Craig Brooks, a guest services worker at Holiday Inn, posted on Twitter a video of his conversation with a customer...

Craig Brooks, a guest services worker at Holiday Inn, posted on Twitter a video of his conversation with a customer. After the woman confirmed the reservation on the phone, Brooks said that he heard the woman say in the background, "yeah, that f***ing n****r." When the woman arrived at the check-in desk later that day, he was ready with a video camera and challenged the customer. He politely and calmly told her that he would not allow her to stay at Holiday Inn. The woman said that she was sorry, and that she had to stay in the hotel because she was in town for her mother's funeral, but Brooks was firm in his refusal.

The woman and her family stayed at the Best Western hotel next door.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (874x759, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7102961/Texas-hotel-worker-films-turfing-customer-called-f-g-n-r-rant.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kCThEkbc7i0
buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/holiday-inn-express-employee-has-become-a-meme-for-telling
twitter.com/craignofridayy/status/1135377999287738369
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

Fucking nigger

Well don't be shocked if service is refused because you're a fucking nigger.

If it was in the background it's none of the nigger's fucking business.

all these wasted decades trying to shoehorn equality, and what have we got. absolutely nothing but more nigger hate. hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7102961/Texas-hotel-worker-films-turfing-customer-called-f-g-n-r-rant.html

A Texas hotel worker has gone viral after filming himself standing up to a racist guest who called him a 'f*****g n****r'.

Craig Brooks, a 26-year-old guest services employee at a Holiday Inn Express hotel in Austin, Texas, uploaded the argument with the customer to his Twitter.

The spat came after the woman called the hotel to book a room for the night, but before hanging up she was heard saying: 'Yeah, that f*****g n****r.'

Mr Brooks challenged her on it when she arrived at the check-in desk.

He recorded the awkward encounter on his phone and calmly told her she could not stay at the hotel.

The woman, who cannot be seen in the video, pleads with Mr Brooks, saying: 'I need to stay here, my mother died.'

The spat came after the woman called the hotel to book a room for the night, but before hanging up she was heard saying: 'Yeah, that f*****g n****r' +5
The spat came after the woman called the hotel to book a room for the night, but before hanging up she was heard saying: 'Yeah, that f*****g n****r'

But Mr Brooks said: 'I understand that, but you called me a f*ckin n*gger.'

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry,' she said.

Brooks replied: 'No, you weren't sorry when you said it on the phone.'

Mr Brooks had called his manager and told them about the racist slur.

They said the company had a zero-tolerance policy on racism towards its staff and allowed him to refuse her a room despite her family already being checked in.

Mr Brooks recommended the Best Western hotel that was next door.

Mr Brooks said he was extremely shocked by the racial slur. He told Insider: 'This is the first time I can remember I've been called a racial slur. I'm in Austin, and Austin is very liberal so you don't have to deal with stuff like that. It amazes me that people still think like that and it's 2019.'

Attached: Untitled.jpg (306x554, 30K)

I wish I got lucky like this :(
she could get a million bucks np

any proof this wasnt just staged?

This should have some potential.

>I'm in Austin, and Austin is very liberal so you don't have to deal with stuff like that. It amazes me that people still think like that and it's 2019
TEXAS YES

Wouldn't it be wacky if someone firebombed the hotel?
That would never happen though, clown-world isn't a very wacky place.

what a nigger

Uppity niggers, man... How'd we let them get so entitled?

Attached: 1559274918773.gif (646x466, 381K)

Fuck that nigger, at least she stayed next door and didn't support a hotel that has uppity coons trying to become internet famous for MUH RAYCISM TURNT BACK ON YA shit like this subhuman did,

Attached: 1550205743616.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

Thats breach of contract and he was acting as an agent of Holiday Inn. She can sue for damages including collateral damages both in her hotel fee, her new hotel fee and any other expenses incurred because of the breach.

theres unironically nothing wrong with this. you all would be applauding if the shoe was on the other foot.

Why do Texans allow Austin to exist?

>literally no evidence she said it
Of course there's a news story about it because NIGGER DID THING BESIDES MURDER

> Holiday Inn Express worker’s classy response to racial slur goes viral

This Holiday Inn Express employee’s calm response to a guest who called him a racial slur has the internet cheering for him. His video has since been viewed more than 9.5 million times on Twitter.

In a viral video posted to Twitter, Craig Brooks, 26, politely told the woman when she arrived that the hotel could no longer accommodate her.

“I need to stay here, my mother died,” the woman can be heard saying.

Brooks responded saying, “I understand that, but you called me a f–kin’ n—-r.”

