Women ALL deserve to have a thick glass bottle forcibly shoved up their vaginas and then violently smashed with at by a...

Women ALL deserve to have a thick glass bottle forcibly shoved up their vaginas and then violently smashed with at by a hammer.

Attached: myfetish.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shockchan.com/wp-content/uploads/1man1jar.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

incel

ok

>reddit speak
back you go

what about my family members?

Attached: 1558386661817.png (425x339, 121K)

>>reddit speak
Me? Use Reddit? Come on, now. Now I like that place as much as the next guy, but its userbase is cancer.

Me, I am a 4channer through and through. I've been here since 2007. You know that Know Your Meme page? I was there for all of that. Lolcats? Ever heard of em? Yeah, I thought not.

Have I been to Reddit once or twice? Maybe, maybe not. But I promise, I'm a 4channer and an oldfag. What even is "Reddit Spacing?" And don't call me a newfag again because I'm not, I guess I just wasn't there that day when that fresh, spicy hot new meme came out.

Also unrelated, but how do you upvote on this site? I guess Moot changed the layout when I wasn't looking.

easy. accusing fellow banters of being redditors. is a strike-able offense.

Attached: 21.png (640x430, 444K)

didn't read lol

batterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatterbatter bazing opwa

Attached: 800px-Samnite_soldiers_from_a_tomb_frieze_in_Nola_4th_century_BCE.jpg (800x564, 207K)

walking on water

Attached: Etruscan_Painting_1.jpg (755x470, 367K)

i love how this threat went from a weird suggestion to just quality pieces of art :)

** thread

heres another

Attached: Minoan fresco of bluebirds.jpg (379x250, 88K)

and another

Attached: Minoan boardgame.jpg (502x301, 104K)

It took me a while to even realize what I was looking at but thank you, it's lovely and fluid and odd in a good way

I'm so confused as to why everything is covered but their boobs but it's yet another beautiful piece

this is now an art thread
post ur art

Attached: DViek1qX4AESjsC.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

minoan women often had their boobs out like that idk why

That's really cute omg, It looks like it would be great on some cute sweatshirt or hung in a bedroom

Thanks. Past people were weird af

i don't have any art dang it.

Luvv urs

Attached: 1559504516746.jpg (2048x2048, 1.18M)

Archimedes heat ray

Attached: download-58.jpg (432x224, 20K)

Yours is awesome, I love gore! I also like the triangle head (especially how the skin is still merged to part of it)
If this is your own personal piece or recreation of the original, excellent job! If not, still amazing piece.

none of the ones ive posted are mine i just saved them

can someone link the 1 guy 1 cup video

shockchan.com/wp-content/uploads/1man1jar.mp4