Croatia HATE Thread

ITT: Express your feelings toward the worst country on planet Earth.

Attached: pure shit.png (1280x640, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relocation_of_Serbian_industry_during_the_Informbiro_period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbo-Bulgarian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be Croat in like the 7th century
>go mooching about in the Balkans with your companion tribe, the Serbs
>"oh you Serbs are going over there? cool, we'll go here and we can each try to build some kingdom or smth"
>proceed to create a country while Serbs create their own elsewhere
>suddenly feel an inexplicable urge to cuck out instead of bothering with the whole state-building thing further
>see sexy Hungary just east of you
>"hey hungary take me in I'll suck your dick"
>disappear from the map for 700 years while Serbs build monuments of culture and conquer the Balkans at one point
>"whatever, at least I'm Austria-Hungary now"
>meanwhile the Austrians laugh at my filthy Slavic ass behind my back
>woops it's 1918 and daddy Austria-Hungary just went belly up
>"holy shit Serbs still have a state and control almost the entirety of their former empire"
>"hey Serbia please guard my borders and guarantee my sovereignty now that my sugar daddy is dead"
>"hey Serbia take me in I'll suck your dick"
>"hey Serbia I know you lost 25% of your population fighting this war, but how about merging the entirety of Dalmatia, which I never even controlled, with my banovina?"
>"thanks"
>the ol' cucking urge kicks in again
>proceed to suck Italian and German cock low-key
>proceed to suck German cock high-key
>genocide the Serbs just because
>lose war
>"hey Serbia take me in I'll suck your dick"
>"hey Serbia thanks for transferring all these factories and companies to my territory"
>"hey Serbia I'm leaving now with all these borders I got from your 'oppressive regime' regardless off what all these Serbs in their ancestral homelands think about it"
>genocide the Serbs just because
>the ol' cucking urge kicks in again
>proceed to suck EU and NATO cock
>hate the Serbs cause a thousand Croats died in some siege somewhere

Attached: cro history.jpg (416x700, 55K)

compared with Serbia, Croatia is a paradise and Serbia is a big shithole.

stop it shiptar

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-27 22-02-37.png (825x563, 423K)

Pathetic slavniggers with an inferiority complex

i am not a croat, i am proud kajkavian, my ancestor was knez ljudevit who fought against croat bootlickers

Based.

Jesus fuck, we wouldn't be your bitch, we kicked you in the nuts and we left, get over it. It 20 fucking 19, grow the fuck up, there is absolutely no reason to hate each other in this day and age. Dumb fucking kid, seeking approval on pol. Absolutely pathetic.

Fuck you Croatia for not winning the world cup! I believed in you!

Yeah okay, we deserve that one

No more brother wars. We must come together.
Good post user

Attached: 1550195878424.jpg (1125x1144, 1.34M)

Um let me get back to you on that in a sec, just gotta check.

Oh no its you again, how you managed failing killing yourself, this is so sad

This guy actually thinks people still hate each other. Dude both our nations are dying out and leaving, legit no point hating, we have to stick together

Nah go fuck yourself.

Attached: krece armijaa.gif (384x288, 3.89M)

> we wuz whatever
you wuz cucks faggot

go thank bretons, vendeens, occitans and bourgignons for saving your country (yet again) from lunatics like le pen

You are a parasite on humanity

Beats being a cuck.

Attached: a proposition, fine sir.png (600x842, 109K)

Exactly. Our countries are literally so shitty not even the war migrants want to stay here and this retard wants us to keep fighting.

I don't know man. Every time I put the barrel to my head and am about to squeeze the trigger, a particular thought crosses my mind: "Hey, at least you're not a Croat."
After that I am revitalized for about 5 days and I go about my business before doing the same thing all over again. It's a weird life, but it works.

Attached: 1516752207220.gif (305x360, 1.03M)

Serbs keep on being serbs

Attached: 4L_MCvSWnWa.png (968x733, 206K)

H-hell yeah bruh. Bet your ass...

Attached: it hurts bros.jpg (512x457, 69K)

how many of the left and right got voted in to EU croatia?

Jebo vam mamu cetnicku

You balkans are worse than niggers to be honest

I was just watching a Serbian guy on webcam in his underwear. He took his schlong out and beat it masterfully for tips. Was very hot, would watch again/10

>Being this delusional
I'll hit you up with some facts.
After WW1 you faggots annexed us without a referendum.
You treated Croatia as a colony and plundered it as such.
There was a currency exchange when we entered the monarchy. Serbs were granted a much favorable exchange rate to 'even' things out aka plunder.
Serbs decided to split Croatian banovinas in a way where historical croatian land would end up in S*rbian banovinas.
Serbs continued to own a huge percentage of Croatian factories and institutions all up until Croatian independence.
Most of the partizans were Croats.

