General

thread
on the daily

Attached: akaswirl.jpg (359x347, 40K)

i can't believe the post was unstickied

Why? Why did you kidnap those children?

How is the roo

he dryer you put your clothes in the dryer you put you too can be comfy and dry much like this chaeyeon that's right, if you too can be comfy and dry much like this chaeyeon that's right, if you put your clothes in that's right, if your clothes in that's right, if you too can be comfy and dryer you put you too can be comfy and dry much like this chaeyeon that's right, if you put you put you too can be comfy and dry much like this chaeyeon the dry much like this chaeyeon the dryer you put you too can

disgusting, vile pedophile

For the last time I did not kidnap children.
i'm not sure about the roo anymore haha... she's busy.
habla english pls?
@8076809
t. fagmark/romania

Attached: akari are you okay.gif (480x430, 247K)

disgusting, vile pedophile

You did, you vile pedophile. Answer me now, WHY kidnap those children?

seethe more with your lies
I JUST fucking answered your question.

You didn’t, all you did was deny the truth. Now tell me why you stole those children

Yonkers.................

Yonkers tell me about the holes in your wall. Where did they come from?

your name is yonkers

stop being stupid
do not call me y*nk*rs

Stop denying the truth Yonkers. You have yet to answer my question

Attached: DA96076F-A5CB-4123-BEE1-C2462A8DB77E.png (300x250, 20K)

Hypocrite Yonkers

Are you FUCKING stupid?
I just answered your stupid question!
I CLEARLY did not steal any children, you stupid fucking faggot.
And there is ABSOLUTELY nothing you can do about it to prove me wrong.

You did, I’ve watched the video evidence. Now tell me why you stole those children and have yet to release them?

I demand an apology Yonkers

Did I stutter? I already told you faggot.

@8076872
Get out of my threads, fagmark.

we love you Yonkers

You didn’t, all you did was deny deny deny, evade evade evade. That’s not acceptable when fellow underage lives are at stake Yonkers.

i love you too user but please do not call me y*nk*rs at all
your mom is not acceptable

You haven't even replied to my thread on /baaa/ Yonkers. And you deleted my get

Yonkers.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yonkers....
My posts...

if you don't stop calling me y*nk*rs i will go into rage mode

BRAH
U can't just censor words like that Yonkers

Is that why you kidnapped those children? To attempt to make up for your lack of a mom?

hmmmm.
it was a failed attempt at roasting. but please, user. please stop annoying me with the fake evidence bullshit.

Did your mother abuse you Yonkers? Are you trying to call out for help? Was kidnapping those children an act of desperation?

>Did your mother abuse you Yonkers?
No.
>Are you trying to call out for help?
I don't need help for shit though?
>Was kidnapping those children an act of desperation?
user shut the fuck up already with this. It's a lie.

Come now Yonkers, you can tell me anything. I won’t submit anything to the police if you just tell me why

I already told you why.
And I didn't do those sins

Stop feeding la creatura, you dinglebraps, it is already too fat...

I'm not a creatura. And I'm not even doing anything wrong, not even trolling.

I just want to know why he kidnapped children.

wait so did yonkers kill his mom?

He won’t answer me, until he does we won’t figure out what actually happened to his family

It for sure has the phisique du role, i mean have you ever look at it?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT I NEVER KIDNAPPED CHILDREN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
no i didn't, stupid.
>phisique du role
that's not a thing is it

g'day yonkers, how's it going?

hmm, he must be hiding something

but can we trust you, yonkers?

i don't fucking know anymore
every single time at the end of the day it all fucking confuses me

that's not a good sign yonkers, for all you know you could have kidnapped those children and killed your mother in a fit of confusion

those 2 things didn't happen at all, you idiot
stop believing into lies that don't exist