Hey bant

Hey bant
So I have been faced with heavy anxiety and being a shit person in general. I can perfectly decipher that my anxiety comes from the hatred towards my shitty self.
So anyways I have had enough of my shitty self and I am trying to get up with some structure to follow.
All of a sudden I have a revelation! The army have figured this shit out already.
So here is the question:
>What are some military practices I should incorporate into my life?
>inb4 grooming, getting up early
I already know those two

Attached: pyle_stare.jpg (640x640, 180K)

Regimen, repetition. Get into habits like taking a walk around the block every morning, progress it into occasionally having hikes monthly. Exertion and sunlight exposure will certainly help your mood moving forward.

thanks, my imagination is already picking up what you are putting down

any opinions on what are some good ways to test ones limit physically or mentally?

Attached: love_you_long_time.jpg (736x580, 71K)

Climb a mountain. I did it a few weeks back and I have never struggled like that physically in my life. Mind wise- take some mushrooms and/or start seeing a therapist.

Shooting foreigners?

was that the proper climbing sort where you have to use tools or just on foot?
Also shrooms for anxiety?

You'd be surprised on that part about shrooms. It can leave you feeling elated and more carefree after a good experience for about a week.

I have some experience with weed and that stuff freaks me out right now. Basically anything that is beyond my control starts to freak me out. Is it a good idea to take them in this state?

Attached: slut_maker.jpg (479x480, 22K)

You're right, probably not. Can say from experience though that acid tried thrice changed my life for the better.

Do not post Shaun from the dick show ever again

Attached: Brain_Activity_Before_Voluntary_Action.jpg (1215x1280, 103K)

PhagB8 ID get

Yecuan is everyones to post you front hole

Attached: 1558046030836.jpg (413x395, 67K)

The episode where he interviewed the trans woman was pretty based

Weightlifitng. Eastern euros are stronger than everyone else for some reason so knock yourself out. Get an outfit you're comfortable in, with only some regard for its appearance.

Also it sucks that wierd Mathew machanahe left . He was the best part

No I just did it on foot. It was amazing. It really inspired me to do proper climbing next.
Shrooms for anxiety are a great idea.

yea but that is old old old news

even when ???

Attached: no_massa.jpg (740x411, 164K)

Yeah I am going to go back into the gym after I got a job

Attached: we_are_all_in_this_togheter.png (1407x1194, 441K)

It’s only a decision that you can make. But I would say start with a small dose and see how you get on. A good dealer should be able to help with the dosage.

aight, thanks, I will keep this in mind

Have you tried wearing girls shorts?

There’s a good shrooms subreddit which might be able to help too