Chad Boomer

I'm in my 50's and visit the weight rack three times/week. Close to this guy in mass and definition. I was in line at the grocery store wearing a t-shirt and jeans and got some play from 20-something thots in miniskirts. You should have seen the soiboi sad faces. Sorry you can't blame me for your pathetic physical state.

Attached: 06e8c7e7c991c9b2b5f4c872a6e8de6e.jpg (360x640, 35K)

>i am my appearance
enjoy being just another brick in the wall

>the weight rack
why are you posting from an american flag when you speak like a poofter from australia?

your argument is stupid.
you appearance is an exact physical representation of your self image.

As long as grandpas are strong enough to hold a shotgun and shoot it its fine by me, they need to be even safer from niggers and kikes

>5'4
lol

Fatass

I love it too. Looking good in your 40's is what is up as a male. Sex has never been so easy.

people are different. you might get enjoyment from exercise, I don't. I get my enjoyment by drinking beer

you a top or a bottom?

not politics

Your appearance is a creation, you idiot. I communicates to all others both your self-concept and ability to make the most of a situation.

> being this fat

i dont go outside until i can smell my balls through my pants.

>3 times a week
Not gonna make it

That guy's not 91.

Lazy cunt. I go every single day, in fact just about to leave now (starting at 7am) and I don't enjoy it. I do it because I don't want to be a degenerate, you shouldn't want to be one either.

u may not liike it but this is what peak preformance looks like bruh

Attached: 1554761163789.jpg (801x998, 201K)

>t. humpty dumpty mad that when he sat on the wall it broke

Probably flooded with test and HGH

>got some play
nice boomerspeak. you know they only want your money? they want you dead.

Keep coping

imagine being this beta fag who cowers before the chad. When I walk in public and see you fragile faggots walking around (who have clearly never touched a weight in their life) I stare you in the eye and you always look away because you know I could skull fuck you, your mom and your sister and you couldnt do shit about it. Hit the gym faggot get off the internet. People like you are the reason the white race is failing.

Lol I doubt it

I have no money for a gym and my diet is shit

neither do I

I do handstand pushups, squats, and pushups and sprints. Works just fine

Nothing this old man said was wrong. Anyone who isn't lifting and (if you're chubby) doing a lot of cardio is a white nigger undeserving of the ethnostate. You should be able to see your abs or have the build of a linebacker/power lifter if aesthetics aren't your thing.

Eww....

Attached: The hell did i just see.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

>that id

Great attitude bro

Attached: 4AF49AC3-3E2F-446C-8C93-CF2BA0202CC9.jpg (714x1048, 177K)