/lole/ i lost count on these editions

yeye

Attached: you fucking fu.png (198x177, 41K)

thank god it's june

Now I wonder what to do

Attached: benny.png (299x300, 83K)

PANTS SHIT
PANTS SHIT

Fuck off, or ben chad will kick your ass

Attached: ben chad.jpg (760x1052, 112K)

Man, I love this job

Attached: basedito.png (399x544, 231K)

Is Yuuka your actual wife?

I'm not sure, but she's temporarily my wife. I already have a permanent anime wife though but it's not her.

But, how is Yuuka your wife if you barely know what Touhou is? What's important about Yuuka?

Her beautiful personality and shit, man.

her beautiful shit?

I don't want to go on long about how much I love her, that's why I said "shit", not her defecation.

Her personality? I mean, she's mostly serious all some point in time. Are you into serious relationship or what?

Nah, seriousness is kinda complicated.

her shit is beautiful
it lights up what you wipes up
i get it

Disgusting.

you know, thinking about you now, yukari (or whoever you are)... i kinda liked you a little better when you were just posting one post to one thread... with the "hmmmm".... way better than what you are now. i don't even know an user that talks like that at all.

You're very late. It was around end of February since I did the "Hmmmm~" scheme.

And it was a better time. Haha.

Oh, and Yuuka is not my wife anymore.

February was indeed the best month. The actual Romanian(s) without their proxies was one.
>Yuukais not my wife anymore
That was quick. What made you change your mind?

>That was quick. What made you change your mind?
I don't know, I'm still unsure of picking the right wife.

Ignore the Touhou characters, they're not helping your rightful choices.

But then again... I've never had a choice to begin with.

Attached: 1478424856862.jpg (600x600, 52K)

stop saving karenposter images

the background is more different than what ritsu posted

If you can't make up your mind, go back marrying Yuuka. To say at least, she's more of a mother if you put it like that.

whatever yukarin.

Or Yukari, Yuuka or Yukari one of the two. I mean, She has Ran and Ran has Chen. Its like a tree family. Despite being an old hag, she's possibly a perfect choice for your wife.