Aka aka akariiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

aka aka akariiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

general bois

Attached: she remains cute.gif (500x691, 1.27M)

trips pleases?

damn it

once again you fail

Slow ass fat monkey

Seething ;)

*bounces*

Attached: 33c.gif (380x375, 556K)

Akari is Yukari. Yakari.

Attached: 1559243773260.png (356x480, 3K)

No she is not. She is not part of Gensokyo.

Wat do u c?

Attached: Test.jpg (500x375, 20K)

I meant vice versa. Yukari was indeed first and Akari is a rip off of Yukari since her name has kari in it. Yakari

A K and an i

steaming actually
the steam is coming from my diaper

let's get to the point jewsriel, why you wanna be white?

You have no proof. I feel bad for you.
...the white steam, of course. could be ice cream cake haha

why are you ignoring me jewsriel? touchy subject? yes, i know it is, your insecurity shows, and that insecurity isn't there for a reason, you know you aren't white, but you don't want to admit it

white steam of cummies after the ice cream caca did its dirty work

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE CUM

jewsriel, you're only further confirming your non whiteness by ignoring me, why don't you admit it? all of us over at b*nt already know you aren't white, and you also know it too, but you don't want to say it, look at yourself lad, do you look white? do you? and not to mention, no european or white ancestors, the evidence is all there, why don't you accept this truth?

Attached: 1546907580357.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

BAD MEMORIES, IS THIS WHY DADDY LEFT?

Seethe more, proxyfag.
Nope, you haven't even visited my life user

Attached: pleasurable desu.png (1600x1200, 431K)

your dad and mother, yes, i remember them, they're not white either, most certainly not.... do you have a white parent, yonkers? if so, then the other must be a mutt, chink or spook, because you clearly aren't 100% white, and you choose to live in these fantasies, these delusions, why do you do this to yourself yonkers? why?

Attached: 1550765022277.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I live my own life roaming my freedom and shitting my diapers in east yonkers

@8129926
I said seethe more.

>roaming freedom
what's that?
>muh shitting in diapers lol
now unlike you, i do not actually mess in diapers.

thats right i forgot
pants shit
the diapers is for special occasions

I bet you have sex with older men for money Yonkers

you said seethe more? you know that sentence doesn't make sense, since at first you implied i was seething through my observations of your whiteness, and then in my second post i delved more in depth in your whiteness, which in your mind is "seething", doing exactly what you wanted, so it doesn't make sense for you to say "i said", because that would imply i'm doing something you wouldn't want me to do, get it? but that's off-topic, what is on-topic though is your whiteness, why don't you accept the fact you're not a white, and a mutt? you feel as if you're inferior due to being a mutt, correct?

Attached: 1557242438877.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Fuck pants shit.
Nope, I hate sex.
>8129945
Go be a retard somewhere else.

jewsriel, admit it lad, you aren't white, you've got nothing to lose by doing this, and if you were to accept this fact, you'd be doing good to your mind, as you wouldn't be living this lie, the lie that you are 100% white, stop doing this to yourself, it's not good, it's not at all good for your mind, accept the truth that you are not white and stop taking pride in being another race

Attached: soy.jpg (452x353, 28K)

fuck and pants shit are combined in your mind aren't they?

Those are the only words I can think of when I see your face

It means I hate "pants shit".

sexy
stop doing it then

meant for

why do you not accept the fact you aren't white jewsriel? there is something holding you back, isn't there? i know that deep down, you do know that you aren't white, but something is holding you back from admitting it, what is it? what's holding you back?

But I'm not.

what's holding you back from admitting it lad? do you think you are inferior, and must be white for this inferiority to go away, or are you afraid of racism? something else? what's holding you back?

not going to stop?
brazen in your pants shitting frenzy

I'm not shitting in my pants.