When she coughs up an apology, Brooks doesn’t budge, telling her: “No, you weren’t sorry when you said it on the phone.”

Throughout the exchange, he repeatedly can be heard telling the woman, “It’s above me now.”

> What does "it's above me now" actually mean?

Brooks referred to his own response as a “classy clapback” and advised others who are confronted with racism to do the same.

“Being that I’m black in today’s society, we have to know how to deal with racism and combative white people, so we have to look at alternative ways to handle situations instead of being aggressive, because they already see us that way,” Brooks told Business Insider. “I look at it like it’s above me: You’re mad and I’m too good for that. That’s how I’m seeing it and how a lot of people are taking it.”

>employee is harassed
>business stands with employee
why does anyone give a ahit

Attached: 1554598981731.png (400x600, 345K)

haha. good for him

He's a lisping homo too.

Texans may like to live up to their masculine stereotype, but in reality they avoid confrontation. Instead of standing up to the wetbacks and nigs in the cities, they stockpile guns and move to the suburbs then commute to the city for work, leaving non-whites with the prime real estate.

Should have just done the booking online.

Probably the lack of proof.

>employee makes false accusation
>gets your room canceled
>puts you on youtube trying to deal with canceled room
what's the big deal guy?

Are you retarded? They don't own any of that fucking prime real estate, they rent.

You forgot the rest. The SJW's searched his twitter and found out that he doesn't like trannies, so they turned him into the enemy of the story.

>his refusal.
is this legal?

>she was heard saying: 'Yeah, that f*****g n****r

Attached: 1539182367414.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Unironically this.

Anyone who has dealt with coons over the phone knows how fucking useless they are. It's a fucking nightmare. Plus this woman just lost her mother, give me a break.

Is this true? Show me a link. He's a huge queer himself though, as I said.

in america you can refuse service to anyone, for any reason, unless they are gay

now bake the cake

How would she know what race he is over the phone? Aside from the obvious, speaking actual English instead of braindead ebonics

Hard to say, if she already booked and then they randomly decided with no real authority to refuse service, they could be breaching some contract. Otherwise, no, not illegal.

ITS NO BIG DEAL
youtube.com/watch?v=kCThEkbc7i0

>WHITE PEOPLE JUST NEED TO DIE

Oh I'd fire his black ass.

buzzfeednews.com/article/tanyachen/holiday-inn-express-employee-has-become-a-meme-for-telling

Of course becuase supporting white Americans is the right thing today.

In this case the customer actually was right.

>refuse service to gays: thrown into jail
>refuse service to racists: get applauded cuz nazis bad we gud
Land of the free

You can't discriminate or refuse based on protected classes, race, religion, color, disability, pregnancy, etc. But hotels can refuse if there is a "reasonable" like the guest has previously damaged property in past visits. I don't know if "I heard someone mumble a racial slur in the background while booking a room" is a reasonable concern.

It seems like the newest trend for niggers to say whitey was racsist and use that as justification to attack or ruin their reputation. Any proof she did it?

>call them the magic word
>they act as the magic word
It's like when you call your girlfriend a crazy bitch so she throws your cat through a window.

Dumb nigger doesn't know nearly everyone thinks he's nigger and just bite their tongue so they don't get niggered.

*"reasonable" concern

>Any proof she did it?
PROOF?!!?
you racisss

Attached: really-nigga.png (217x328, 91K)

Staged. Why would he be recording?

there not a slave to the hotel... i tell people to fuck off constantly... i work at a very high end hotel that deals with high end people ... bitch got lucky there was a open hotel near if she thought she was cute running her mouth to me she would of had to travel an extra 30 minutes to find something i also would of charged her the no show fee just to fuck her vacation up

Why is he dressed like he just got off the basketball court.

You can refuse service to anyone, just don't say why like a fucking retard. You can claim anything, it is tuesday, I don't like the wind today and feel you did it, etc. Most of the people caught up in that are doing it to try to go to court to make a point.

I called a FUCKIN NIGGER at work... this how it played out #KillEmWithKindness

twitter.com/craignofridayy/status/1135377999287738369

this is why blacks aren't taken seriously

you think you've made her not hate niggers now? maybe if you were nice and let her stay without issue she would change her mind on those f***ing n****rs.

ill take blacks seriously when they start lynching chicago gangbanger coons.

