Moby exposes Natalie Portmans phony metoo story

I can't believe people are picking up on the real reason Natalie Portman denied dating Moby. If you remember when the #metoo #timesup shit was really firing up, a bunch of celebrities came out with their own stories and concerns and sat infront of Oprah spewing out various pieces of victimhood. Natalie talked about how a radio station had a countdown to when she turned 18 and would be legal. She presented that as being predatory and creepy and something that disturbed her greatly.Why was she dating Moby who was 33 when she was only 18 if she believed any of that?? She is full of shit and Moby called her out on it.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-22-at-17.25.26-640x639.png (640x639, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...because Moby's awesome? I'd have to see the quote you're referencing to belive he'd talk shit about any woman he's had a relationship with.

He didn't talk shit about her he just couldn't understand why Natalie was lying. I'm detailing the reason. She didn't want people to know she was really keen on dating a man in his 30s because he was incredibly famous and talented

you're not making any sense. Moby isn't a rapist

>fag dates a jew 20 years ago

nobody cares loser

>dates a girl
>fag

whos the creepy old man next to our girl

Attached: BnbT5h0CUAAOYRD.jpg (171x295, 7K)

Moby is a manlet, he can´t rape a paper back.What i dont get is how would my 2nd female celeb kike crush ever flirt or even want to have sex with that guy.I mean ..c´mon

Natalie Portman is another semi-good-looking MIddle Easterner who is being held up as some type of sex symbol.
>a radio station had a countdown to when she turned 18
Nope, that wasn't dreamt up by her publicity team.

>because Moby's awesome?
??

nothing about Moby was ever awesome

the best thing moby could have said when she denied it was that he knows the truth and so does she and that's all that matters, instead of being a mong and posting a weird picture

Who the fuck is Moby?

he wish he was gay

Attached: 1558619434933.png (641x636, 459K)

>completely hetero man sees a pic of a shirtless man
> opens thread based purely on the picture
> doesn't care about the subject matter
> continues staring at shirtless moby
fag

Attached: 30303318[1].jpg (400x400, 92K)

MOBY IS A PEDOPHILE

Attached: Moby is a pedo.jpg (2519x3509, 2.52M)

Attached: Moby is a pedo 2.jpg (2519x3509, 1.68M)

MOBY IS ADAM SCHIFF'S NEIGHBOR AND COMPLICIT IN SPYGATE

Attached: moby-adam-schiff-russia.jpg (2692x2004, 2.76M)

I couldn't care less about Moby desu I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of these metoo idiots. They never want to talk about how they used their sex to further their careers and gain a higher social status, it is always about their victim narrative.

>girl

kikes are not people

nice try jew

actually it was a bad try but I've got to say something positive or you'll shoah yourself

>meme flag
>metoo hypocrisy
I seriously can't wait for the muslims to start killing you Zionist faggots.

Moby is leftist faggot who fucks kids. Fuck him and fuck Natalie Portman too. This makes them both look bad and that’s a good thing.

this thread doesnt make any sense desu

He looks like a campkike

I don't think you can read desu

She was in one of my statistics classes at Princeton while she was going out with Moby. We would have to watch him with his tongue down her throat and her hand down his pants, grabbing his c*ck every week. She wouldn't speak in class and would rub our faces in her bullshit. She was a nasty c*nt.

Well user, your statement has more credibility than any of Natalies mettoo shit now we know she tells a lot of lies

It was probably you grabbing mobys wrinkled cock

dude that wrote "Sandstorm" aka Darude

Too bad she went to Harvard.

It's funny because it's just two liberal idiots attacking each other like usual.

They obviously dated, but Moby is a liberal piece of shit so I hope he gets eviscerated by his own cancerous ideology.

Wait, isn't Moby a faggot?

What a depressing spod

his music is good
and then he's such a two-dimensional leftwinger stereotype it doesn't even bother me
a bit like jello biafra

>sees a thread discrediting a jew and israeli citizen
> calls op a zionist
You can seriously count the number of living Braincells in your head on one hand

Mmyeah, maybe that's it. Or maybe he asked her to help him promote his new book. You know, because he likes money.

Forming a relationship in a normal way is completely different than having a bunch of fucking creeps who don't know you tugging off on-air while they count down your 18th birthday. Christ your desperation is pathetic.

You're adding your own dopey narrative to what she is on record as saying, nice try though user

Faggot in any case

>milk fed

What did she mean by this?

>and then he's such a two-dimensional leftwinger stereotype it doesn't even bother me
To be fair to Moby I think he was the original Vegan celebrity. All the hipsters are basically copying what he did 20 years ago.

He didnt talk shit. He seemed a little bit hurt and confused that she would lie about it

When she was at Harvard, she smoked weed every day, she cheated every test and snorted all the yay. She got a def posse, you got a bunch of dudes, she'll sit right down on your face

and take shit!

Prime example of toxic femininity, wants to date an older ugly guy when it suits her needs then he is creepy when it fits her victim narrative

Her first year was at Princeton, she had already studied a semester at Columbia. She left for Harvard after my sophomore year, which was 93.

? She was 12 in 1993.

Must have been a different person then. Her name was Natalie and she had an older boyfriend that looked like a skeleton wearing glasses. Honest mistake, user.

Why is there so much /tv/ crossover onto Jow Forums today

You fags are like boomers watching TMZ

I met moby in 2002 by accident. He came into a store I worked at. It was like 1 in the afternoon and the place was dead. We talked for a little bit. Dude was weird. Thought it was just some weirdo coming in from the street wanting to talk. Didn't know it was moby until he was leaving. Dude was weird, but he didn't come across as the type who'd lie. I've met lots of famous people and surprising he seemed sincere in his weirdness

Top kek

She denied it because he's ugly, it's as simple as that.

Moby is a pedo

Moby is a fucking weirdo, and most likely a pathological liar
pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/