I want to find out what this keypad is hiding

I found this keypad in a house that has been up for sale for 2 years. It’s an old Schlage Camelot and I don’t know the code. How do I open it without breaking It or the door?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try repeating sets (like 1919) then symmetric numbers (1991)
Start with single column sets of each (3939, 3993) then try single row sets of each (1212, 1221). This is how i broke into places when I worked for jimmy johns and the people forgot to give me the password to their building. that basic set will cover 75% of passwords and not take a long time to go through

Alright, does it matter that there is a hole at the bottom of the keypad. Like could put anything in there to trigger it to open?

Thats just for moisture to escape from i think. I have the exact lock on my door I could go check to see if it does anything.

Ok, I’ve been trying the codes in the meantime

It didnt do anything

no tyrone

Also you have to press on the schleg logo before you put the passcode in

Dang, hey since you have the same on as the one in the picture. Is there a built in factory code (master code) I can use?

no you retard. or else niggers like you would be breaking into all the homes that have them.

Well fuck.

Each lock has it's own unique programming code that the installer takes note of that you can use to reset the code to default, but the only one that knows this is the company or person that installed the lock.

they come with a preset code. Its randomized, but its of the form i described earlier. All schlage locks are like this.

Unless they changed it obviously

Just brute force it, or see where there are fingerprints

The lock was cleaned. Max sus rn

"Bored"

magnets

it's hiding this:
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z

Do magnets even work

hgnjgngnagnh
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z
pastebin.com/tx0gnz7Z

Try to get different angle/light so that the most worn out keys show, nigger.

Attached: 1502634085064.jpg (478x247, 17K)

Attached: 1468209233846.png (1275x1650, 464K)

Oh whoops, this is for a 5 number lock.

The lock was cleaned. Just returned today and it was cleaned

How to these hotel door knobs get power, and how do they know if your key/code is valid? I don't see any wires coming out of the door.

So long as it's not a deadbolt you can use a shoe string and a paper clip to pop the lock open.
I won't describe how Jamal.

you're a fucking retard.

It’s a private house lock, I did some looking around on the internet and it takes battery power, and it still has a maintained battery with power in it.

a common code is all the odds or all the even numbers in order starting at one of said numbers

YouTube has a bunch, checkout' lock pic lawyer'

I think it's a sticker

Yeah but I can’t get to the stick if it’s on the other side of the door

I made progress but what do I do now?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.35M)

try pulling that gold tab out and pushing the cylinder the handle was on thru the door.