yes i am
now please leave the thread

do you have pure aryan genes?

No I'm not.
Also please leave this thread I don't want you here

are you part of the white race?

Yes. NOW LEAVE.

are you 100% anglo saxon blood?

Attached: 1546907580357.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

[x] Doubt

Attached: 1538382954411.gif (265x259, 192K)

obviously i am not anglo
stupid cunt it's not my fault that the camera's dark

I am 50% niglet.

Can you stop derailing my threads please.

if you are not anglo then what are you yonkers? remember, americans are the descendants of the white anglo englishmen from the british isles, are you not a descendant of the white englishmen? if not then what are you yonkers? perhaps another type of white? or maybe not even white at all?

>americans are the descendants of the white anglo englishmen from the british isles
wrong

then who are the american's descendants?

americans themselves.

and where did those americans come from? how did they get over there, to the new world? they existed there since forever?

ROMANIA IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LEAVE I'M GOING TO GO SICKO MODE ON YOU

so did those americans just come out of the ground one day during 1776 and decided to make their own country? or did the lads just swim there from some place else?

>and this is why he is brown

stop ruining my threads for once in your lives ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

where'd those americans come from? did they drop down from the sky and kill some redskins and go fuck yeah and they were very white, but not at all anglos?

why won't you stop talking and ruining my threads

where did the americans come from yonkers? you're not anglo, so that's out of the way, you're white aren't you? what type of white then? german, french, nordic, anything of the sorts?

i'm white-american, ya stupid

and not an anglo, but what else would you be then? are you south african yonkers? that would be something, wouldn't it? maybe even a slav?

i'm neither of those.

okay, so you aren't....... you just denied being most white nationalities, let me try with a couple more then, you from spain? portugal? greece?

Dude, I'm only from america.

and you don't seem like an american with a lot of white ancestry...... why do you lie to me?

spain would explain the brown skin

Quit interacting with him, he just want your personal information Ralsei. Ignore him.

sorry, you're right.

>fake secure tripcode
I knew it.

and somebody else didn't.
my point was proved again.

yonkers are your ancestors european

You're still a fake though.

is your ancestry white and european?

you don't even know what race you are
that sounds fake and gay

It's obviously american. I spoke spanish for a while but that doesn't mean I'm not american

yonkers, are your ancestors from europe?

>spanish for a while
a mexican, no wonder don wanted to build that wall

>8066345
I'm not even a fucking mexican, though. And there is actually nothing you can do to prove me wrong.

i don't need to
you supplied pictures of yourself
they are brown
proves itself

>proves itself
>literally just spreads shitty lies.
Congrats you're fake

*hiper dab*

Attached: 293580923093250.png (231x224, 43K)

>pic related
congrats you're brown

Attached: browne boye.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!