What's on your mind Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553992401648.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my scalp lmao

lots of bad things

my whole life was a mistake and i want to die

>bad things
Like what?

Attached: 1553329591268.jpg (900x1326, 358K)

i know that feel friend...

Attached: 1550719738251.png (846x1200, 497K)

like... bad things

I'm moving up in life but I'm afraid the fall will be hard. Tough breaks are the only thing I know so it might be me just being anxious over nothing.

>Normie
>Moving up in life
Seems about right. Good for you mate

like littering?

Attached: 1557358958880.jpg (362x275, 22K)

Thanks m8. I just got promoted to supervisor and I'm handling whales of accounts ($100k+ exclusively) but if I fuck up it's my head on the chopping block even if it's from someone on my team.
All I do is diffuse hot situations and get stern with customers who refuse to pay.
I just feel a huge fall coming on. Like there's something lurking out there ready to fuck my shit up.

You'll be fine. Just save your money, so you won't be broke if it happens

Attached: 1557017062256.jpg (1080x1389, 230K)

>I'm moving up in life
good for you

Good advice fren.
What's on your mind fren? Nobody seemed to ask....

Attached: 8AD9655D571A4A9B95F115B23D93921F.jpg (640x581, 91K)

roommate always has people staying over every night trashing the apartment and I got really sick from one of them, I feel like I live in a homeless shelter it’s very stressful

>What's on your mind fren?
man... i really wanna leave this country and maybe go uni abroad, but i got no money

Attached: 1552822627714.jpg (638x1024, 128K)

Hello relative.

Attached: Nnmnmnmn.jpg (640x581, 95K)

Wtf thats pretty obnoxious...
Have you told him about it?

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (583x442, 36K)

Have you tried an exchange program? They might be able to help.
Henlo broter! I has teh tism...

Attached: 4D01DDD039B34E54B2A64878121047FF.jpg (640x581, 107K)

if you could go abroad where would you like to go?
yeah I asked her to stop but she’s kind of crazy sometimes so I’m scared to keep asking since I know it’ll set her off

Afraid that the guy I like is ghosting me. Afraid that I will never be good enough. Feeling worthless.

I am so tired of my job. 12 hour workdays is an average day for me now. I want to do something else, but Im not qualified for anything else but AC repair.

>sex ID
I'm sure he just needs some time to sort his own shit. Stick it out user and if he ghosts you then get someone better.
Are you okay user?

Attached: army_no.jpg (660x687, 61K)

youd better be a woman.

faggot

Attached: 1536040695104.jpg (690x1600, 693K)

To did something I talked to my brother yesterday and he said
>you haven't done anything.

>exchange program
Don't you already have to be in a uni for that?

>if you could go abroad where would you like to go?
Call me a weeb but probs nippon. I've been taking a class and i'm N5 (probably a little higher than that by now). Either that or maybe somewhere in Europe idk.

>yeah I asked her to stop but she’s kind of crazy sometimes so I’m scared to keep asking since I know it’ll set her off
sounds like a hassle

Attached: 1555687154389.jpg (1200x913, 97K)

says the man who fucks underage boys

Yeah but you could always get into uni then transfer.
What's stopping you?
Never have I ever.

Usually i'd make a gay joke, but i'm feeling pretty sombre right now. Good luck lad

>8082421
what else do you want to do man? don't waste away doing ac repairs

I just started taking Japanese class and I want to study abroad there too, are you interested in it for other reasons besides anime?
and yeah it’s a hassle but she’s moving out this summer so I’m doing my best to ignore it and keep busy

ok nor "cute boy harem" mie

>Yeah but you could always get into uni then transfer.
idk maybe thats a good idea. I've pretty much just avoided uni here because its fucking shit. There's really only one university, and degrees's there aren't internationally recognized from what i understand.

> are you ok user?
No, not really. Besides the guy I like ignoring me for nearly a month now, I am very lonely with only one friend and I'm afraid I might be missing out on life. I'm usually a happy person but lately I can't shake that fear. Also, I'm worried that I won't be able to find a descent job with only an AA degree and my SAT/ ACT scores are too low, I don't know any foreign languages, and am awful at math so I have low chances of getting into a public university. Plus, even if I could, there's nothing lucrative that I am good enough at or passionate enough about for me to major in. English and communications are the only things I'm descent enough at but they arent very lucrative degrees. I am thinking about private college but that's really expensive, a semester costs my dad's yearly salary. I just feel so worthless and inadequate. I used to be happy just being myself and not caring what others thought but now others' thoughts overwelm me. I'll probably feel fine later when my period is over and when I'm in a better mood but I know that a part of my carefree attitude and innocence is gone forever.

I am a female.

GASSING LEWDNIGGERS

Lol usually i joke about being a fucking weeb, but i'm really not that delusional. I'd be lying if i didnt say anime sparked my interest in it, but i just think its chill country in general. The scenery and everything is really nice. Plus the crime rate is so low, especially compared to here.

why not look into trade school? or attend community college and figure out what you want from there

>I am a female.
But are you?

Attached: Femanon here.jpg (345x337, 70K)

the scenery is beautiful I agree, also they have really cool culture and history
I hope you get to go one day user

Women, on average, are fucking awful at trades, lacking in both skill and passion. Hence why they are so underrepresented in that field. And I am no different. So much so, that I don't even have enough coordination/ motor skills to be a dental hygienist, which is a field dominated by women. Also, I did go to community college. I have an AA degree.

oh Lol. Well, good luck lass

Thanks friend. I'm just literally not sure how to go about it. Scholarships are complicated

Yeah I am. I've posted tits many times before but dont want to now since im on a walk.

Thanks fren

thinking about how cool i am

Nothing of interest, just drunk at 11am, How's things, Trinidad and/or Tobago?

The thing that freaks me out about the guy that might be ghosting me is that his phone has had issues receiving my messges before and he might think I'm ghosting him.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9sRJ-eOHnc

Attached: 4d9bfa25b6b30fee1f3868c2b2703dd7.png (829x1538, 1.15M)

Being ghosted freaking sucks.
People leave me on read all the fucking time and it is pure shit.

I really hope he isn't ghosting me but I feel like he probably is. My first love ghosted me as well and it really hurt because he did so after we started talking again and I got a false sense of hope that we were getting back together.

I'm afraid the girl I like thinks I'm ghosting her because I don't feel that happy all the time and I don't want to drag her down

Just tell her the truth about how you feel.

Seems like I'm fishing for attention or pity

I know it's hard to open up to others like that but if you really want them in your life you have to be honest with them. Nobody is happy 100% of the time. Nobody is perfect. That is ok. However, intimacy is vulnerability and you can't truly have one without the other.

This. If she respects it and accepts then she is a good gal if not then she is messing out on a good person.

That sounds like valuable insight. Thanks. I'll see if I can express myself somehow.

I wish you best of luck with your swain as well, user.

I'm a lil hungover but want to drink and play battlefield one

Attached: IMAGINE.png (1600x1552, 1.97M)

Thank you, you too!

Exactly. People deserve to be loved for who they are and in order for that to happen, they need to be honest about who they are.