Okay mutts explain yourselves, why the fuck do almost all young white women fucking despise white men on Twitter...

Okay mutts explain yourselves, why the fuck do almost all young white women fucking despise white men on Twitter. Is it like this irl? What the fuck man

Attached: A6B2CF25-5EDE-429D-9E8A-23C256FCC4E6.jpg (720x357, 21K)

I wish there was more detail in this vague ass tweet, like what about how they think? What’s horrifying about it? Did they say that we need less immigration or something?

Friendly reminder that browncel is an autistic, sexually frustrated Pajeet zoomer living in London who has been compulsively posting the same shitty racebait threads a dozen times a day for months

creating division is a jew tactic.
stop using proxies you cowardly fucking nonce

She isn’t white. She’s a young dirt dwarf. Give her 5 years and watch her shrink and bloat. They have to go back.

virtue signalling.

Does this animosity happen in real life interactions with them?

>white women
>on Twitter
Yeah, not so much.

I love how openly non white people unveil their inferiority.

It's cool to hate on white men on twitter.

White men are socially acceptable to hate, even encouraged, so women, who do everything they can to fit in, will publicly hate white men. They universally want to fuck and marry white men though.

Her face is already turning into a butter golem

Never said directly to a white person.

They will say it around white people but not too them. Every blue pulled white person in the room will then think “oh she means white people other than me.”

in my experience, posts like that will get an immediate response from her white male friends saying "oh you mean me?" and then she has to mollify them somehow, like she doesn't mean all white men or she'll tell them they're one of the good ones or something like that

What a bitch move

She means she can’t understand how they think. It’s horrifying that her smooth nonwhite brain can’t comprehend white collegiate thought.

It’s so fucking edgy and cool to hate whites - they believe it makes you *woke*
Sign of an NPC

Attached: 1555434965028.jpg (720x698, 87K)

Who cares?
Why do you keep making this stupid shit mgtow thread?

Fascinates me

Yeah that’s her

Lol imagine

Anger over those men not wanting to fuck her.