Why are (((they))) so against smoking tobacco pol? all we hear and see are anti-smoking/vaping PSAs everywhere...

why are (((they))) so against smoking tobacco pol? all we hear and see are anti-smoking/vaping PSAs everywhere. We know they dont care about the welfare of the goyim. So what's there motive here?

Attached: 4EFBWSDVPYI6RPNBDDSTUREKCQ[1].jpg (1484x986, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.com/religion/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/tobacco-trade-and-industries
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3749017/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296911/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nicotine treats a host of mental illnesses I've seen edgy cutting unstable people have their lives changed for the better when they've taken up some form nicotine consumption

Healthy goyim work harder.

I smoke 5 cigs a day, which isn't bad at all, it's no good either. But from a cancer standpoint there is no way it's going to give me lung cancer.

Nicotine temporarily raises IQ.

Tobacco causes mental illness and almost killed me. Every old person I have ever met says never smoke cigarettes or you will die like everyone they know who smoked.

Because over time and all of the research surrounding how it’s bad for you comes out even the Jews can’t keep pushing it successfully. Not some elaborate plot.

>Tobacco causes mental illness
[citation needed]

>Every old person I have ever met says never smoke cigarettes or you will die like everyone they know who smoked.
You met the literal oldfags then because my grandparents smoked for 30 years and both lived to 92; they did quit smoking in their 50s, but cigs back then had less radiation.

how can we have such contrasting posts on this subject?

It greatly increases risk, which is what all tobacco does. You may smoke 2 packs a day and die because your old-age Alzheimer’s made you walk across the freeway

Have you ever seen a person on oxygen? No? Well. As a smoker (who is still young and had cancer) I plan on not smoking the day I die, perhaps the day after I die if I play my cards right.

Another 20oz redbull? Don't mind if I do. Only my 5th of the day.

>gets cancer again only this time from jewbull

I read some horror novel a long time ago where there was a protagonist who smoked because the nicotine made it so the brainwashing powers that the villains used to hide their appearance wouldn't work. Probably the same thing.

Meh. Im ready to die but too chicken shit to suicide by cop.

>Because over time and all of the research surrounding how it’s bad for you comes out even the Jews can’t keep pushing it successfully. Not some elaborate plot.

yet the goyim keep smoking, though not as many as before. there has to be some jewish trickery going on here

Nicotine is redpilled but smoking is bluepilled if you do it to the point where your blood oxygen levels get too low and starts causing you to feel sluggish

> A survey by Fortune magazine (Jews in America; 1935) stated that "Jews have practically blanketed the tobacco buying business, where Jews and buyer are synonymous words, and they control three of the four leading cigar-manufacturing concerns, including Fred Hirschhorn's General Cigar, which makes every seventh cigar smoked in America." The *Culman family of Philip Morris, involved in American tobacco from the mid-19th century, was a giant of the industry.

encyclopedia.com/religion/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/tobacco-trade-and-industries

There has literally never been any kind of connection or causality made between cigarette smoke and cancer. Countless studies have tried to induce cancer in animals with cigarette smoke, but all those studies proved was that cigarette smoke lowers the risk of cancer.

I smoke because it tastes good and gives me something to do with my hands. I know the risks, everyone that has above 90 IQ knows the risks. Most just don't care until it actually affects them. You think fatasses don't know that their junk food kills their body? Same concept. Much harder to care until it actually has a negative effect on you.

This is unprecedented, two different posters on Jow Forums have never disagreed on anything before.

>Countless studies have tried to induce cancer in animals with cigarette smoke, but all those studies proved was that cigarette smoke lowers the risk of cancer.
Links?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3749017/

Stop justifying your cancer stick addiction.

its not even a disagreement its just total polar opposite claims

I SMOKE CUS IT GIVES ME KNOWLEDGE

Attached: jjw33b8a6lp11[1].png (400x300, 181K)

Ive smoked since I was 14 and im pretty sure im somewhat mentally ill lol maybe meth, spice and other drugs contributed to that too though.

> less radiation
> during an era when everyone was having a go at testing nuclear weapons
retards, everyone.

always do the opposite pol, remember

Nice

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3749017/

Method

> To find relevant information and articles, searches were made on PubMed, Google, Clinical-trials. gov, the Cochrane Library, abstracts of the World Conference for Lung Cancer, and the annual meetings o...

< Can't fucking research. I gunna google it.

I smoke the tobacco to get in touch with mother earth and my shakamana healer powers.

Attached: xavier3.gif (400x300, 1010K)

subtle advertising

There are a million more research papers look it up. You are wrong. How cucked are you to be dependent on a substance that increases your blood pressure and risk for heart disease. Fucks up your lungs regardless of whether you think it causes cancer or not. Costs you a fuck ton of money over the course of a year which goes to your jew tobacco suppliers. Need I go on?

Yeah, maybe meth had an effect, maybe

No, Bruce. Less radiation because the crop methods changed.

