Why are people such fucking faggots about murdering of animals in games?

I’ve noticed that when anyone murders an animal in any game a bunch of retards go and bitch about it like fucking pussies and don’t think that it’s a fucking game. Why do they bitch and moan about this? If anything it make me want to murder animals in games more. I know this is probably something off-topic but I just wanted to know and /v/ (which is a shitty board) will probably call me a racist somehow anyways.

Attached: EEC42FB9-3A41-4452-8532-217667A08EA6.jpg (312x190, 86K)

Animals are innocent by default I guess

Fuck animals they stupid as fuck. Why should they be treated as special. Anyone who thinks animals are higher than humans needs to be put down like the PETA bitch that they are.

Attached: 8FEF8DA5-FA51-430D-93C0-8BED5C83AC0B.jpg (640x360, 46K)

i was just served shelled prawns. i'm pissed. i think im gonna talk to a manager.

Based

how fucking dare you say that about animals

Attached: akari OMGGGG.png (359x347, 192K)

Their innocence is because of their stupidity

I mean it, fuck animals, they only exist for meat.

How come you bumped this again?

I actually want to see people's opinion about this subject matter. I don't agree with you. People need to stop complaining about animal deaths via video games.

I do agree with you*
Why did I say don't?

Because it's an unnecessary pain and misery towards another living being.

Yeah I know. They should know it’s just a fucking game, and the animals is a bunch of pixels put together, it’s not real. Why can’t they realize that?
But murdering people in these games is totally fine to them. It’s a hypocrisy that they must realize.

>But murdering people in these games is totally fine to them.
If they consider that fine, then sure, they do seem quite autistic.

They very much are so. Anytime someone does this they’re like “WHY DID YOU MURDER THAT DOG SICSUSNSKWNXJDE” Or “THAT DOG DID NOTHING WRONG WHY DID YOU KILL IT ASSHOLE EVEN THOUGH IM FINE WITH ALL THE DEAD PEOPLE”

This doesn't change that disregarding life by an unnecessary killing is a mind defect.
Killing for killing is pathetic for a race so technologically advanced.

Why didn't Rockstar include kids in the final game? People could have made some kino school shooting videos, such a shame.

I don’t give a shit. If people are going to bitch about it, it just makes me want to murder them more.
Because Rockstar is a bunch of pussies, they always have been. It’s not only that, but also the fact they took out almost all references to Cubans and Haitians in Vice City, they took out the Hot Coffee stuff in San Andreas, and they did a bunch of other shit as well.

Remember they took out the Confederate flags in Blaine County also.

Attached: cockstar.jpg (1064x303, 145K)

It doesn’t even make sense because they had Confederate flags in all versions of Vice City and San Andreas.

Attached: 5684F633-26FD-48F4-8166-6A4B9FD9C047.jpg (237x213, 7K)

Ive never seen this happen

it's illegal to have killable children in games in a fuck tonne of countries iirc

cow

Attached: cow.png (960x540, 339K)

Go find a video of animals getting murdered in a video game and you will see.

Is Dixie larping even a thing in California

They are everywhere in this country.