Femanon here

I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these incel or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

Attached: maissurtoutregardemoi.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I wonder if people legitimately come here to rant.

Attached: 0F36FD57-9F26-4F26-8688-4579BF058335.png (499x499, 21K)

Attached: IMG_0322.gif (250x188, 1.95M)

You know the rules roastie, tits or gtfo.

Attached: tits.png (572x214, 5K)

Imagine if this post was real lmfao.

Ok wait a minute. What am I supposed to do?

tl;dr you know the rules

Attached: tits.jpg (1024x210, 52K)

>Femanon here
Shit tier bait. Tits with timestamp or GTFO

Attached: Therearenogirlsontheinternet.png (1338x275, 458K)

This is old pasta.
I think there's a Discord somewhere that oldfags get together and co-ordinate the shitposts.

tits now

post your tits with a timestamp

Post tits with timestamp or fuck off.
See pic related if instructions are still unclear.

Attached: roastiesgtfo.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

>be OP
>wake up in the morning
>have to pee
>run to bathroom
>sit on toilet
>look down
>see this
youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

Attached: Arbys-Kings-Hawaiian-Roast-Beef-Swiss.jpg (3264x1836, 874K)

when the bitch states her gender it is a way for her to demand attention

Post your tits...with a timestamp, or im going to break your fucking mind XDDDDD

Ohhhhh user I see you are learning ;)
>Good man

Attached: Caught An Antifa Hoe.gif (241x252, 2M)

>incel
Why do normies and leftists think we care so much about this term?
The term incel didnt even come from Jow Forums, and 4vhan doesnt even have an incel board.
So why the fuck do they keep saying this shit, there are actual incel forums out there, this is not one of them.
How did Jow Forums get associated with incels? was it just from /ourboy/ elliot? that happened like five fucking years ago.

Attached: 1557988060221.jpg (653x436, 67K)

>Notice me senpai
>I have no ideas of worth on my own
>But I all are female

Attached: Black-A-Bortion.webm (400x226, 715K)

So if women run the show does that mean that women really are the root cause of all the problems in the world?

>How did Jow Forums get associated with incels?
after some schoolshoting someone created a fake facebook account with the picture and the name of the shooter.
He made one post that talked about Jow Forums and incel and time for revenge now. He took a screenshot and deleted that account.
It was problably someone from CNN that did this. the term incel was never used before that shooting happened on here. Its just a lot of bots, leftist, trolls and so on that keep that word appearing on Jow Forums.

Oh look, it's that french pedofag again with that pic shitting up my /pol with copy pasta threads.

You think you're fucking funny, you perplexed shit stain? I know what you are, you dumb faget. A big, fat, hot pocket eating neckbeard. You’re probably masturbating into your fedora right now, you fucking bitch.
You think I’m a newfag? Please, I was here when KEK happened. What about you, you fat dildo? No, I didn’t think so. You’re what? 11 years old? Fucking faget, go back to eating frogs, or even better, just kill you're self, you dick biscuit. You think you can go around, acting like you own the motherfucking internet, you dumb ass rash?
----Newsflash----: You can’t! I’m honestly flabbergasted right now, you sick little boat masturbator. I can tell you were fucked in the ass as a child, you shitty muslim nigger french shit egg. Don’t bother replying, I’ve already taken your IP address and forwarded it to the janitors. And that’s only a scare, you fucking creep. I know they won’t IP BAN you. I’m gonna get you myself. In the middle of the night when you think you’re alone, I’m gonna crash through your window and kick your ugly nigger faggot ass. I’m trained in french kickboxing, Muay Lao boxing and kendo, so don’t bother fighting back, you major croissant fucker.
I’m gonna stir fry your eyeballs while fucking your faget ass. I will cut off your eyebrows and glue them to your ballsack. I will cut out your kneecaps and use them as elbow protectors when I’m roller-skating. You will beg for mercy like the little soap cunt you are, but I will just laugh at your dumbass stupidity. I will take your pets with me, but burn down the rest of your house. You will die like the flaming faget you are (litterally). You should have just stuck to lurking, you bitchass autistic omelette du frommage fucking newfag. Now get out of my fucking sight, kiddo baguette.

Attached: 1533090753504.jpg (345x337, 70K)

I hope that novel you wrote contains an apology and a suicide note you stupid fucking cunt.

Breasts first, reading later

women can't type that many words without a smiley face or multiple typos.

Hello femanon, I have an important message for you. I am writing this after being approached by a member of the local police to conduct police searches of her house, following her death in 2012. It appears that they did this in retaliation for me filing an FIR against the then Police Commissioner Rajesh, and I was then the local minister's daughter. I wrote in my complaint to the Chief of Police requesting for an investigation into my death, in case any person was involved. This was in 2013, and the inquiry remains underway, including the police probe, so the public seems innocent until proven guilty, regardless of any fact. The police will use this to keep a check on us. They will be very aggressive, demanding proof that I am not dead (which is unlikely). There is no legal standing for a police officer to refuse my basic privacy rights. We have received the report filed by the police which states that they can search inside my house, and all the contents I have brought back from my travels, including computer, documents, pictures, and all books/ CDs/ DVDs. When we have requested for permission (in the form of a letter) to take our possessions from the home, it is not even considered, or even considered that it is an 'object'. Our letter says that they (the police) are authorized to demand my laptop, camera and digital camera, all from my computer

Pasta bakin' kike

SHOW TITS OR GTFO

this pasta is pretty stale, but that's not really a problem, as a woman you can cook up some fresher more agreeable pasta.

Hey Korean user from /fr/. How are you today?