Report and Flag All Rap Videos

It's time to mass report and flag all rap videos. The vast majority of rap videos do not comply with Youtube's new rules. They are filled with violence, hateful language, and misogyny. It's time Youtube takes action and removes this content from their platform. Let's help Youtube by mass flagging and reporting all rap videos.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWs33kWmSEw
hooktube.com/watch?v=qWs33kWmSEw
youtube.com/watch?v=lCeRWaIh5Hw
youtu.be/nComceJVHyU
youtube.com/watch?v=eUlWINw0gf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do it faggit

Attached: c71a92ab25fc15af09ce98b9457f75cc.jpg (291x400, 29K)

Jow Forums, do you think rap has a negative effect on language development in urban youth?

Attached: 1555353625166.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

no i think poor language development in urban youth has a negative effect on rap music

yeah good luck with that white boy

youtube.com/watch?v=qWs33kWmSEw

Whites invented rap.
Niggers ruined it with Jewish help.
As with everything.

Forgot memeflag faggot

>rap music makes kids violent because it promotes violence
>vidya doesn't make kids violent because uhhhhhhhhh

I don't know any rappers because I'm not a nigger
give me some suggestions on who to flag

This. Is Jay-Z on youtube?

i'm serious though. i wonder if rap/ebonics interferes with language development and prevents them from acquiring a more expressive vocabulary on par with the average white.

Sexual misconduct

lol delusional if you think you'll accomplish anything trying this

i don't care if people think vidya makes kids violent. they're mostly a waste of time anyway.

What about something real like Antifa?

Attached: antifa.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

Fuckin based post.
I'm with ya, user.

Attached: stop linking youtube faggot.jpg (1200x859, 249K)

eat shit nigger

If you've ever been to a school full of niggers, you'd know that rap dictates how they act and think. Being black means being a retarded criminal like the rappers they idolize. Video games and rap are completely different.

Doesn't a person check before deleting videos on youtube? Especially if it is from a multi-million dollar music company. Don't think they delete it automaticly after mass flagging also they don't care for having double standarts in their terms of policy. These music videos make tons of traffic and ooga booga booty rap is considered mainstream and is on radio nonstop.

Its literally rape cultture, sweetie

i concede a bit here to the "nurture" side of the argument, considering that past a certain age, feral children cannot learn any language. if all you hear from age 1-10 is MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA then you're going to speak like a retard when you're older too. the fcc should not allow media companies to broadcast severely broken english.

All the money and fame in the world and he gets the sorriest pairs of titties and faces to go out with...

If you seriously think they are going to remove rap videos then you are a kid.
They will make up some bullshit excuses just to not remove those
Also they will only remove white ppl content they will spare colored people content
They want more money they don't care about content or sharing videos.They sold themselves and now its only advertisement and ideas some group paid to be shown to everyone
They will just show what they want you to see not what you want to see.
Too bad it will work cuz most people will eat that shit because they only know yootoobe and netflix

They have extremely low iqs. Look at Africa. Their natural state is MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA. They're too stupid to speak correctly

true, but i don't think it helps. and i notice that plenty of white people have rather shalllow vocabularies and language skills too. not saying rap specifically is to blame, but perhaps low broadcast standards do play a role.

White people with shit vocabularies are also low IQ. It's IQ.

Attached: ok.jpg (474x481, 24K)

That's the only reason YT goes after anyone. Flagging.

what's a Jay-Z?

bix nood.

hahah you think you pick and choose who gets to stay?

You think you can just spam flags on a video and they get deleted? Delusional as fuck, you clearly have no idea how moderation at those large tech companies works.

We're going to remove your people's rape and gang culture too.

Attached: 1559792815501s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

>Rap music doesn't heavily dictate the lifestyle of it's fans because they want to be like their idols
>The songs about shooting shit up and "fuck the police" mean nothing, it's all play-pretend
>Identity politics isn't a thing
>A video game about a fictional character is equally damaging to the young psyche, even though even a kid can tell that it's all fictional, whereas rap is about real life attitude
Shooter Brenton Tarrant cited Spyro The Dragon as his inspiration - I guess you must be on to something. Personally, I identify with Mario and his struggle against that green nigger that keeps stealin' his bitch knowi'msayin yeah nigga fuck the poolice push caps and fuck bitches and fuck white people too yo-

I wonder how long it'll take niggers to realise that they're slaves of the Jews, and that we should join forces against our real enemies. In 2055, some Brazilian looking piece of shit serving Mr Goldblatt his third cocktail of the day before 12'o clock will go look at the all-brown kitchen staff and go ".. shieeeet". But by then it'll be too late, you double-digit IQ waste of life motherfuckers.

We'll see, nigger faggot. We'll see.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=qWs33kWmSEw

hooktube that shit

It will be fun to watch you do this shit for nothing
You are the definition of zoomer if you believe this shit will work.
Its like filling a report against hr you are a fucking idiot .
Just go back to your subreddit and keep posting memes kid

Um no sweetie go kys

Monkey see, monkey do, literaly and figuratively. If everyone in your vicinity speaks in ebonics, talking clearly would render you an outcast.

i'm serious as well. i neither have a proof of jews being at the top of music industry nor i can answer your question but the the same phenomenon is happening in my country, although our modern music isn't niggerish, it's still the same concept, meaningless songs about drugs and sex, homosexuality..etc, things considered taboo in our society.
it works this way
>singer sings about whatever drug
>it becomes popular
>youth think it's cool
>suddenly start consuming it en mass
>drugs dealers and corrupt generals who run the drugs market profit because it's in demand
it's almost like someone is pulling the strings behind the scene to reach his ends but i don't wanna go deep into conspiracy theories. my point is that music is significantly influential and when it's bad, it has a negative impact on youth, nigger rap is the best example of it. personally, if i had power, i would ban all of it. it doesn't matter if you don't listen to it, a lot of retards will do and someone gotta do it right.

