Why do westerners wear shoes inside their homes

Why do westerners wear shoes inside their homes.

>Walk around all day through shit, pee. spit on the streets
>Go home and don't take your shoes off, now all that shit gets transferred directly into their homes, their carpets, their bedrooms. Even jump on their beds with their shoes.

Disgusting.

Attached: 1118-roomshot-park-lane2.jpg (1500x1500, 950K)

It is embarrassing.

I have filipina maid and she has a stiffer wetjet, that's why. Stop being poor.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

?

I don't know. I was always taught to take my shoes off because they're disgusting and it tracks dirt through the house. And after purchasing a home and ripping up carpets I will continue to not wear my shoes inside.

I've gotten into arguments with friends about shoes inside.

>Take off your shoes so the carpets stay clean
>But carpets are dirty since you walk on them
>Because you wear your fucking shoes inside

I have a few friends that fail to see the stupidity of their circular reasoning.

its cheaper than using your heaters

> shit, pee, spit on the streets

Time to get out of London mate.

My Jordans will get tore up if I slip them on and off all day

Most western countries dont have shit and piss all over their streets except the locations infested with niggers

Not every country shits on their streets. Go back to India. Maybe your the reason people have to remove shoes in the first place.

Cleaning tools are a mystery to you?

That's why I own a 400$ Dyson vacuum. And I dont wear shoes in my house. But i have a pitbull and he leaves bone fragments in the carpet sometimes

This

Why not go barefoot then?

Westerners? Who really does this? Californiafags and the Dutch?

You still track dirt through the house regardless you mongoloid. It's like you enjoy living in filth.

people wear their shoes inside their homes?!? what are you fucking animals? Next you'll tell me they wear them in bed.

Are you telling me you magically clean the floor under your feet after every step of your shit shoes?

Why do humans do this?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 476K)

In ireland, everyone i know other than farmers don't weart their shoes in doors

I dont wear shoes outside or inside.

>Fighting a nigger to the death with no shoes on.
You're gonna have a bad time.

Same for washing their goddamn hands when they piss or shit. I fucking hate the west. Fuck my country. Nuke it

Attached: washing-hands-source.jpg (650x596, 183K)

>Shit, pee, and spit on the streets
99.8% of America is not a third world country, so we don't walk through any of that

Phonefags get the rope

That's why in the south we have mud rooms and front parlours. You take your shoes off there but guests who have business can come in and rest without being in the main house. Do Yankees wear shoes inside?

Pretty common in parts of uk

Yes, we do..

I'm from SoCal.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read all day, thanks user

That was supposed to be Swiffer WetJet.

Attached: s0608829_sc7.jpg (380x380, 16K)

In Norway you dont

No, you would hire an Indian maid to do that for you, or you would not step in shit, or not shit in the street in the first place.

You forgot one thing.
We do not shit on the streets you filthy nigger.

Coz they unhealthy and their feet stinky stinky. Yes yes!

How are the "B-tier" anglo countries (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and deny it all you want but you're anglo Ireland) the only good ones?

My question is Why do you guys wear shoes everywhere?
have you heard about sandal?

Attached: rs.jpg (800x541, 297K)

Never know when you will have to pic related.

Attached: index.jpg (309x163, 6K)

Only in European homes.

reported

most westerners live far north, good luck living on sandals in most of north america or europe

Speak for yourself you dirty chav.

>australia
>take shoes off at any time ever
>instantly a home to a family of funnel webs
>put shoe back on
>die

>canada
>takes off coat
>dies from hypothermia
maybe just new zealand and ireland

I can get behind that.

gay goyim

I have never seen anyone wear shoes inside at all and I think it’s weird that apparently it’s real.

>carpet
there's your problem bong

stop being a shitskin

Why do you hate freedom?

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1048, 170K)

do westerners really

there's some places in the states and bongistan that do it. these are the parts of those countries you avoid.

ewww we never do that in Norway