Hello Jow Forums what can be the causes of stretchmarks...

hello Jow Forums what can be the causes of stretchmarks? i went to the doc and he checked my back and i have tons of stretchmarks there. its weird because im only 56 kg and im getting stretchmarks there while never being fat either. he checks me if i have marfan syndrom but its not likely because my body proportion is good and my arms and legs arent that loose etc

Attached: 1552851389337.png (310x294, 163K)

stop stretching
problem solved

dumb its not literal stretching.

they can be caused by growing not necessarily just gaining wright
have you grown at all in the past year or so? if so that's probably why

idk the doc thinks its still weird. having them on the back . so im gonna be checked by a heart doc, eye doc and a skin doc and if there is suspicion for marfan which i highly doubt i will get a gene test to confirm it

Maybe you were really skinny or something?
People here said you're really lonely so if you want a hug I'm here

Attached: 1516979948247.jpg (1200x900, 563K)

thankyu so much! also im skinny but at a good proportion. my doc checked my arm lenght weight and height.

ur dumb

Attached: 1557570554011.gif (292x286, 2M)

its probably nothing to worry about but getting checked just in case is always good

omg cute animal! also im pretty smard test me dum dum! i can beat u
probably. tho im curious and it seems im just growing more of them

um whats 13 + 13

9 of course!

thats ok they don't make you any less cute
let us know if you find out why

sure i can make a thread about it. but it will take months... doctor appointments in norway is mega gay

That's fine then.
Well I certainly hope you don't have any genetic problem. And it's just your back being weird.
That sucks... I need to go ask mine for a psychological examination...

Attached: 1557983933561.jpg (683x683, 106K)

i hope so thanks a lot! i hope your examition shows not something awful and ur gonna be super fine i hope.

56kg? Seriously, how small are you? Height?

Attached: sayori_31.png (335x417, 350K)

thats pretty annoying, what if its something serious do you wait months too?

Well I've been depressed lately and I have other issues that prevent me from interacting with others properly or just living a regular life in general..

im 174 cm said the doc. so im a lanklet for my height i guess
if its something serious it is MUCH more faster. but its just a weird thing on my back so its not that bad
awee i hope you feel much better as soon as possible

I weigh less than him... Is that bad?

Attached: e6344db0c03c482c8cb9616680897568.jpg (1280x1280, 270K)

Eat more food

Attached: sayori_44.gif (480x480, 417K)

Depends how tall you are

I don't think I will unless I go get help and that's a bit hard because I want to but can't make myself... And I am afraid

im exactly 18,5 bmi! its okeyish!

pls dont be afraid. they are there for you. i hope you meet some fantastic people in your life who u can love and loves u back

Aim to be somewhere in the middle instead. Eat more and lift, get some muscle. ^0^

Attached: sayori_133m.png (480x408, 209K)

thats a relief
take care Ritsu~

i dont want muscles! i dont need them!
thanks! see u and have a nice day

I was 169cm a bit more than a year ago and I was almost 18 then.
Good.
>pls dont be afraid. they are there for you. i hope you meet some fantastic people in your life who u can love and loves u back
I am afraid and I don't know if I can love... I'm somewhat stunted emotionally in comparison to other people from what I could gather through conversations and I have a really hard time being happy.

Attached: 1517298868011.jpg (569x1064, 111K)

Yes u do :^)

Attached: 887743.jpg (540x740, 52K)

you win this time

Attached: 1537748550077.png (348x260, 27K)

sometimes life is ouchies and i know that feel of it seems u cant love. but eventually u will loose it. for this time find some great friends and be happy in yourself. if u can still be so nice even in the pain you are then you really must be a person worth happiness
no! also maybe thicc is nice but not muscles
heh! im a genius baka! u cant win over me

Attached: 1557424982631.gif (853x480, 1.71M)

Lots of people tell me I deserve to be happy and should try to be but I can't really I don't know what's wrong with me
.. And life for me was really ouchies... I wish I was born somewhere else because then some of my problems wouldn't be as bad.

currently. what is the thing that makes u the most unhappy? is it a situation u are in? idk. im no expert

Attached: 1530803601086.jpg (237x349, 27K)

Sad to see you turn so gay ritsu

Attached: sayori_172.jpg (294x417, 49K)

but i dont like girls much. i mean they are okey i guess but i like boys much more

I don't really know... I guess the army or hating myself really badly.

Attached: 1527068683213.png (370x250, 63K)

you just want to be dominated, it pretty much equals giving up and accepting weakness
also, getting "thicc" will just increase your stretchmarks

u shouldnt hate yourself! and the army... idk about that one. but selfhate is bad. its one of the worst thing u can do.
1. u hate yourself
2. because u hate yourself ur not feeling motivated to work on yourself
3. more self hate
REEEEEEE idc if im weak as long as a big bf protecc me!

That just means you want to be a woman, which is abnormal

i dont wanna be a women. i just wanna be someone cute to a boy who will love to take care of me.

sounds like something a woman would say

fine then! im abnormal...

yeah, but at least you got dubs, noice

Attached: 662233.jpg (352x653, 62K)

I am working on myself a bit but I still hate myself a lot I just feel like I got dealt a bad hand in life and my existence is purposeless and full of pain

thanks for checking my digs
well thing is work out even if u think its impossible. because u will never improve if u dont do anything. pls dont hate yourself nobody should hate you for nothing including you

I am trying to.. But all I do is a bit of physical exercises...
And I don't know I can't just stop it... I truly don't like my life and myself

hormones

im sure. there is someone who would love who u are. u seem like a very nice person. pls dont worry to much

I can't help but be worried..
And I don't know if anyone will love me... If they will love me I would disappoint them eventually

Used to weight that, not that big of a deal really.

hormones? how so?
im scared of disapointing people to. thats why i work on myself. that is also why u should be careful on hating yourself. you need to work on yourself no matter how good u look or how nice of a person u are etc. there are always flaws. but im sure a person could delight u and ur flaws. remember there are many people attracted to some sort of person so there is tons of people out in the big world who would want a person like u in their life

Are you shpongled?