>pic unrelated

Attached: bride.jpg (511x509, 48K)

Rap vids and almost all music vids sponsoed and posted by the big music industry giants are all protected from being demonitized and removed.

You do nothing by reporting and flagging them.

Rap is not a hobby like vidya. Its a CULTURE, a lifestyle. You FUCKING BOOMER. Why are you so dumb ? I'd elaborate but boomers infuriate me

No, niggers would nig even without the music.

Rap is a reflection of language development in urban youth. It's modern minstrelsy, blacks have always been this dumb

Attached: al-jolson-photo.jpg (2220x2803, 669K)

The music encourages them to nig.

So your saying crime rates would lower if you stopped promoting violent nig music?

>HERP derp KEK lawl u toObE wIl nEvEr fIgUrE ouT wHAt wEEr uP To

niggers will still nig when they aren't preaching degeneracy, they can't be saved. humans can be saved though.

Fucking bump this could potentially turn into something huge. Youtube will be hoisted by their own petard

based

Get real, rules apply to white males only.

Let's flag "world star hip-hop" channel first

I’ll call out of work if we do this I’m down

Yeah boy shake that ass,
Oops I mean girl
Girl girl girl
Girl you know you're my world

I'm ready as well, lets give Youtube some help with that.

Attached: D1538830270756.jpg (480x587, 38K)

Attached: 1547542994696.gif (390x260, 35K)

BUMP

If your people are that mentally weak that listening to one song can change them into degenerates, maybe the music isn't the issue here

This is a call for raid and it is a bannable offense according to Jow Forums's rules.

also this.

Nah, nigga

>Puts hands in pockets to ensure shekels are safe

Rather than KathmanPoo, we have a Kathmanjew

hip hop really did hurt the human race

Fuck yeh. Get the nigger noise.

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (540x551, 35K)

Society is full of mentally weak people that shouldn't be exposed to drug & niggers & violence glorification. If you had children would you deliberately expose them to nigger rap?
It's poison for the mind. Like with alcohol: you are simply better off not drinking it.

Oh you're righr! I forgot how much we all appreciate the rules around here.

*AHEM*

FUCK JANNIES!

Attached: tumblr_nds2e42Evt1rb9esuo1_400.gif (365x274, 501K)

kekek

Attached: knockedout.jpg (625x462, 33K)

>Rather than KathmanPoo, we have a Kathmanjew
Spain with the Bantz
Very nice

Yes and no. I don’t keep up with rap or what’s popular right now, all I know that all these purple drank sipping trap rappers are fucking retards mumbling along with a beat, “rapping” in nearly undecipherable ebonics which they themselves cannot even explain. Other rappers that actually focus on lyrics and presenting having underlying narratives will probably introduce new words in the vocabulary of those listening.

If you get aroused by seeing niggress asses on then it's your personal problem.
If you want to save normies from degeneracy then you have to start from their childhood.
If you want to stop nigger music then you better start enslaving them again.
but this thread is being allowed by them, funny init?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Bullshit, they don't even look. Click on: profanity/nudity? Yes? Burn it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCeRWaIh5Hw

Bump

Attached: 1559796370494.jpg (500x673, 104K)

Fuk u crackas gimme upvotes an shit
youtu.be/nComceJVHyU

This argument is bait tier retarded but I’ll respond anyway
Vidya is disconnected from reality as what you’re playing is completely fictional. Yes, one can play a game and be murdering swaths of people but the next game they play they’re a cartoony anthropomorphic animal collecting coins or some shit. Even if you find it fun to run over a bunch of people in GTA, you know it’s just a game and not real life and in real life it’d get you locked up with the key thrown away.
Rap on the other hand is a culture. Dumb nigger kids will look up to dumb nigger rappers and see them promote drugs, murder, and sex in their music and aspire to be like them. Rap culture is very real. Getting rich off of bragging about doing drive bys and selling coke causes others to want to do so too. It’s a product of the terrible gang culture that infests nigger communities all over the country.

Attached: ED132F80-C95C-4BB7-B165-7054E7220070.png (500x552, 115K)

Absolutely. I am down for this

Go back to plebbit, fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUlWINw0gf4

Lmao. Jow Forums is more harmful than Rap songs. Jow Forums is more vile and gore than Rap

nice comeback loser

I have never seen a fight on a lan party or esport event
but I usually see niggers chimping out at rap battles

Many African languages didn't even have a written form until whites colonised them and wrote the first translation dictionaries, instead they only have a few hundred words that everyone memorises. This limits their ability to even conceptualise basic things we take for granted, in a similar way to how "newspeak" in 1984 serves to constrain thought to a narrow range.

Attached: africans incapable of abstract thinking, planning for future.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Sounds good

Worst post ever you fucking animal

This is actually not a bad idea. The only downside is I would have to look at rap videos.

Bump

Yes.

Obviously big tech is filled with jews and openly biased, but it does appear that a significant part of the censorship differential is that shitlibs carry out organised mass flagging and the right usually doesn't. Although that's partly because on the gayest platforms like twitter, it's tricky for a normie conservative to even have an account at this point.

Attached: ADL jew youtube censorship garrison.png (1213x1032, 1.11M)

>mass flagging and reporting all rap videos.
that won't do anything but make your reports and flags worthless to YouTube.

bumpin'

Bump. Would it be possible to create a bot to truly flood there servers with tons of people using it simultaneously?

this board is so fucking pathetic, literally and unironically have sex you cringey incel holy shit

Just pushing for some standards faggot.

t. Butthurt fag

YouTube is owned by the corporations.

I mentioned this this morning on the hate btfo post. Glad other anons have the same idea. I will participate when I get off work