Swedish Social Security Minister admits to White Replacement Plan?

I don't know Swedish so it's hard for me to find source.
I'd appreciate help from Swedish anons.

If it's true, it could be big - like, they o longer hide the fact they want to replace white population.

>Social Security Minister Annika Strandhäll compared the Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán with Adolf Hitler because she considered that the Hungarian government's family policy - which provides tax relief instead of grants to families who provide many children - is pure-bred Nazism. According to Strandhäll, the policy risks leading to the birth of more "genuine" white children instead of replacing the population with immigrants from the third world.

>the policy risks leading to the birth of more "genuine" white children instead of replacing the population with immigrants from the third world.

>instead of replacing the population with immigrants from the third world.

Source: (I used google website translate)
friatider.se/ungern-redo-s-ga-upp-jas-aff-r-efter-svenska-pk-attacker

Attached: gripenstrand.jpg (828x436, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9m7PwM/ungerns-regering-rasar-mot-annika-strandhall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpoy

tl;dr

Swedish government official admits wanting to replace whites with non-whites.

Happy?

all wh*toids must be gassed

Attached: 1513169103222.png (640x526, 492K)

have you tried pol op?

moM id

mommy knows best

It's neh for us, but for the normies - this is big, I'll make an infographic of it if it's true.

I'll save going to the hell pit of sodom as a last resort :)

bum p

sounds stupid but i'm not surprised if that has something to do with reality.

Attached: vesifoobikko.jpg (560x415, 71K)

>Ulf Kristersson took the initiative to exclude the Hungarian government party Fidesz from the EU Conservative Party Group EPP, as the Hungarian government had criticized the financial billionaire George Soro's immigration activities in Europe. As a reason, Kristersson stated that Soros is a Jew and therefore there is an "anti-Semitic undertone" when criticizing him.

KEK

Is this, dare I say it, part and parcel of giving up Soviet-style fascism in favor of Audi and shieet?

Or, as one old Russian instructor teaching how to use our legacy Russian stuff said:
"You got what you wanted"

web id

That probably made your day.

>Soviet-style fascism
Yikes!

The translation seems rather accurate, though I don't know much about the source. I had not heard about this specifically but there has been a a lot of talk about both Strandhäll and also about facism in hungary on the news lately, so I'm not surprised. They say that hungary has very strict control over their media etc. Rather ironic considering our own public service is exclusively left leaning

Fria Tider is not exactly an unbiased news source.

Could you pleace spend a minute trying to find that quote of the female minister in swedish google?

The site I linked is not a very trustworthy source (though, what is those days).

Thanks.
(Greetings from "Fashist" Poland)

Its not the exact quote but this is a major news site, left leaning obviously, with an article on it.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/9m7PwM/ungerns-regering-rasar-mot-annika-strandhall

Thank you!

Don't worry, we here hate only your government.

Because honestly, we need to separate Soviet totalitarianism from American faggots hiding under the Soviet flag. It would help both Americans and Slavs realize where the real problem is these days

tfw too intelligent to oppose european genocide

Attached: 3a4c6c9d-a4b3-4d3b-9201-d0cadf6fea44.png (200x200, 60K)