Attached: shpongle.jpg (600x447, 119K)

wuut?

hormonal changes or inbalance can affect your skin condition drastically
I have stretch marks caused by that on my butt:(

I doubt anyone would want me but thanks a lot Ritsu, I want to give you a big hug

Attached: cutenekoukewithblondehairandblueeyeswearingbluelooseTshirtookingabsolutelyadorablefluffynekomimiSlai (559x650, 58K)

but im not on HRT or anything

Attached: 56456456.jpg (576x576, 254K)

well then i doubt ur right heh!

Attached: 1528802656250.jpg (400x450, 29K)

It can accure naturally, and considering your lifestyle lack of test is to be expected.

my lifestyle? wait how can that make me get less test? low test is bad! i rather have normal amounts. i dont wanna bald

sitting too much
I've no idea about your food habbits but if you sustain yourself on mcd's and energy drinks like all the zoomers nowdays then its even worse

hmm well i usually eat lots of rice and meat. most days i eat bread in lunch. every other day i drink a bit of soft drinks. tho i rather drink aloe vera i love it

No way to prove it for now.
If I do find someone it would be great

Attached: _1.jpg (225x225, 11K)

i bet u do! Dumbo! if they dont love u there is something wrong with that person i bet.

You are namefagging. I will not give you an answer. Stay user you fuckwit.

Well I can't be with someone who doesn't love me can I?
But it'll probably be hard to find..

well I dunno, but stretch marks are either caused by being a fat fuck or having skin conditions, and since you're not a fat fuck there is only one explanation

okey user
love take times to grow and cultivate. dont expect it to suddenly appear. the first time i loved someone was because it was a dear friend to me who i have known for long. sadly he didnt love me back. but im sure u can make someone love u and u can love that person back.
well the doctor is gonna find out one day

I've never loved anyone but I want to experience it but obviously I can't rush anything...

But I'll try I suppose... Maybe it'll be better once I get myself better mentally

Attached: 1554908408549.png (902x782, 544K)

im sure u can make it. i believe in you!

We'll see! I don't think with barely any friends much will come out of it

exquisite

Attached: 1543536803183.gif (217x190, 1.83M)

just find someone who u can live your life with. maybe they can one day wanna live their life with you

Vitamin E cream gets rid of stretch marks, worked liked magic for me

thanks for the tip. will remember this

I don't know where to find something like that I've never done this!
Vitamin E is good for the skin yeah

get to know people. those who u can talk to for days almost everyday or everyday are potential lovers

I only met one person like that ever and they stopped talking to me.
I'll try that, but I'm not especially interesting so I'm a bit boring unless people want to talk about cutesy stuff anime and play vidya.

Attached: 52499429_p20.jpg (595x841, 42K)

i doubt ur that boring. most people i know is boring lole. anyway people who arent hyperactive or to much WOOOOOOO SUGAR are comfy to hang around with

Really? I wanna be comfy with other..
I'm not hyperactive but not very talkative.. I like sweets tho
I want to learn stuff and develop more hobbies or interests so I'll be a bit less boring.
I don't really like music so people think I'm really weird too...

Attached: 1544108829515.jpg (571x571, 83K)

dont worry i used to not listen to much music. u are ur own person. u dont sound like a bad person at all. u just need some people in your life. which u will eventually get i know =w=

I don't know really... People leave me more than the other way around at least so it seems.
I don't think I'm bad but I can hurt people unintentionally or make them feel bad because of me being sad constantly...

awee dont worry. i knew a guy who was like that once. we became great friends. im sure someone will be there for you

I hope..

1. How tall are you?
2. Do you think that if you were to never discover Jow Forums, would you remain homosexual?

Attached: FB_IMG_1546957509553.jpg (750x751, 81K)

i believe in you!
im 170 cm
i would still be gay yes

I got some positive talk with you.

positive talk? im kinda confused what u mean? that i talk nice?

What I mean is that although you may look at yourself as a pathetic person, you aren’t as bad or as cringy as this fucker.

Attached: 5A33E748-57B8-4665-A027-17C6F39D9F7D.jpg (608x284, 142K)

>i believe in you!
Thanks... I don't want to give up yet...
>im 170 cm
>im 174 cm said the doc. so im a lanklet for my height i guess

Attached: akkoCri.png (476x371, 233K)

thanks i guess

lole yeah its 174 cm. forget about about the 170

Elliot, what's happening today for the day of Retribution?

Attached: 1547525164468_0.jpg (752x938, 101K)

Don’t mention it.

You’ll just have to wait until at least 3 PM, it’s going to be great.

How or where do you make friends?

3pm eastern time?
add me on d*scord
no but actually, get into situations in which you're forced to socialize with someone

Attached: 1532664072809.png (150x150, 40K)

Of course. Well for me it’s 11 am since I live on the West Coast.

sounds good, looking forward to it