Give it up Nikola, just admit you're a trash-tier neighbor.

I wouldn't call them the worst, but their nostalgia for NDH is annoying for sure

>shells your dubrovnik for a month and leaves
You mad?

Attached: brainlet jna.jpg (326x294, 27K)

Asculta frate, Sârbi sunt cei mai buni prieteni de ai nostri asa ca ar trebui sai tratam cu respect.
Serbia strong, remove kebab!

Attached: 16EF3DA3-F4C6-4DC2-86AB-C9B8D5E6A3C7.jpg (972x1422, 1.17M)

>Communist state made up of many republics
>War breaks out, independence for most of them
>Only one gets all the military
>Still doesn't win the war and gets massively cucked over the next few years

Are Serbs the worst warriors the world has seen?

Don't bother with this idiot.
We are in times where we'll need to ally together, and not be enemies.

lol this meme again
I can only repeat it so many times for you brainlets.
You fought neither Serbia nor JNA after '92. You're a joke and so are your """military exploits"""

Attached: 1520371237776.png (645x729, 105K)

you didn''t exist for a thousand years, can you stupid cocksuckers fuck off please? Your contribution to european history is insignificant

The Romanian possesses a firm base, as usual.

Attached: based vlad.jpg (1300x1602, 379K)

Ok here in Germany live many croats.
I have never met such friendly people.
They cook for you, invite you to their houses, drink with you and they are also not too serious guys. if every arab or nigger could be replaced by croats i would 100x times say yes

Attached: 1542039408487.jpg (446x640, 73K)

>Losing to Albanians (the literal nigs of Europe)
>Allowing the most historic of your country be populated by said nigs and letting it secede

I.. I don't even hate you, I feel sorry for you.

Also every croat i know is working hard for his money and does not deal with drugs and shit. polite and nice people

wow it's like reading a croatian history textbook
what's your point anyways?

>Didn't exist for a thousand years
We existed, you dumb Bosanac, we were under other monarchies. Just like many other Slavic countries (Czechia, Slovakia, Poland etc)
>Your contribution to european history is insignificant
Says the Bosniak

You should feel sorry for your comprehension of reality/retarded brain if you think Serbs lost to Shqiptars in anything, ever lmao.
>almost intact KoV
>1244
>78 days of resistance against the most powerful armada in the history of mankind
Military history is really not where you get to be condescending, Croatshit.
Go erect a Milosevic statue in Zagreb and express your gratitude for his mercy.

Attached: kosovo in a nutshell.png (689x1349, 853K)

Attached: serb.png (516x547, 33K)

I'm pointing out how many scummy things serbs did

gtfo serb trash

What's it matter though? Kosovo was fully Albanian by that point. It was only a matter of time before you'd lose it

What do you mean what is the matter? It's lost only temporarily, and it was lost because of NATO, not because of some shqip monkeys that were being hunted down on the daily.
And what is "fully albanian?" Being infested by 800k shqips (thanks to Turks and Tito) makes it Albanian? What is Krajina then you stupid fuck? Breeding like rats doesn't give you any rights.
And if you think Kosovo is done with, you haven't been paying attention to history. It's only begun.

Just give it up, man. The Jews of Europe won't let you take it back.

Attached: tfw-kosovo-isnt-serbia-when-you-know-your-autism-wont-1571007.png (500x1060, 150K)

Good nation, would like to visit.

It's never gonna happen. We're not Croats.
Despite teachery and despite the pressure, we still hold so many cards. Serbs don't care when it happens, we can wait, but we WILL come back, and there will be hell to pay.

Attached: doggo.jpg (530x457, 59K)

Stop it you retard.

These posts were totally not made by a croatian immigrant h-haha

>After WW1 you faggots annexed us without referendum.
you were literally begging on your knees to be annexed by serbs because you were on the losing side getting prepp'd for splitting up between austria, italy and hungary

>You treated Croatia as colony and plundered it as such.
our king literally diverged the most investments to the western parts of monarchy, and he was such a croatboo he literally named his son Tomislav

>Serbs decided to split Croatian banovinas in a way where historical croatian land would end up inS*rbian banovinas.
wrong, serbs even gave you more than you deserved and you still weren't happy as ungrateful rats you are

