Should she get a Bachelor's Degree?

A female has an AA degree and is thinking about transferring to a university for a Bachelor's Degree in Communication. On one hand, she hates how professors can be such man hating feminists, doesn't really want a career/ would be prefer family instead, is worried that she would drop out if she started, that she wouldn't like anybody there, that the degree wouldn't give her that much of a salary increase, would miss her parents, waste their money and get changed into the sort of restless, ambitious, cold, career woman she hates most. On the other hand, she is young, has only one friend, is afraid she's missing out on life, that she wouldn't be able to get a decent job with only an AA, that it would limit her too much and that she might be a burden forever. What should she do?

Attached: 60551614_2328991634008238_225456066161278976_n.jpg (960x960, 89K)

dunno

Good advice, lol

Does anybody with a communication degree regret getting it?

put your peepee in her

No thanks, shes my sister.

that would make it better for you

Doesn't seem to stop Germanon.

How??? Just because the photo references North Carolina doesn't mean I'm that much of a redneck.
lol

you can get an AA/AS for 2000 cash, don't waste money at a university if you are getting an AA.

She already has an AA. She is thinking about getting a Bachelor's Degree too.

Oh, also money isn't that much an issue for her since it would be paid with by her parents' money/ a scholarship.

yeh, get a b in communications then

I'm studying for a Bachelors Degree in Psychology, with Honors. Accredited by the British Psychology Society.

I mean, if she drops out it would still be a waste of her family's money and if she doesn't get that much of a salary increase for it, it could still be a waste.

Ok but in America a Bachelor's in Psychology is worthless unless you get a Master's afterwards.

And that's another two years of your life.

exactly, that's why she needs to think carefully about what she chooses

The stupid Slag should know this

She does. She is giving it a lot of thought.

hahaha

Be a stripper

Haha, no, shes not that type of girl.

use your imagination.

Attached: 1558142689590.gif (600x800, 241K)

use your imagination.
wew

Attached: D4xivl0X4AEmURx.jpg (1199x740, 83K)