/bantflag/ - EXTRAFLAGS GENERAL

“ugliest flags” edition

Welcome to /flag/, the general which supports the extra/flag/s plugin, which can be downloaded to give Jow Forums users on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums the ability to select “regional” flags for their respective country.

>what are extra/flag/s
extra/flag/s is a plugin which is similar to 4chanx in that it gives you the ability to select additional flags to go alongside the flag you already have, but rather than memeflags, extra/flags/ allows you to select regional flags. For example, if you live in California, you can select the California state flag, followed by any of California’s counties, then its towns. This applies throughout the whole world, from the US to Liberia.

>other concerns
extra/flag/s cannot locate you outside of the basic ISP having a certain country. Therefore, it is up to you to select your own flags. The regionals will only work within the nation your ISP is under, so for example you cannot use the flags of London, England if you live in the USA.

>is this a malicious script
No, extra/flag/s is open source and 100% safe to run.

>how can I install extra/flag/s
See more: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>I’m having trouble installing
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Attached: 61DZxGcJHZL._SX425_.jpg (425x276, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nineball.party/files/flags/upload-flag.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: USA 2nd lvl map.png (4200x3105, 1005K)

I use Pale Moon web browser now. Has anyone had any success using it on that? It's loosely similar to Firefox.

I'm using Waterfox, so it should work with Tampermonkey.

that better not have been me you collected you fucking californian gommie

this is Jow Forumsflags ya cunt

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-19.png (1333x504, 220K)

wtf

Give me that

lack of standards made your extension get out of hand

If it's based on firefox I'd just follow the firefox install guide. I've never heard of that browser before, so it'll all come down to just trying and seeing if it will take violentmonkey or tampermonkey
Do you want a 4th lvl flag or are you just a poster from Flint who's too embarrassed to say it

>Jow Forumsflags

use Jow Forumsflags: nineball.party/files/flags/upload-flag.php

I can't find anywhere to get it. It's website directs me to each browser's addon site, and Firefox is being a jerk and won't let me download it unless I use their browser.

swim over to Oahu and Kauai for me please

>using memeflags
no thanks
You're probably out of luck then.

I do not know how to swim and I will get sunburn

>not knowing how to swim
>lives in Hawaii
Breh how

also do you want a 4th lvl regional?

Oh, i figured out one. Found a greasemonkey fork made for my browser

Testing testing
Fuck y'all, I'm from Texas.

Attached: 1482539555052.jpg (4500x4334, 1.31M)

wtf, my keyboard letter "see" just died on me. It's only 2 or 3 years old, and an epi gaming mehanial keyboard.

You had the plugin before didn't you

>also do you want a 4th lvl regional so I can locate where you are?
n0

yeah that way i can swim (because I know how) across the Pacific, find your hut and then wear your skin as a jacket

do californies really do this?

The brown ones, yes.

are you brown

no not really

>gaming mechanical keyboard
you deserved it

Yeah, I had it on firefox, but then hanged browsers

That's all good. I remember your flags. I've always wondered how many posters we lose because of browser switches. I totally understand given how fucky firefox and chrome are these days

I was kidding, its just a regular one, with no memelights in the keys.

last bump

We have our own bantflags already faggot, get out

OP is advocating impflags

Attached: flag_banner.png (1616x1770, 114K)

>download extra flags
>see immedately stops working

Pure oinidene, i suppose....
I've got my eye on you.

Attached: 1497236223688.jpg (296x314, 21K)

nigger i didnt know because who gives a fuck about some random meme flag plugin at least we do real regionals and have been around for twice Jow Forumss existence

Attached: snap.jpg (1200x794, 186K)

I was wondering why OP didn't have flags in a thread about them

the plugins work with eahother. And thats not the flag of bant. Your dead meme is posted less than any other meme on bant now. It's time to put irno down.

extraflags is atually useful. Bantflags just lutters the sreen with fored memes.

Because the extra/flag/s don't show in the thread OP. I was the one who created the thread.

le flag
What's the point of people knowing where you are if they just shy away from any invitations to meet (and spar) with them?

Attached: flag_large.png (6000x3602, 222K)

Because say for example you set your flags to California then you can go into threads and get made fun of for being a commie, whereas in any other thread without the plugin you're basically one of millions of boring American flags

I should have clarified; I meant to say that you don't have any Jow Forumsflags.

Time is money. I'm not spending preious vaation time going up to bumfuk Oklahomo to be stabbed in the bak by a mental touhoufag. I have better things to do.

