GAYS BURN IN THE PITS OF HELL

God I fucking hate queers so much it's actually unbearable. The sight of seeing faggots just sends me in a seething rage, blood pressure so high that I might pop a blood vessel. It is so absolutely outrageous to see this god-hating behavior, online or in real life (god forbid). God have mercy for the filth that is these homosexual sodomites, for they will burn in a special place of hell. The absolute lunacy that these mortals portray is completely beyond my comprehension. All fags burn in hell.

Attached: cutesatan.jpg (660x923, 353K)

the belgium rage

Attached: zzzgwef-.png (295x398, 249K)

Have sex lole

Ah yes, the sight of people being in relationships with people of their choice annoys you user. Who would've guessed?

Have sex

It is the hatred of god that is projected trough me on the queers that walk this earth. What I wish for everyone is to find salvation and love in god. He who live as god told him to will go to heaven. Amen brothers

cringe above me

You hate God? HERETIC!

Gay spotted.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 448K)

Attached: image.jpg (1200x630, 128K)

No, Christ-chan no.

Attached: image.png (1000x1000, 350K)

haha fake sataniafag

Gay *arrives at appropriate location*

Attached: image.png (350x236, 158K)

He'll welcomes gay.

Attached: image.gif (540x540, 279K)

oh no not the bad fire place if only the talking snake hadn't convinced the ribcage woman to eat the magical apple

Attached: 1554387791879.png (500x500, 198K)

Bamp

Jesus fucking Christ user go and fuck someone it’ll take the pressure off so you can stop thinking about other people’s relationships

christfags be like

>leviticus 11:9-11:12

Attached: garlic-butter-shrimp-3.jpg (680x1020, 164K)

>trannies
>suffering
>unimaginable heat
when we die we go to brazil

only male gay

Attached: 1545693538050.jpg (1320x1853, 1.52M)

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!