Something isn't right with the moon

I had a dream tonight. Everything in the sky seemed bigger and brighter. But the moon was absolutely huge, as if it were inside the Earth. The feeling was horrible, it was a real nightmare. I woke up and I was a mess.
It's been a few days since I've had this terrible feeling that something is going to happen. The moon does not seem right, and it's not about the dream I had. Just yesterday it looked brighter and something about it was not right. It look like another moon, not the same I'm used to.

Anyone else feeling this?

Attached: IMG_20190523_170552.jpg (720x799, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyGVXAXxmBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roche_limit
express.co.uk/news/weird/1128227/NASA-news-Moon-shrinking-moon-collapse-end-of-the-world-Bible-nasa
whobuiltthemoon.com/
amazon.co.uk/Who-Built-Moon-Christopher-Knight/dp/1842931636/r
space.com/43042-saturn-rings-younger-than-dinosaurs-nasa-cassini.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s a space station.

brazil lol

Earth is flat, space isn't real and the moon isn't even a physical object.

I had dreams about apocalypse where something crashes from space they happend like 6 months ago i have a feeling like my life has been leading up to the dreams.Something BIG may happen this year.

it's your sister, she's returning home

i wonder if china finally got their artificial moon up and running

just keep playing the song before it falls it will be fine

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=nyGVXAXxmBA

It waz da joos

I know exactly what you're talking about, I get up super early for work and in just the last week, on two separate days, I remember thinking on one day that the moon looked way too bright, and on another day, way too big.

The moon is doing something weird, or else our eyes are doing something weird.

And I don't think it's the moon.

I hope the mods ban you for shitting up this board.

more like a planet size ship

RARE

Newfag retard thats Tunisia

Attached: MajorasMask.jpg (1191x670, 67K)

I don't buy this esoteric crap

I feel it too. This year seems so off, and this sensation is growing since the end of 2017 for me. But right now it's the peak. Something should happen soon.

Do you have any idea what kind of demonic forces were helping the Jews on 9/11?

I don't know what year you think it is, but it's the current one. You need to redpill yourself.

>I had a dream tonight.
take it to /x/ faggot.
this board is for the discussion of politics and current events.
not your imagination

I had a dream last night that I was roller blaring down a sidewalk in my childhood neighborhood. I kept speeding up and couldnt slow down when I attempted to. I veered off the sidewalk at a corner and tried to slow myself down by grabbing on to tall flowers in the yard I was now in, to no avail. I crashed through a house, going so fast I smashed through the garage but I didnt feel any pain. I went through their backyard and over a hill, gaining airtime and careening into the forest behind the house. While still in midair I rapidly approached a large tree and knew that i wouldn't be able to crash through it. I slammed in to the tree and lost consciousness. I heard a woman yelling and awoke with a gasp to a woman with ginger hair and blue eyes kneeling over me. My ribs were broken on my left side, both my arms were broken, and I couldnt move my neck. She began trying to give me CPR and I squirmed away in pain while telling her I could breathe and my ribs were broken. Then she stared at, smiling, me for I dont know how long when my tongue began to swell up and my windpipe felt like it was closing. She kept smiling at me and I desperately tried to breathe through my nose, panicking because I couldnt get any oxygen. Then I woke up.

What does it mean?

Attached: 1544986699253.jpg (346x346, 19K)

This is exactly what I've been feeling about the moon. I asked some people if they are looking the same and everybody agreed that something did not seem very right. It could be some natural phenomenon or whatever. But I don't think so.

and don't come back you favela-moneky

wtf... the moon just flew over my house

Attached: 657435436.jpg (641x530, 82K)

nice

An asteroid is going to collide with it in two days

Time for this thread again? Do you post this on a lunar cycle?

Where is it?

I've actually seen the moon four times it's normal size.

We live in consciousness. It is given laws so we can experience it together. Who is the law giver?

that is what you get by going to sleep after eating full SOPA
Consider the following:
>>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roche_limit
and THIS

I had a dream last night, it came as a surprise when I woke up alone with the moon in my eyes.

It looks like this to me

Attached: 02D1306E-E29F-4CFF-A289-AA40642BEC03.png (312x212, 55K)

Based

Attached: NothingEverHappens.png (485x374, 233K)

this

Attached: allfields.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Could a very large asteroid passing near the moon cause enough tidal forces to deform it?

these are actually pretty common dreams. Its not a premonition.

Life is weird man. Then you have the governments keeping the worlds population distracted with wage slaving and having more babies every day so a lot of people don’t ever get the chance to stop and look around. We’re on a floating ball. In space. And there’s another floating ball right above us (the moon) and we are being sucked into the sun. It’s probably best not to think about it.

>moon
>planet sized

you ever wonder if mimas' "eye" is pointed right at you?
makes me feel weird

Taking your stupid fucking LARP to /x/ please.

express.co.uk/news/weird/1128227/NASA-news-Moon-shrinking-moon-collapse-end-of-the-world-Bible-nasa

You have sleep apnea or else you were sleeping on your face and were suffocating on the pillow.

Real talk.

I'm not playing, just sharing something that happened and I wonder if anybody else is feeling the same.

that sopa do macaco had something else in it, you gotta watch out what you eat brazil bro

> guys I had a weird dream after I ate out my sister. Happening confirmed?

There are at least three lenses between us and the moon. Our eyes, the atmosphere, and the firmament.

All three lenses can influence each other.

This guy knows what's up:
He must have looked there. Most people don't.

Attached: 1551133904485.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

The bigger body causes tidal forces in the lesser body, and the difference must be really huge to be detectable.
So no, unless the asteroid is itself a bigger-than-moon body.
The idea/image of a moon inside some planet's atmosphere is very cool, though

Yeah, go ask on /x/. Every fucking thread on that board is just like the one you started. Go fucking there. This isn't politics, this isn't current events, this isn't news. This isn't anything that has anything to do with Jow Forums. You had a fucking bad dream and you're blogging about it. Go to fucking /x/ where someone can read you tarot cards and do astrology shit or whatever you fucking cunt.

Sounds interesting

Attached: CornerPocket.png (501x375, 182K)

its bigger than gay pluto

I had a dream but apparently they were being judged by the content of their character all along.

So, what I saw was an illusion or the true reality? I'm just encouraging anyone to look at the sky and tell me that there's nothing strange right now with the moon.

What does this have to do with current events?

The moon is a portal that sends the souls of the unenlightened to Saturn to have their memories wiped and sent back to earth to be reincarnated, continuing the cycle of energetic vamperism here.

Those who are enlightened at their time of death with travel through the Sun and back to source energy, retaining their memories and awareness as their higher selves.

OP, what happened was you traveled out of body and experienced the energetic nature of the moon and Saturn, which is akin to experiencing the nature of Satan.

Attached: 5866f3a15986476693c20f9bf612e1fc.jpg (374x560, 25K)

>t. Ben Kenobi

I had a dream too, I was at this posh flat like you see movie stars live in, at night wandering around. Eventually I found my friends by this indoor pool, drunk and dicking around. They see and swarm me, lifting me up chanting, "Into the water, into the water!" When I see there's a shark swimming in the pool. So I tell them to put me down there's a shark, but their drunk and not listening, and they throw me out into the pool, and I remember this sandpapery texture as I skidded off the top of the shark into the water. So immediately I start swimming to the nearest wall to pull myself up, I dived under for some reason (I think I was trying to put space between the shark which was kinda close to the surface and me), and I look behind me and I just see these giant open jaws illuminated by these red lights along the bottom of the pool. I kick the floor of the pool as hard as I can, and take off like a missile, shooting up out of the water, and rocketing to the shore, only now its day time and I'm on some sandy hill next to a shipping container, surrounded by ocean. I start to leave and a bunch of black football players in their underwear come out smiling and say, "Black Lives Matter." So naturally I thought, "These guys are weird, better get outta here" and try to go the other way but more of them come out, not hostile or anything just smiling like there's some joke I'm not in on. Then they swarmed me and lifted me up to throw me into the ocean, and there was something raging under the water but I couldn't see what. Then I woke up.

BASED and Afterdeathpilled
are you into some ancient greek Mystery?

Tomara q bata entre o Hell de Janeiro e a venezuela

DON'T LOOK AT THE MOON.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 3K)

whobuiltthemoon.com/
amazon.co.uk/Who-Built-Moon-Christopher-Knight/dp/1842931636/r

Very esoteric. Love that shit.

Attached: 1558550509985.jpg (722x767, 306K)

-72 hours remain-

>when the uma delicia kicks in

Has anyone noticed the weather has been looking all fucked up and weird in the past month? Like some days it looks like the moon is too close, the sun at dawn looks like dusk, the weather looks like its out of some arid desert here when its a temperate european climate. I've noticed people that aren't May 25th pilled saying "fuckin weather's weird today innit".

I wonder what's going on.

Attached: 1558109516266.jpg (786x590, 64K)

aw fuck i looked at it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Attached: IF YOU ARE AFRAID.png (2537x1320, 434K)

The moon is not what it seems.

Attached: nonono.gif (500x368, 498K)

>>when the uma delicia kicks in
indeed, user

Attached: pepe psyche 2.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

It's one of the many signs of the end.
What color is the sun?
First color that comes to mind.
Was it yellow?
Go look again.
That was 1990's sun.
2019 sun is raciss.

What do we do about it?
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

third post best post
/sage

I’ve been thinking that huge asteroid is going to hit the moon, with cataclysmic consequences for Earth.

Take your meds schizo ape

eht noom si ton tawh ti smees

Attached: 175427360811374.gif (500x382, 144K)

>e feeling this?
Fucking moon is bright as all hell desu. Hard time sleeping, but I think it's just that time of the month.

Has the moon even been visible the past couple nights or has it been hiding in the clouds?