>There was a currency exchange when we entered the monarchy. Serbs were granted a much favorable exchange rate to'even'things out akaplunder.
let's also debunk this
first of all, serbian dinar before the war was 1:1 with franc, it fell during the war on 100 dinar for 88 francs
from the other side, AU krone was from previously 1.05 francs for 1 krone fell to 0.35 francs for 1 krone
austria-hungary's deficit in budget caused by war was being solved by monetary emission, at the end of war there was 13 times more krones than it was at the beginning of it, and prices hiked up by 16(!) times more
so that's yet another crorat lie

>Serbs continued to own huge percentage of Croatian factories and institutions all up until Croatian independence.
factually incorrect, many of the factories were transferred from serbia to croatia and slovenia, especially in second yugoslavia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relocation_of_Serbian_industry_during_the_Informbiro_period

>Most of the partizans were Croats.
also wrong, most of partizans were serbs from croatia and bosnia who stood up to ustashe, and without them the movement wouldn't even succeed at that massive scale. croats popped up in large numbers only after the defeat of fascist italy in 1943 when the outcome of the war was obvious and they still didn't outnumber partizan serbs

Attached: 250px-Locator_map_Croatia_Banovina_in_Yugoslavia_1939-1941.svg.png (250x217, 26K)

Are you frustrated?

Attached: 1447284931152.png (225x225, 8K)

Fucking idiot.

Grab some popcorn the Balkanoids are fighting again.

creating the state of yugoslavia was a deep mistake

why should we hate croatia

Here we see a serbs reaction after their (((rightful))) land has been taken away

Attached: 4L_GR21qeqw.png (420x388, 91K)

Hoj fkrej jebati pas.Daj bog kaj ti se kurac posushi, scvrkne i odpadne.

>Imagine still shilling for hate in balkans after everything that happened

sperg

this is now a serbia-hate thread

Attached: 1547696193059.jpg (912x629, 46K)

why do bulgarians and serbs seem to hate each other?

Shut it before Clinton drops round two

I went to Croatia in 2017. When I was driving back to airport to give rental car back I took a wrong turn and ended up in Veliko Polje or some shit on the outskirts of Zagreb.

Legit saw jet black negro walking with his 8/10 blonde Croatian bitch, in the middle of some fucking random no name suburb. My gf (Lithuanian) was like, "What the fuck why are there niggers here?" Topkek KEKED

FUCKING MODS

Attached: 'sabout to happen.gif (390x379, 160K)

let them duke it out

Their women are whores,Croatian men however are cool. Sad their women enjoy the nigger dick during springbreak

Serbs supress Bulgarian minorities in their borders after (((the great powers))) carved up Bulgaria.

>also pic related

>also this

>be Bulgaria
>unify yourself in face of the Ottoman empire
>s*rbs seething, attack you immediately
>btfo them in 2 weeks
>austro-hungary has to come to their rescue

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbo-Bulgarian_War

Attached: 1536240402482.png (344x1520, 430K)

fuck croats
wtf were they doing ?

1885 is literally the only argument you have against us you seething turkgar roaches. And stop posting that stupid picture. It's called VASSALDOM. And Moravian Serbia was just one Serbian state of many. Just stop the butthurt tatar.

holy shit
didnt know that, i always thought bulgarians and serbs liked each other

'strue

Attached: blacked croats 2.jpg (1242x2208, 724K)

>Every poster in this thread is from the Balkans
I have no opinion at all on this country. I did know 1 Croatian kid when I was 13 and he was a nice guy. Why are they hated?

Attached: 1486466179955.jpg (667x1000, 178K)

Absolutely blacked.

Attached: blacked croats.jpg (4112x2208, 651K)

stop fighting frens :(

ustasa grandparent cry

Attached: every balk thread.png (661x953, 120K)

>you were literally begging on your knees to be annexed by serbs because you were on the losing side getting prepp'd for splitting up between austria, italy and hungary
Wrong, wrong, wrong. There was nothing stopping us from (except Serbia) from being an independent nation (SHS). You waltzed in right after and declared an union.

>our king literally diverged the most investments to the western parts of monarchy, and he was such a croatboo he literally named his son Tomislav
Because they were the most advanced and as such the most worthy to invest in and the most profitable. But that doesn't mean you weren't plundering what the more advanced west had. Also, naming your son Tomislav doesn't mean anything.

>wrong, serbs even gave you more than you deserved and you still weren't happy as ungrateful rats you are
See, that's where the issue is. Serbs 'gave' us. Why didn't any Croatian electors decide on that? What about Zaljev hrvatskih svetaca, Hrvatska krajina, Baranja, parts of Vojvodina, and many other parts of historic croatian lands of Bosnia?

>factually incorrect, many of the factories were transferred from serbia to croatia and slovenia, especially in second yugoslavia:
Please, stop with the meme. How in the lords name did Serbs, not even 40% of the country's population, control the majority of pretty much everything in Yugoslavia? Smells like bullshit to me.

