Who the fuck is "soph" and why do you all want to put your dick in her?

Who the fuck is "soph" and why do you all want to put your dick in her?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>her

dont you have school tomorrow

OP, if you're not 18 you can't post here.
Good luck with your teen years, between the hormone shifts and the crowd of people your age having hormone shifts, it's a doosey.

Attached: 1491400981879.png (752x720, 541K)

Soph is not for lewds, sir.

Attached: 1A0190C8-8EA8-4FC6-B1F3-7F28F374FBED.png (620x354, 351K)

Because being a pedophile is for Muslims and Chinks.

oh wow another concern troll pedo thread the janitors won't delete but they'll delete real threads about her videos.

Attached: 46835685.jpg (800x640, 42K)

The right's version of that Swedish downie bitch. A child being used as an ideological puppet.

a kid repeating what her father rants about enjoying the attention it seems to be getting for doing so

they are pedophiles

This. Soph is a pure philosopher.

who antifa fagget, stop projecting

Actually, her father is a democrat voter.
Try again commie.

>sniffs ketamine
holy shit. sauce

She is Ben Shapiro daughter

That's short for Sophie and it's adorable

>her

>Commie flag.
I am going to guess that you have never experienced actual hardship, never been near freezing or starving. Never been severly beaten or raped. Never been mauled or severly injured. Never almost died. People who have actually experienced some real shit don't gravitate towards commie garbage.

It's (((Ben Shitiro))) wearing wig and makeup.

Attached: 1557953256694.jpg (1276x640, 86K)

Considering that those who watch her content are hard right wingers, it is safe to say no one of that elk wants to put their dick in her, and will kill any that try.

Nothing redpills a girl/woman more than having a weak liberal dad.

i dont but im waiting for her to get older and then i will develop an ecrush on her. she needs a little more time in the puberty oven for my taste. but she seems nice

She will be irrelavent in a few years. She's riding the internet meme machine for as long as she can to get that $$$$$$. Who wouldn't

>Again, you're just doing satire videos, you're not even politically...uh, you know, that's not... where you videos come from, a political motivation,...
>I'm mostly here to do entertainment and satire. I mean, I feel like getting into politics would, um, be the opposite of what I want to do...
>VRKx3yjKhI2J

If only you knew how far right I am.

shes kind of like /pols/ daughter in a way
we raised her lol

>that sam shirt though

this would comfort you if were true

kids are not capable of forming political thought

he doesnt care about truth

Harming a child is the worst thing that you can do. Pro tip to pedos: There are dedicated hard motherfuckers that spend their days dissapearing sick fucks like you. T. Knew a few.

That's why commies brainwash the kids, right?

For the record, just to be clear, I do NOT want to put my dick in any underage girl. Don't put that on me, OP.

Attached: FaggotOP.gif (360x300, 2.44M)

she's 14 and smart for her age. its possible. ive seen her in interviews, she can respond and make arguments without a script. she is thinking. it is alive and can think. amazing

They sure do but I formed my political thougths around the age of 10. A few of the states in this country considered me to be a "genius" when I was 8 years old.

literally fell for the meme that she's a grownup stuck in childs body due to some sickness

goes without saying never seen any of her videos

Attached: 1514658886528.png (500x628, 108K)

The idea expressed in that image is her trump card for a few more years. No matter what they say in regards to her behavior in relation to her age she can just point to one of the pathetic kids that the left has brainwashed and promoted degeneracy with and say "what about them?"

Attached: image(150).jpg (487x773, 95K)

>political thought
It's social commentary and trolling retards. That's plenty political for 14.

hi mr fbi
Jow Forums is 18+ only

>smart for her age
actually, who am i kidding. most adults are dumber. how sad is that. shes probably smarter then her parents, her parents are democrat voters so... probably she is. thats gotta be rough. but at least they seem to support her

Because she is a child of course

Some jewish kid, a distant cousin to Ben Shapiro.

You all are posting in a pedo thread

this, she is just a female rich evens

Attached: its just rich evans.jpg (800x600, 64K)

needs a good rapuing

THE CON IS UP!

>Who the fuck is "soph"
You
>why do you all want to put your dick in her?
Dream on kiddo.

>female

I have been smarter than my parents for my entire life. It must be a trip to pop out a baby and that baby is automatically smarter than you are at that moment or will ever be.

I would love to see how well you do in a prison cell after you're convicted of molesting children
try not to get shanked on your first day

You could at least attempt to type intelligently , it would help your case.

I will happily buy the said 'hard motherfuckers' ammo

>forming political thought
Commies are deterministic atheists. They don't believe in free will or that forming thoughts is possible. Everything is a product of historical materialism. Forming your own thoughts is impossible in your worldview so your mind is conditioned by that assumption into not allowing for them. Children have actually been less conditioned than adults so they're more likely to have original ideas but those ideas are less likely to be useful.