Okay maybe own was the wrong word. How about occupy? They occupy prime real estate in the city. Paid for by section 8! Your tax dollars are funding their lifestyle.
I hate how blacks took over Houston. Whites live in a small area within the 610 loop, then another white neighborhood in West Houston, but within the entire area between beltway 8 and 610 is completely occupied by non-whites. So the white folks move 40 miles away from their jobs downtown to live in the suburbs, dedicating 2 hours of their day to commute times just to get away from blacks/spics. White Texans should have never rolled over and let minorities take over the cities.

who the hell still reserves hotel rooms over the phone?
we invented the internet so we don't have to speak to fucking niggers

this. if they wanted to cancel the reservation because she hates niggers they should have contacted her right away or told her such in the same phone call. this is sueable.

> t. person who lives in that small area within the 610 loop or that other white neighborhood in West Houston

Containment city.

10000 in lawyer fees to win 400 dolllars

Conservatism has nothing to do with racial slurs. What a dumbass.

Is "I don't agree with gay marriage" considered retardation in your great nation?

the thing is, i can 100% see a whitey just apologizing to get the ordeal over with and into the room, even if they had done nothing wrong. i've seen it with bullies just making shit up and of course the kid is going to say he's sorry to stop the punching or pinching.

Fucking nigger

If he called her a fucking nigger?

Yeah that'd be based

The suburbs have their own school districts. Everyone moved when they started school bussing.

>nigger makes up story
>business loses a customer
good work!

Houston is a living hell, it is like living in some third world jungle shithole. Whites should have never moved there.

Yes, that is retarded to tell people. As I said, just give any other non-protected reason and move on.

Nah, I lived in one of those 90% white suburbs outside the city. But that was a decade ago, you should see the demographics from my high school. It went from 90% white to 56% white in 10 years. The diversity is like a cancerous plague that keeps spreading outside of the cities. I left because Texas is a lost cause.

So he just proved that he's a fucking nigger then. The time to refuse service was on the phone call when she was booking. What kind of nigger accepts a booking and then refuses it after the person has traveled to the hotel?

You gave rights to farm equipment you idiot. You know, come to think of it maybe whites really do deserve to be wiped out.

GET HIM FIRED

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

At least he was working. That's less than most niggers do

Attached: 1559535263687.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

This. If she was talking to him on the phone, how did she know what race he was? Maybe he was acting like, oh, I don't know, a fucking nigger?

Yeah, if true, Holiday Inn would settle within days and she'd walk away with a wad of cash.

The "fucking nigger" should lose his job and may even face criminal charges for his fraudulant actions.

The length people go to because they want to show someone up on social media is disgusting and degenerate. If the alleged original transgression took place, there is a civil, mature, appropriate way to handle it. Setting someone up for a trap so you can livestream the video is uncivilized, degenerate, mob-mentality behavior that a proper society should look down upon severely.

If she's dumb enough to say it then actually apologize instead of doubling down then she deserves to be ridiculed.

The virtue signal heard round the world.

>What kind of nigger accepts a booking and then refuses it after the person has traveled to the hotel?
it's okay, he classily recommended the hotel 1 mile away from his hotel

>how does this happen?
its always the same regardless of state or region. politics, or university, etc.

"Compassionate conservative" mentality [i.e.Bush family cucks] allow a foothold into the territory.
These insurgents proceed by only hiring and supporting their own, refusing to treat their political opposition with the same blind eye.
As their numbers increase, so does momentum.
Increasing combativeness; entitlement of new-found power motivates into a frenzy.
As demographics reach threshold, an all out hostility is employed.
The goal is not just dominate, but destroy all opposing groups.

This started to happen once a political philosophy devolved into the religion known as liberalism.

It is the unholy trinity of religion, death cult, and mental disorder wrapped up into the same bag of shit. There can be no coexisting with these people.
>the bumper-sticker is a lie.

Attached: coexistforchorus.0.0[1].jpg (1600x900, 71K)

Can we get this faggot fired? If I was management, I'd be furious. Turning down customers, recording them, and publicly humiliating them. I for sure won't be staying at a Holiday Inn now for privacy concerns if they believe this this acceptable.

>The "fucking nigger" should lose his job and may even face criminal charges for his fraudulant actions.

Attached: 1553632334972.png (607x737, 85K)

well, he is a fucking nigger, so

Dumb bitch shouldve just said "prove it" and he wouldve had to give her the room. Dumb cunt instead apologies basically admitting it.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1048, 170K)

how the FUCK did this get moved to Jow Forums???
have you seen the fucking gallery in Jow Forums
?

Attached: 1557460923133.jpg (4160x3120, 537K)

Fucking nigger.

If she could tell over the phone that he was a nigger then I surmise that he was acting like one.

pfft.. have you ever "worked" with a nigger?

What usually decides if a thread gets moved?

>prime real estate

All the roads are falling apart. The shitty 60 year old houses cost way too much for what they are. The major cities are running themselves into the ground with corruption. I'd never want to live inside a major city.