All I want for Christmas this year is a syringe filled with heroin, cocaine, and poz nigger semen...

All I want for Christmas this year is a syringe filled with heroin, cocaine, and poz nigger semen. I would slam that bad boy into my veins and experience the ultimate suicidal white sissy dopamine rush, ideally while I huff black men’s sweaty undies and sit on a twelve inch long hyper realistic black dildo. I am just imagining that toxic cum burning through my circulatory system like acid, everywhere powerful African virophages penetrating and impregnating weak little white blood cells, converting them to black superiority, programming them to mutiny and kill their pathetic white faggot host. Nigger semen coursing pumping through my head, soaking my stupid sissy brain in black cum, colonizing my mind, black sperm fucking their way into squishy white neurons, hijacking me, deepening my abject surrender to niggers and their big black dicks. I would just moan and stroke my soft white pee pee while a single potent nigger load ruins my life forever.

Attached: 1530845191208.jpg (1158x1637, 711K)

tl;dr

Hot and this is a black man saying it.

Maybe you'll like this too:

If your black daddy catches a cold it’s your duty to let him spit in your mouth. Let him fuck you until you’re sick. Spread that stupid faggot shitpussy and beg daddy to blow a load of influenza inside you. When you have a stuffy nose and a sore throat, when you’re burning up with a fever and you feel so sick you could die, choke on his big fat dick anyhow. Sputter and struggle to breath as his cock and your snot strangle your dumb white faggot brain of any oxygen. Suck black cock until you have brain damage. Suck black cock until you’re retarded. Sneeze all over that big black daddy dick. Gag and snort and blow your nose unconsciously while you gag on his big, juicy nigger dick and then lovingly slurp it all down. Let your eyes water while he scrapes his hard dick against your soar throat. Cry. Cry like a weak little bitch and suck like one too. Coat daddy’s beautiful African cock with snot and phlegm and let him fuck you with it. Sick white faggot noses are lube dispensers. Save up mouthfuls of phlegm and then spit them out onto dildos for practice. Keep getting sick until you're an expert.

You live for your black daddy. Refusing sex with him just to avoid getting sick is selfish, and that includes AIDS (and also, yes, if daddy has uncontrollable diarreah you DO have to give him a very thorough rimjob). Remember, your feelings do NOT matter. All that matters is making daddy cum. All that matters is big black cock.

Attached: 1534609067638.jpg (850x601, 343K)

So basically you want pic related for your birthday?

Attached: 78DA92E3-FC3A-451B-9C6D-0967A27FE8A5.jpg (624x200, 122K)

Post more but not too much more.

Gay niggers deliberately give each other AIDS just so they can mark white boys as black breeding sluts. One load of thick, African cream in their butt and white boys are immediately infected. Symptoms come on slowly, a weird tongue thing that won't go away, some sniveling, a cold that seems to last forever, a slight fever that won't break, and then finally the doctor and the diagnosis. The white boy's fate is sealed. He will be a sweating, shivering cumdump for poz niggers forever. Family and white faggots alike will think he's a disgusting little slut, so he goes reluctantly into the arms of big dicked abusive niggers. He is a slave now. He will eat black assholes, drink nigger piss, and fall asleep huffing smelly black armpits. His money is spent entirely on spoiling hunky black men. He will become a test tube for every strain of treatment resistant HIV mutationally possible. His small white cock will spit poison semen while fat black dicks pound his slut button. A sick little faggot, his shitpussy is now black male territory. By the time he is fucked to death hundreds of niggers will have gotten good use out of his tight pink boypussy. All it takes is one broken condom to turn a bicurious white boy into a helpless sissy slave for black masters.

You forgot your picture user.
This is an imageboard, not a message board.

Fine you brutish nigger, have your precious picture.... see if I care..... go ahead, order me around..... like I was a dog doing tricks.... you could even make me bark you awful nigger..... woof.... I'll make it easy for you and wag my tail..... really it's my butt.... I just thought of twerking for you and now I'm a little bit aroused.... you horrible beast....

Attached: 1537845029846.png (600x771, 276K)

Do you want

I'm gonna post this on /tv/

Link the post

Bark bitch. Twerk like a bitch in heat you ugly bitch. The word bitch was created for you and you are also a negro fucker so how does that feel? Fucking racist ass, now take this black rod

Thanks mister, I'm gonna go to bed but I really appreciated all your posts

Attached: 1556351310096.jpg (800x1200, 237K)

Who the fuck goes to bed at 9 pm or 12 am?

please understand mister black man that it's 11:07 PM where I live

based

And you have work tomorrow yadda yadda, I heard it all before. Also why am I mister black man?

i'm going to sleep for real now have a good day and sleep tight

wake the fuck up faggot

Night!
Fucking owned