>also wrong, most of partizans were serbs from croatia and bosnia who stood up to ustashe, and without them the movement wouldn't even succeed at that massive scale. croats popped up in large numbers only after the defeat of fascist italy in 1943 when the outcome of the war was obvious and they still didn't outnumber partizan serbs
Another one of your moot and incorrect statements. By percentage, some regions of Croatia (like Dalmatia) had the highest amount of Partizans.

Let me tell you a little secret, Bulgarians and Serbs like each other, we just hate each others goverments since they always seem to find a way to fuck shit up between us.
Ive been to Bulgaria many times and not once did i experience hostility

i wish the balkans were not that fucked up

agreed with this fella here, enough infighting. We've had our quarrels too Serbia, but that is long gone now
1000000 keks

Croatia is now the destination of choice for all nignog and Chad party faggots from London / Paris etc. hence the amount of BLACKED that the average Croatian girl is gonna get is just gonna keep rising and rising. Literally will be a generation of single mothers with half nigger kids whose father went home on a Ryanair flight topkek

Novalja and Zrće is like the Ibiza of Central Europe. There's an absolute shit ton of tourists. How can you be so certain they're local?

excellent post

You're actually the biggest animals during the season. No manners whatsoever.

>S-S-TOP POSTING THAT PICTURE!!!!

Attached: 1548016727506.jpg (822x901, 85K)

no, not really

pederi spali na mjerenje kuraca na engleskom na 4chanu jebote, kud plovi ovaj brod

It's a beautiful country with friendly people and lots of history.

Can't really hate them except for pic related, but I guess BOTH of you do stupid shit driven by mutual hate.

Attached: CROATS DEALING WITH MIGRANTS.jpg (2036x1492, 1.04M)

>implying I am British

I would never go anywhere a disgusting fat fucking anglo pigdog goes on vacation.

I stayed in Gradac, very nice m8.

>Wrong, wrong, wrong. There was nothing stopping us from (except Serbia) from being an independent nation (SHS). You waltzed in right after and declared an union.
there was, retard. italy had pretensions and austria too. your meme "state" was not recognized at Versailles and was such a mess it didn't even had any functional army to defend itself, croats even wrote letters to serbian officials begging them to come over and stop the chaos caused by anarchy of leftover austro-hungarian soldiers

>Because they were the most advanced and as such the most worthy to invest in and the most profitable. But that doesn't mean you weren't plundering what the more advanced west had. Also, naming your son Tomislav doesn't mean anything.
>king invested the most in croatia and slovenia by opening more factories and bringing more jobs
>but you plundered us!!1
pick one, retard

>See, that's where the issue is. Serbs 'gave' us. Why didn't any Croatian electors decide on that?
because you were on the losing side of war, but you still were in position to decide as you did for croatian banovina in the end
>What about Zaljev hrvatskih svetaca, Hrvatska krajina, Baranja, parts of Vojvodina, and many other parts of historic croatian lands of Bosnia?
because never in your history you had those lands in your possession, and you got like half of bosnia with which you were still not satisfied. you literally prove my point of your ungratefulness, you just ask for more and you never stop, literal nigger-tier

>Please, stop with the meme.
except it's not a meme nigger, even CIA wrote about that

>How in the lords name did Serbs, not even 40% of the country's population, control the majority of pretty much everything in Yugoslavia?
they didn't, it was all in tito's hands until he died

>Another one of your moot and incorrect statements. By percentage, some regions of Croatia (like Dalmatia) had the highest amount of Partizans.
>some
do you even read yourself, faggot?

That one too you mongrel

Attached: races getting along.jpg (283x400, 37K)

can ya'll just duke it out militarly and be done with it. i call nato and tell to hold it bombs.

thats good trolling

odjebi, memeflag

This is literally what would have happened if degenerate Aleksandar, cursed be his name, didn't """"""annex""""" their rump Austrian leftover.

Attached: perfection.png (1539x1375, 435K)

And you can bet your ass they were scared shitless of the Italians, as they should be.

Attached: zagreb 1918.jpg (830x534, 107K)

FUCK YOU DIRTY SERB PIECE OF SHIT.
YOUR MEN DESERVE TO BE HUNG, DRAWN, AND QUARTERED A THOUSAND TIMES OVER BEFORE BEING FED TO THE VULTURES AS YOUR WIVES AND CHILDREN WATCH HELPLESSLY TIED UP AND RAPED BY THE SUPERIOR CROATIAN BLOODLINE.

>albanians are the nignogs of europe.
Look at this thread and tell me anyone of you believes it. Kosovo is Albania btw.