Best way to harass international students

Best way to harass international students

Attached: 5765ce3ca99160473a0b9c73e8fbeae0.png (339x71, 5K)

My english vocabulary is a hundred times more voluminous than the average american.

Your lexicon is inadequate

>lexicon
as if you would know anything outside ghetto talk fatass nigger

Your attempts at slight and snub are most feeble and impotent

Yes, you do seem like an intellectual, sitting on Jow Forums and calling people racial slurs. Is that why you're having so much sex?

americans are simple as fuck. that's why they repeat themselves over and over again on Jow Forums with words like 'maga' and 'cuck'. they can't even handle a fifth letter. they certainly don't read unless they absolutely have to

Attached: 1556676579727.jpg (1536x1152, 318K)

Your arguments are brittle and shallow
Romping is redundant

You seem like a true boomer American, the way you generalize everyone based on most of the people here.

Attached: KKonaW.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Are you implying that it is inconceivable for an American to be accomplished and civilized?

Your mud-slinging is superfluous. And entertaining.

It's hard to trust the word of an American culture-wise since their country has dumbed down and annihilated every source of entertainment or culture.

>it is inconceivable for an American to be accomplished and civilized?
absolutely impossible

>their country has dumbed down and annihilated every source of entertainment or culture.
it really has

every single fucking show
TITS
EXPLOSIONS
WOKE

Of course.
I'm not a culture critic, that would be absurd. Nor do I enjoy partaking in "normie" culture.

Attached: D63D1EBE71D04BF68836145FD26A96FC.jpg (720x960, 80K)

That would be like suggesting you triumphed over your population of emus.

it'd be like suggesting america annihilated all social standards through degenerate low brow media which systemically dumbed down their entire population

Shows and movies in the 80s and 90s weren't all that bad, you had just cops and sitcoms but they never crossed a certain treshold of quality. Then one day Michael Gay & co. pitched in and the industry went to shit.

Attached: varg-vikernes.png (762x464, 230K)

That's only true; I went down under once, had a good chuckle from all the abbos high off their tits.

you can literally see the degradation as it unfolded

they went from learning things like the transatlantic accent to refusing to correct nigger ebonics as being incorrect

look at their definition of it lol

Attached: 無題.png (606x149, 5K)

>language of its own
What the actual fuck that's giving it too much credit. If the rapefugees were more consistent here they'd probably make up a definition for their dialect but that's still miles away from being an actual language. Not even regional dialects which can be regarded almost as wholly different languages due to Italy's history and foreign invasions are generally seen as proper languages. Ebonics should be classified as a dialect just like Estuary English and Cockney in England aren't Standard English.