med? Asking for a friend.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

I thought he was always complaining about how racist the French were? U like him just bc of soccer?

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

I think the kid has some albinism. But features are just as important either way and the kid has full African ones

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Wait didn’t the moors conquer Spain at some point, turning them into dark brown mutts? Those ppl look light skinned

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Attached: Karolina.jpg (153 KB, 967x1450)

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

Yeah it looks like something out of the sims, where a kid gets all the traits from one side and all the colors from the other.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Berber

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Nope, they didn't. Most of the brown color you see in Mexicans comes from the native american population.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

maybe because the moors being shitskins is a stupid kike meme to make people think spaniards and portuguese are mutts ?
The Moorish Army was 90% North African Berber and only the captains and generals were Arabs from the Umayyad Caliphate. The Moors actually had a Berber Revolt due to the racism that they experienced at the hands of the Arabs, they kicked out the Arabs and established Al-Andaluz, the Berber population just got racially assimilated to the native Iberian population, and within 2 generations Al-Andaluz was comprised of spaniard muslim converts, it was basically proto-Chechnya, a white muslim state.

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

North African haplogroup is E, as you can see there isn't much left of that heritage in Spain. Spaniards are predominantly western European. Moorish contribution to Spanish DNA is lower than in France, Portugal or Italy. I'm not sure what historical reason explains this but DNA doesn't lie.

Attached: haplogroups.png (854 KB, 986x1118)

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

look at the mtDNA haplo too you tard

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Interesting, very interesting.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

mtDNA haplogroups tell a similar story.

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

U like him just bc of soccer?
Well, it's just not about "soccer" when it comes to ZZ. He is the kind of person that proves that being based, intelligent and successful does not have anyting to do with being a "100%" of any arbitrary combination of genes from certain groups.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Southern france has been a greek colony for 2420 years.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Attached: Mexicants.jpg (192 KB, 793x1024)

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Berbers are RH- and had the same Cro-Magnon and Neanderthal ancestors as Europeans, they are indigenous to North Africa and are racial kin to Europeans.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

HALA MADRID

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

Berber mtDNA haplogroup is U6, its presence in the iberian peninsula is more associated with the carthaginian ocupation than anything later than that.

Attached: U6.png (68 KB, 800x581)

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

That's comic book writer Grant Morrison. He's Scottish or Irish, I don't remember.
He's based.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

comics are low iq and there has never been a good one

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit