Okay, real talk...

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

This historic piece of literature is commonly referenced in meta-threads complaining about the state of board, reminding users that Jow Forums has always been an unequivocally abhorrent mess.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOue9nW6tNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based

it's not a mess if it's
international/random

i fucked up can i redo this thread

no you only get one

illegal

I think it's a good board desu!

Attached: 698039EC-309C-4424-8681-ED7A724DAE6A.jpg (735x780, 45K)

good try

Imagine caring about Jow Forums enough to write all this shit.

Attached: 6e1604abc366852511e2f37ebb94b2cf.png (500x533, 486K)

Imagine being this new

If you care about Jow Forums, you don't care about Jow Forums

Attached: image0 (20).jpg (433x330, 24K)

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

I can't comprehend this my fren. Truly disgusting. Also a question:
Why most of threads are dead?

Joke's on you, I was merely pretending to get baited so I could bait you!

But isn't this a bait for him to point of that your post wasn't actually a bait?

Ok since i can't make another thread i will post here:
Ok so everyone talks how bant was great before. I don't know about it. So tell me what it was like emmmm during the golden age or something.

Attached: 1556511215164.jpg (1200x1190, 93K)

Aha, you seem to have noticed my trap! HOWEVER, this was merely bait for you to get baited into suspecting that there was more baiting to be had!

I think you made a mistake here! If your real bait was covered by your fake bait to make me suspect that real bait was a fake bait then you have just revealed your true bait! Your attempt was clever indeed until now.

much nicer
much gayer
more conversation
better people
less d*scord
more replies with reaction images
less schizos
less spam
less people posting their face
more community aspect

(also op is a meme you newfig)

Attached: Happy_5.jpg (500x274, 32K)

also more people recognizing each other by flags and reaction images rather than namefags

Attached: 68252877_p1.jpg (826x1000, 253K)

Curses! You anti-bait bait bait foiled my reverse baiting of baiting bait! Well played...

Damn i got memed. That sucks.

Attached: imageskaiji.jpg (259x194, 11K)

It would seem to be the case. Although there is still a chance that you have changed your tactic to subvert my ani-baiting judgment.

blessed

I have that image tooo

Attached: HE HATES IT!.jpg (1280x960, 114K)

OP doesn't know what 'random' means......nigger?

Attached: 1555691942513.jpg (640x840, 105K)

the inalienable truth

it doesn't feel right when someone else does it

yes

real talk bant sucks and i hate it

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: 1540499900253.png (575x432, 266K)

kys those specific anons do not exist anymore around

Attached: tumblr_inline_prxq87suLB1rjhlxo_500.png (500x500, 65K)

tunisian ghibli poster here youre wrong btw

Post Ghibli things then or fuck off, I bet this is you irl
youtube.com/watch?v=tOue9nW6tNg

Attached: 1557251746048.jpg (1920x1200, 239K)

who