Attached: Deathstar.gif (220x220, 147K)

>messing around with space engine
>find a black hole
>slowly approach it
>getting bigger then more i get close
>start feeling anxious
>losing my breath
>fuck it, go in that shit
>it all goes dark
>nothingness everywhere i look
>close that shit

Attached: th(11).jpg (474x266, 12K)

Greeks, Egyptians, Christians, it's always the same story. Saturn used to be our star, a giant brown dwarf, and ruled over earth in a fixed orbit. Together we entered into the orbit of Apollo, which caused Saturn to implode and also cast Earth into orbit around Apollo.

At some point since then, forces beyond the scope of man placed the moon in orbit around earth to amplify the spiritual power of Saturn around us. The moon is the mistress of Saturn in that sense.

This exact story is told in nearly every creation story in our history.
Osiris and Horus.
Chronos and Apollo.
Old testament God and Jesus the SUN.
It's the same story. Also in nearly every religious myth the moon was created, as in it was not always there, and this creation always took place after the fall of Saturn from kingship, after its celestial implosion.

You can trace back through Sumerian language they distinctively referred to Saturn as a sun, not a planet, in the same way they referred to the true Sun.

Jews still worship Satan aka Saturn and sacrifice the innocent to him in exchange for demonic influence and wisdom.

To this day we are caught in a celestial war for our souls fought between the agents of light and darkness, amplified by the celestial auras of the Sun and Saturn.

Attached: saturn-sun-5.jpg (850x400, 32K)

RIP

Attached: tpg.png (661x716, 86K)

closer and closer every day.

Attached: 1519099773999.png (1280x720, 658K)

i hade a dream where massive chunks of rock was falling towards earth and someone said something hit moon just.

Rocks were as big as car sized where i was runniong towards my bunker, but i saw huge ones dropping wsomewhere on russia.

space.com/43042-saturn-rings-younger-than-dinosaurs-nasa-cassini.html

>All in all, the researchers suggest the rings formed between 10 million to 100 million years ago. In comparison, the age of dinosaurs ended about 66 million years ago.

I believe the Earth was always in orbit around the sun, but I believe that one of the Gas giants is a dead mini-star

Attached: clean place.jpg (1900x1066, 213K)

Unironically this. Years of insomnia reading and documentaries have only further enforced this belief. When people experience past lives, it's because the soul is stronger than the shitty demonic/alien memory wipe technology. It's like the matrix when moth showed Neo a battery and said this is what we are to (((them))) psychic food. Somehow we got curious as disembodied souls and came to investigate Earth. We then got caught in the soul trap/farm. The demonic cunts that dod this to us have these traps else where, and are being fought, but the universe is MASSIVE,and it could be millennia before we are freed, this is the war the holy books speak of when they talk of Good vs Evil. Unironically reincarnation is real, but it IS NOT a benevolent good thing, where if you were a good lad, you get a "promotion the next time around, untill you "figure it out" and can live in peace with all things, and achieve harmonic balance, once you INCARNATE and have the "perfect" do good life, the Ayylmaos who gave us religion to keep us stupid docile and controlled at the feeding trough, they would have you believe we will be freed. This is where the term "prison planet" comes from. I wanted to tell myself that this is a soul school, and we are all here to learn because of something we did, but... It just feels to ... bad? Wrong? The moon and Saturn are majorly connected to this. The towers on the moon are where your soul goes when you die, "the bright light" you cannot resist but to go to it, the frequency put off fron Saturns rings , and THE MASSIVE "SHIPS" making the rings, keeps wiping our soul memories... Its fucking depressing anons. You can tell us to take our meds, but those of you you, who think this Earth and what goes on here is normal, to us you need the meds.

Attached: 1552550058290.gif (600x613, 344K)

Holy fuck op I thought I was crazy,
Last night I couldn't fall asleep due to an uneasiness in a hotel room, I went out onto the balcony over looking the ocean and the moon was pure yellow, almost like the sun just almost next to no light produced by it. I thought it was some thing else entirely at first. I still dont understand what i saw but it looked eerie as hell. A night that conquers the sun

I think reality is acting wonky.

I'm of the opinion that Saturn's implosion is what caused the dinosaurs to go extinct, changing either our gravity or our solar light cycles, and that ancient man witnessed this event first hand. Why else would every ancient culture call Saturn a sun? Why would every culture have stories about dragons, wyrms, and even behemoths in the old testament? Its obvious in the etymological sense.

Attached: 170px-Behemoth3.jpg (170x235, 27K)

The moon is a hollow hologram. The universe is run on batteries and human suffering charges them.

Attached: f3d9473307956b25f4bd33211122592cc65cabb2.jpg (1000x894, 504K)

A thousand slide threads on Jow Forums from shill faux racism to straight goy bait threads and the mods shut down an esoteric conversation about the moon and Saturn in 10 minutes.

What more proof do you need that the mods are pozzed and that jews worship Satan in the form of Saturn.

Attached: Saturn-crashing-earth23.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

NAZI UFOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO WAY I NEVER KNEW THESE EXISTED, REDPILL ME ON THEM Jow Forums!

It's so obvious that they are trying to prevent this issue from being discussed.

Schizo thread

All I noticed was some odd positioning, where at night it was in a direction of the sky that it normally isn't at this time of the year.

This had me in tears

DON’T LOOK AT THE MOON

Dude, that infographic is gay