When I say SLAVERY you say SORRY

when I say SLAVERY you say SORRY

SLAVERY

Attached: 8380C75F-2911-430D-9754-70E9D7F6A861.jpg (900x900, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2hNY0Kt8Y&list=WL&index=43&bpctr=1558819833
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger

Attached: 1558375632760m.jpg (1024x863, 116K)

SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ABOLISHED

Friendly reminder that Pajeets make every single one of these threads

Go fuck yourself, nigger

yrros

>SLAVERY
Oh shut up nigger, or I'll cut off your gibs

>when I say SLAVERY you say
i say fuck you.

sorry for the fact niggers were brought here instead of staying in Africa

fuck niggers

I'm Jewish

based freisland nigger wrangler. it's in my blood too.

Serve your master race, the Jews. And be grateful you have the privilege of service.

Get out nigger

Attached: WA.jpg (860x380, 66K)

>when I say SLAVERY you say SORRY
>SLAVERY
fuck you, nigglet

You are an outdated form of farming equipment.
Get over yourself.
White farmers of the time were more cost efficent.
You were simply used by the Jewish families to undermine white farmers.

Zorra.

nigger

Muscle bound,
Retarded.
Killing Machine.
Low empathy.
Niggers.

Attached: Nigger.jpg (187x250, 8K)

WHEN YOU SAY SLAVERY

I SAY YOU'RE WELCOME
that you live in a western nation (not in africa, being sold as slaves to other niggers)
bringing civilization to the savage fucks

I know you're a shill but a lot of niggers aren't and with slavery actually never happened to their great grandmother (who should have been really greatful for her white masters)

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Attached: fullmetaljacket.jpg (991x710, 239K)

How does it make you feel knowing our big, creamy, white dicks are what your women crave, niggers? Women simply don't want shit-coloured penises; that's a fact. Who'd want to suck on a piece of shit unless they had some sort of scat fetish? Face it, niggers, your futile attempts at cucking us is making you look desperate and in dire need of pussy. But you won't get any. Not a single woman, white or black, wants black dick unless they have a mental disorder. Everyone wants our creamy white dick. No, not want, they NEED our creamy white dick. Even if your birth defected penises are an inch or two longer, most women will still prefer ours. Why? Because we know how to use it, and it doesn't look like something she just shat out 10 minutes prior.

You niggers have attempted to reverse the roles given to you by society, but your rusty chains remain because you simply don't have enough intelligent thought to understand what kind of hornets nest you're prodding your shit-dicks into. That's the stuff you niggers have wet dreams over; imagining fucking your master's wives, sisters and mothers because it's what we've done to you for so long. It's understandable really, you just want a little piece of the cake, but like a dog, you will remain on the floor and receive only tidbits we throw your way. And that's only if you're lucky.

All two ounces of your nigger brain is fighting against what we're doing, but you can't stop us. We already won hundreds of years ago, and your women are thankful for us. We provide them with homes, infrastructure, water, electricity, and of course, our creamy, white cocks, which they love to suck on. Take a look at Africa; when we freed you niggers and let you be, your wasteland became worse; plagued with disease and drout; poorly built shanty houses made from shit and twigs. You can't even get a clean source of water. This is irrefutable evidence as to why you need us. But we don't need you.

Bow down, niggers. White master race.

Basé

N

Attached: N.jpg (894x894, 61K)

Thank God for the sickle cell!

s-s-sorry...

Im sorry lazy jews brought low iq niggers to this proud land

sorry

Attached: 1508233454158.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Stfu ape

This is now a bleached thread
Courtesy of qoh.booru.org

Attached: 07a4dda24bd50c1b623aee0c3250d3c583618d8b.png (639x1021, 427K)

Fuck off, canada

I say SLAVERY
You say MASSA

Attached: chocomilk.jpg (492x685, 46K)

Days rite

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC2hNY0Kt8Y&list=WL&index=43&bpctr=1558819833

The level of racism here is extreme, what can you expect from white demons

>Using Pandaman to intimidate
Nigger he gets dwarfed by everyone in the fitness industry

>The level of racism here is extreme, what can you expect from white demons
facts backed by science?

Shut the fuck up, paki. You're a shame to the name of ireland, which is saying alot, considering the shameful shit that goes on there

Shut up potato nigger. How do people manage to starve on an island surrounded by fish?

Here's an Idea; Exterminate the current populace because they're cucked, then resettle the land with americans of irish ancestory. Basically it'll be the best parts of america on the emerald isle

Your own people willing sold you into slavery. When they had the chance to be slave owners themselves, they went ahead and did that too.

Attached: 1490480400922.jpg (450x608, 158K)

SORRY

DEAR BLACK PEOPLE.,
If you're still obsessing on slavery from 150 years ago in USA it means that you've been fully Jewed into subservient pawns for the Jews to control. You have gone from being a regular person into being a full blown slave nigger who is doing someone else's work.