>Jow Forumsflag
wew lad is this even a good thing

gimme a break i was trying to put a spin on the /flag/ general from Jow Forums. Didn't even know a plugin of the same name actually existed

If you insist, but I think you're already hemorrhaging "money" out the wazoo by bantering on Jow Forums at 1 am.
I guess, but you could always just go the "Shelby from NY" route

Attached: box.jpg (538x838, 119K)

>I guess, but you could always just go the "Shelby from NY" route
>Shelby from NY
quick rundown?

namefag who describes her location in her name
not as aesthetic as a flag, but just as effective

ITT: Imps attempt to setup shop on our board

Attached: 1494469067881.png (604x458, 186K)

I mean we're page 1 so I guess we're doing something right :/
I mean I do the same thing over on Jow Forums but then people can filter you if they don't like you. As far as I know, you can't filter someone based on their extra/flags/

>a fucking leaf
>triangles
>gay ireland
why do we even try

At least you have five flags. I'm kinda jelly, and Newfoundland sounds like a cool place

AHAHAHAHAA, and i thought ounties reolored state flags were embarassing.

you can filter by ID, so if someone doesn't like you you're gonna get filtered in their thread anyways.

there are no IDs on Jow Forums

Well on Jow Forums we have them, if you hadn't noticed.

Attached: borche_out.jpg (800x800, 130K)

Yeah, I have, but I mainly post on Jow Forums. I just like trying to spread the plugin so I can keep on filling my maps

It actually is, contrary to the memes the weather is actually really pleasant by canadian standards and it isn't too hard to find a good job, in the capital at least. the scenery is beautiful and i've never felt unsafe going out at night other than a particular problem area or two. although tbf you'd be better off going to actual ireland.
lots of boomers too
as far as i know the gay ireland flag actually arose independently from ireland itself. something about the green representing the irish and the pink representing the english, with the white representing how they actually managed to get along peacefully here.
doesn't really change the fact we got gay flags. even our old one as a british dominion had a naked guy on it, pic related he's in the circle

Attached: terranova.png (600x300, 57K)

Yeah, California used to be a wonderful state, and now it's not for reasons which have been covered ad nauseam. Where I live (on the coast north of SF) the weather is like Italy or Provence. It's still safe where I live, although probably not for much longer, so I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can.

I think we had another Newfoundland poster in /flag/ a month ago. He disappeared, and i don't think he went beyond the 3rd lvl. Still, i like talking about the Newfoundland outports. They look so cozy

Thanks. I forgot to reinstall this when I reinstalled Windows. Good stuff.

Sweet, welcome back to /flag/

i've always wanted to go to california. even if it isn't the greatest place due to the reasons you implied but there's still a certain grandeur to the place that i think about a lot. i guess the grass is always greener but i'm a bit jealous.
shame but i'm sure another poster other than me will show up, we have a nasty habit of popping up in every place on earth.
for outports my mother's family is from a place called ramea. tiny island that's hours from any form of civilization but i go there for a week or two every august and it's heaven on earth. never too cold, never hot, just warm. everybody there is your friend. it's literally impossible to have a care in the world there, all your problems just seem a light year away. maybe i'm romanticizing it a tad but it is indeed comfy. but be careful about distinguishing an outport and a town like harbour grace, i've got too many stories of that place.

Attached: ramea.jpg (800x533, 63K)

cringe

we have been here since hour one my dude

Attached: First bant Thread.png (1261x789, 132K)

Test

test again

nice welcome to /flag/

also wow the thread survived
your vision of California is what the state was from 1946-1991. It's still a very beautiful state but we now have very corrupt politicians, gang violence, homeless junkies, illegal immigration, and perpetual debt and taxes.

also visit the Jow Forums thread

shameless self-bump

you kids are missing out

Attached: 4Flags.png (887x800, 123K)

>top left front-and-center
ebin lad

Attached: 1558046436012.png (390x300, 104K)

>lower row, right hand side
>upper right corner
:^]

Attached: Florida.png (2000x2000, 444K)

meanwhile I don't have any :'(

>right
I meant left, I'm tarded.

Old OC is old, if we're being honest I didn't even like the old OC. /flag/ used to have pretty lame memes compared to now

Yeah the oldfags really didn't have any character. I mean as horrible and unhinged as I am, you gotta admit I'm entertaining

I enjoy your posts don't worry

hi

good you better

Im just waiting for the day a historical version flags is created.

Silly newflags getting mad at Jow Forums extra flags.
A lot of the 'older' Jow Forums posters use/used both. Including the people who put Jow Forumsflags together, by modifying the code from this script.

Attached: 1498771076234.png (350x407, 167K)

Mods, redditurds and jannies don’t doing their jobs while shitting this place and shilling Bitcoin miners.

Attached: ED30BE5A-F248-46B2-99A2-61971378F10C.png (455x455, 80K)

I redid all the New Hampshire regionals a few months ago if you're interested in checking those out. I totally understand if you just want to use the 2nd lvl.

That's pretty neat, I think I'll pass though

It's all good

well at least the nature there is still nice, right?

you can see i75 through georgia. Spooky.

that's because an user did a road trip, and posted all the flags of the counties he passed through while on I75. Same goes for I-80 from CA to Reno, and then the I-95 corridor
Yeah if there's one good thing about this state it's that the government turned a bunch of land into state parks so its untouched. Otherwise the urban parts of the state suck

test

it is propaganda nothing more

Attached: Anatomy.png (960x927, 315K)

is this the redpilled haircuts thread?

Attached: D6DFF43E-6890-4F4F-A3CE-91A4DB43449A.gif (1221x768, 699K)