Network with former or current special forces guys. They are in the know 24/7.

the politics ruin the youth. We basically raised her. She will simply be too intelligent to relate to other kids in school.

Attached: 1544541275917 (1).jpg (567x633, 58K)

WHY NOT?

Attached: 1558813491137.jpg (320x320, 11K)

I don’t
You fucking pervert

Attached: D4EB63EF-0FCA-49DD-AE4B-06F224007AB8.png (800x450, 146K)

Jow Forums is pedo hideout...leave before you become a gay, tranny or pedo

>Who the fuck is "soph"
Some e-celeb trash thot.

>why do you all want to put your dick in her
Prime breeding age.

Soph stop posting on Jow Forums you are not old enough to be here

Attached: generation zyklon.gif (334x480, 159K)

>...to put your dick in her?
fucking hidden

Tranny's are gay, and everybody knows, all homosexuals are pedos

Only the rural ones. Cityfags are zombies, pure slaves.

Right winger are mostly pedo..

Someone post the pic where she emailed back a fat journalist and roasted her

it doesn't matter who wrote that video because it's all true, no matter who said it.

>Her

LOL

Weird thought pedo fag...its her ideas we like

Attached: AA5F9A1D-B3E3-4CAF-B3D0-56E38EB7BECF.jpg (720x720, 46K)

Nope a whole lot of nope. Kids are dirty stinky creatures. Have no idea what they are doing. Women are the best. Actual boobs. Girls have nothing but emotions and stupidity. Why would you want that? Go to a bar. Meet some women. Live like a grown up. Stay the fuck away from schools.

No they are not.
Presets are not right wingers, although religious they align more with commies.

Attached: progressive vs conservative.png (1324x920, 1.95M)

i know this kid that lives near me and he is the most based lad i know.

>very nationalistic
>hates immigrants
>aryan looking
>makes fun of the jews

there is still hope for them

Attached: 1553370947276.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

this, ffs look at them, how they dress their lottle boys like girls, put them in the middle of crouds and masturbate to them dancing
right wingers are disgusting

2/10 bait

SEX
Reminder, SEX goes in all fields

>Go to a bar to meet mature sexually healthy females.
Never going to happen. Bars are money pits anyways. It always ends up with some piece of shit trying to challenge me because I can actually get the attention of the nasty whores that frequent them. That is not and accomplishment though, you just have to be confident and articulate.

Forgot to attach picture?

Attached: bacha bazi in the west.jpg (760x745, 214K)

I think you two morons are confusing right-wingers with liberals & progressives (the actual pedos).

Either her school life is unbearably awkward, or she simply does not give a shit. My money is on the latter. To go on YouTube and produce a viral video stating "what are you going to do about it? Suck a cock, you faggot." then have to stroll through a modern day high schools halls would almost require a sub zero amount of fucks given.

EVERYONE KNOWS SOPH IS A TRANSEXUAL, CONTROLLED OPPOSITION CIA MOSSAD SHILL!!!

> it is safe to say no one of that elk wants to put their dick in her

Elk? LMAO you mean ilk?

Attached: elk-hump.jpg (800x645, 100K)

Elk is the best meat, moose is a strong contender.

Yeah they are confused about left vs right, but the right is still the real pedos.
>why do you want to put your dick in her
Not to mention all her sexually explicit and suggestive content.

She's funny as fuck.

>lewding soph

You are the biggest piece of shit. Just let her make videos and dont ruin things for once.

>stating something as it were a fact is not a fact.

So, prove it or opinion disregarded. So far, only progressives and lefties have been advocating the whole pedo and underage "drag queen" shit.

Father is a dem it's probably her brother or friend she mentions him now and then whichever he is.

modern women are essentially no different from children in most cases

she'll fell for the BBC in 2 years

I might be a bit (very) drunk right now.
My spielling and .grammaR might drift a little off from normal.

half the school probably hates her but im sure theres probably a solid core of fellow gen z kids that will protect her against the npc kids

Soph means "end" in Hebrew, definitely /ourguy/

>overly masculine jaw
>messy hair
>big lips
>ugly nose
>just hitting puberty
>milking shekels out of Jow Forums by using our memes
>probably just do that for the views and therefore the attention
>Has probably daddy issues
I won't give this girl more than 4 years before she becomes a roastie not worth mentioning. Jow Forums has become a joke, tfw shilling a 14 yo girl.

>Not to mention all her sexually explicit and suggestive content.
ive seen some of her videos, there is nothing of the sort. she wears baggy t shirts and the camera is just on her face and shes not dancing around or anything. i dont know how you see this as at all sexualized, maybe you're the pedo?

Actually old Jow Forums was pro white woman

I don’t and sage

No fun allowed

New/pol/ are a bunch of sad plebbit ricedrillers.

weak criticisms
making assumptions, grasping at straws
meh

>prove right wing are pedos
Ok, let's start. There's some lady in your country — Ursula Von der Leyden, I believe? What are all her political functions and views? Do you like her?