Are Americans the Jannies of the world?

>all fat as fuck
>easily upset
>stressed out all the time, live on microwaveable food
>strong desperation to feel powerful by moderating trivial issues that don't affect them
>every time a country is having fun and they don't like it the country gets pruned
>answers to an even more powerful and secretive but smaller group of masters
>it is their duty
>they take this very seriously
>they do all of this for free

Attached: american janny mutt.jpg (599x601, 137K)

Nah not for free
They destabilize a country causing mayhem and damages that way the country will have to sell their oil quickly and cheaply to the US in order to repair the damage
And also cuz joos

>Implying extortion is done for free

Attached: 1552774268994.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

This country has been relocated to >>>/dictatorship/

t. murica

Living in America isn't hell but it's not the best. I do agree most Americans are pretty stuck up though.

pride and dopamine cycles my dude. america is addicted to superiority even if it's placebo

>americans
>things american military does
>"for free"
retard

why hasn't your war loot paid off your military expenditure yet, and why is that military expenditure still preventing you from paying off your national debt?

my bad, I should said "at a loss" not "for free".

Attached: 1543768779522.jpg (540x720, 120K)

It’s more to do with countries like China buying our bonds and our expenditure on government agencies and poorly managed social programs than it is our military budget.

why choose to lose though

Not all of us agree with our military’s involvement in third world countries but if we start backing out of this deep ass hole we’ve dug ourselves into then rival powers like China and Russia will try to take the power vacuum, and the cycle will continue.

Not only for oil, remember congo and mubutu's cobalt policies, and also most of the oil war proffits arent made directelly by the exploitation of oil, but by fueling up the petro-dolar scheme, remember lybia, they killed that poor bastard because he wanted to made oil trade and his local currency based in gold and not in dollars or franks to increase his country proffit

We also need to remember that country and political elite is gaining from this more than america itself

Attached: 20190531_221843.jpg (479x473, 31K)

we're on bantz not Jow Forums lad, I know what it is.

on a side note why do Americans look like this?

Attached: 1532360757017.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

Well pardon me for trying to have any kind of discussion here. I’ll see myself out now, might come back for actual banter when I’m feelin’ like it

feel free to delete the thread if you get even more upset later Jan-Jan

Nah I’d just destabilize your country, that’s what we’re best at bro

murica home of da brave land of da free

>delete this or I will
and you're not the jannies

>the whole system is based on deception: every new technology will provide benefits but also threaten their status quo because their system is so powerful
>this is their way of making money
>their method of power is to make people feel stupid, dumb, and unimportant
>this is the only way I can perceive this system to be functional
>they are very much into manipulation of the masses via advertising and manipulating the mass via their entertainment system
>the biggest problem with people like this is they're making too much money at the same time they're causing huge problems.
>this is, however, their only goal, so they make all kinds of money at the same time, with no regard for the fate of the entire world
>they are totally driven by their own appetites
>they need these women to be their servants of the country
>this is where the sexual harassment goes off the rails
>a lot of men also believe in this belief system
>they feel they should be held to a high standard in order to feel a sense of dominance, or control
>this keeps many young men and women at the top of the pyramid of masculine power
>there is a huge gap between the men who can be successful at this level and those who aren't obese
>they are happy to keep their own power
>the master class is always right, always on top of things, always above all criticism
>they can be completely oblivious about the fact that they are manipulating all of us
>they don't seem to care that it is hurting society, it is only hurting them
>they take the idea that people should be happy because they live in a happy world, to a whole new level
>they are very happy to be in control of the world
>there is a vast amount of evidence that this is happening, and it does not include the wealthy elite who control our lives and have an extreme level of arrogance that prevents rational thought from entering reality.

tldr fucken leaf did ur dog type that out while he was sucken ur dick lol i bet ur high right now

Attached: 1559148883326.jpg (800x1020, 234K)

Seethe more leaf.

Attached: 186BC357-C63A-49C2-B813-51F7C415C21D.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

bump

>bullets are free and just grow on trees
>commies just kill themselves
>lol just let the sand niggers assimilate bro :)))))
>national security is a trivial issue that doesn't affect anyone

Attached: 1487759603639.jpg (307x352, 18K)

I'll seriously give you ten dollars if you can stop being a mutt for 15 minutes. twenty dollars if you can go twenty minutes without acting like a jew,.

I will give you $5,000 if you can prove you're white. I have the funds, do you have the balls?

Attached: 1544955763480.png (1155x631, 107K)

>lol just let the sand niggers assimilate bro :)))))
Yea thats really nice hehe. I know someone who met a women from chechnya that was here for 13 years and she looks as she just left her country. Not assimilated at all... Maybe 100 yeats later they will hmmm.

>you can prove your white
Medical documentation.
Pay up punk ass.
>Just give the cannibals in Africa access to good school and instruments they'll totally stop their cannibalism and reject their entire cultural identity :))))))

Attached: imwhite.jpg (2576x1932, 1.68M)

The best thing about is that then i talk about their hmmm tendencies to my grandma she says thats certainly not the case. It's really ironic that people choose who's behavior is 'just their culture that they can't abandon'. Circumcision for example.

eh its just their government. honestly most americans ive personally met are fine

do you want the ten dollars or not. 'm willing to raise to my wager to $3,750

When people try to pick and choose what negative behaviors culturally are acceptable you're going to end up with nothing being acceptable and no culture. Case in point the whole "free speech" epidemic in America between the warring political parties. They're both completely oblivious to how ridiculous they sound but push their side like pros.
I figure this is the same with people who want to argue over circumcision (because I'm not up on that debate) in that it's a cultural thing that people have conflicting ideas on and instead of looking at it objectively they let their nurture dictate their stances.
That 5K better be in BTC bitch.

prove you're white and I'll send you 40 blank invoices for corner-damaged skids of energy drinks that have already been written off and restacked under a tariff-exempt importer

Attached: 1482674232244.png (645x597, 286K)

shut the fuck up cancuck, you will never be as powerful as us. We could fucking invade you and crush your french ass, so watch your words buddy

in all seriousness though I'm liquidating 20 skids of damaged coca cola products so if anybody wanst to buy them before my boss finds out I can do one skid (about 6,000 intact cans) for $2000 or a cadillac that I can start with a screwdriver. some of them have fresca on them.

p s i'll give you 20$ bucks if you dont snich

Attached: 1534550105573.png (660x868, 906K)

Nahhhhh, man.

Ehh whole cultural debate is weird. Female genital mutilation is illegal but also ignored while 'cultural ''patriarchy'' in the west' is on the sport constantly. Pretty funny actually.

the concept of a patriarchy is a social construct

Thats at least true regarding 'social constructs'.

the concept of a social construct is a social construct

Attached: tfw death is merely a social construct.jpg (600x453, 35K)

What is that? Looks strange

Attached: efewf.jpg (563x575, 96K)

that's Rig & Mortis

Attached: 1551785349185.png (450x600, 144K)

thanks bro I'll take sum

You lied to me. How could you?! Apologize!

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (769x688, 93K)

Its rigor mortis user, he just made a joke

And not i just ruined it by explaning to you
Feel ashamed!!

Attached: 1555586580911.png (741x632, 278K)

That was a joke too. u should re-think your life. Only after that u are allowed here again.

Just post the prices leaf and thr madness will end

Now this, this is a thread