Well user?

Attached: 1521487340916.png (402x603, 335K)

Report a problem

switch to the audio version

They all are from a shitty anime made for horny American teenagers.

>American teenagers
Heh, i'm clearly not american faggot. OWNED

Attached: 1543016592420.jpg (750x603, 126K)

To answer your question.

Attached: 1559680613283.png (402x603, 288K)

/thread

None of the above.
Dude, they only put random english words in anime because they think it sounds cool. The anime industry doesn't revolve around americans. We are a small part of the world of weaboos.

Attached: midnight mha.gif (540x304, 1.77M)

sink japan shoot up google headquarters slit hiroshima's throat

Japanese animation companies don’t give two shits about america

this, objectively

That's going too far. They named all of Almight's moves after places in the US. They cater to the japanese audience first, but they do like americans too.

Best girl ribbit

Attached: froggirl.png (1080x1080, 701K)

Why do they make the male characters do faggy then and all the female characters attractive then? It’s because they’re trying to appeal to an American fanbase so that way girls can make Yaoi and boys can fap off to them.

Name of the anime girl?
Name of the anime girl?
Name of the anime girl?
Name of the anime girl?

Beeg Yoshee

>my hero fagademia

wut?
shut up

Attached: midnight 3.jpg (320x320, 25K)

>"s-shut up..." he desperately calls as his internet e-waifu is insulted for the eighth time.

Attached: lulz.jpg (265x239, 18K)

85-90% of the male characters in that anime look and act like they’re homosexuals and all the female characters are clearly made with big boobs and asses. It clearly is trying to tell you something.

No they don't. Some are crybabies, but that's not gay. And yeah, big tiddies are awesome.
by the same guy, who won't shut up about 'horny american teenagers'.

Attached: mineta 2.png (1200x1200, 482K)

That Green haired faggot looks so fucking gay, like I can’t stop thinking that he takes it in the ass. If he had his hair cut and got rid of those stupid ass freckles maybe I would think he wasn’t gay. And by the way, the bitches in Kill La Kill were way hotter than the bitches in this shitty anime, and the anime didn’t have any faggy looking males at all.

I'd stuff him and mark his insides if I may be brutally honest with you.

Attached: 0ac7e7ecb838115982a9470767a4f94c.gif (800x575, 1.88M)

Too young for me

Attached: redpill.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

Name of the anime girl?
Name of the anime girl?

costume design is important to be sexy. The kill la kill designs were just edgy and over the top. My hero academia does it right.

Google image search, 5 seconds of work newfaggot

I don’t give a shit, at least the Kill La Kill outfits were unique and were way better, The My Hero Fagademia outfits were terrible and they looked comparable with Western outfits.

>B0G

Attached: Watch_Bogs.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)