(((they))) aren't against anything retard
if they were actually against it they would just flat out ban it like all the other harmful drugs

but there's a billion dollar industry backing it so they'll never do anything more than put ineffective stickers on the packages.

you're a fucking addict shilling for a megacorp. your money probably get used in satanic pedophile parties.

kill yourself.

it's called addiction.

aren't those PSAs in the US made by private groups?

i read it in his voice great job

>(((private groups)))

You posted a meta research paper, like a faggot. Show me a paper with direct links to symptoms.

That said, yeah it's a very heavily jewish industry. Also, an annoying tax. Plus, there's a county level push through the country to raise the age. Blah blah blah. Has nothing to do with the fact that your source was gay.

Probably along with a bunch of other things

well young soul searcher, i gots to be ramblin. gotta take a float on a gloat boat in the sea of just desserts.

Attached: xavier6.jpg (778x563, 62K)

like flavored air

This is a medically proven truth. People with mental disorders often self medicate with tobacco to relieve their symptoms. Nicotine is a stimulant in the brain, and also works as a sedative to relieve stress in sufferers. The stimulant effects have also been proven do decrease the risk of Parkinson and possibly Alzheimer disease.

They use people who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day when studying effects. Like alcohol, moderate tobacco use poses little threat to health. The problem is moderate use and addiction for most people.

Attached: nicotine.gif (347x317, 12K)

Society is biased against the poor, and the poor have a higher rate of smoking than wealthy people.

It's a politically correct way to bash the poor.

It's very common for addicts to make justifications all the way up and down the road instead of admitting they have a problem.

maybe if they're poor they shouldn't be spending thousands of dollars annually on jewish drugs

>Show me a paper with direct links to symptoms.
Easy here’s a an experiment you can do. Try doing physical exercise, say run a mile before and after cigarettes.

Making it bad makes it cool.
Addiction is degeneracy and makes you dependent on supply.
>but I can avoid addiction by only using it so many times a day
Degenerate tier. Even Hitler wanted to get rid of tobacco.

>not vaping in [Current Year]-2
Why would the EU put so many regulations on vaping?

Attached: 145261568794560.png (205x178, 50K)

I smoke cigarettes and trust me I know its bad and stinks like shit. I wish the government would ban them and hard liquor too.

remember hollywood westerns were one big advertisement campaign for cigarettes.

Hard for me to tell the difference at this point as I'm on a pack a day.

As points out psychotics have a tendency to self medicate. At this point I'm fairly sure a lot of those categories have to do with a lack of dopamine sloshing around the brain, and nicotine causes the microflora of the gut to go hurrah and causes a release. No idea really.

But, back on point. Find a paper you shove it up your ass. A large controversy forever and a half has been the fact that there are no known direct mechanisms between cancer and cigarettes. A hand full of theories about the radon produced by smoking, but radon is a fucking scam in and of itself as minors deal with environments 40x higher then any smoker will ever deal with, and unless they are getting microparticals trapped in their lungs they don't usually have an issue.

Most of the big tobacco companies are owned by good ol southern white boys

(((He))) just says what he wants you to think he experiences, while tobacco has been proven to help with some cases of Parkinson's disease, anxiety attacks, ...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296911/

BTFO you brainlet addict

Just go for Hillary's helium plastic bag, it's a simple and calm way to go.

you have to stop working to go outside to smoke
if smoking indoors was still allowed, anti smoking propaganda would disappear

The radiation for modern tobacco is from irradiating the plants after harvest to kill bacteria or anything else undesirable.

The Labour govt. of NZ is going to have NZ smoke-free 2025.
- They've been heavily investing in rail infrastructure, and rallying up public support through propaganda campaigns. It won't take much to build a concentration compound for all those dirty smokers before 2025.

lmfao
>daily dose of >30 cigarettes
jesus christ nigger what the fuck is this kind of research
who the fuck smokes a pack and a half per day
this is so retarded
look at these numbers
when smoking THIRTY cigs a day, your chances for squamous carcinomas increase by 60%, small cell lung cancer with 3%, and adenocarcinoma with 25%. Those numbers are nothing if you're smoking at a rate of 30 cigs per day
you should be dead already from putting so much ash and smoke in your body

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-101105~01.png (1080x461, 190K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296911/

Hurrah, you found a paper that talks about the statistics involved.

Which much like violence reports shows a correlation, not a causation. So, tell me; why are niggers more violent.

You at least provided something better. It shows an increased correlation. But, these reports skip external factors and mechanisms. Along with that, there's already an inherent tendency to develop lung cancer in the population. Smoking may exaggerate that underlying issue, or it may lodge something in the lungs. Most people don't know jackass. But, don't bring meta research to a meta research discussion. It's just gay.

>pack a day
stop smoking so much nigger
regardless if you get more or less cancer, or possible mental benefits, you need to keep your lungs atleast somewhat clean
a pack a day, pff your lungs must look like a nigger

It's some ((reverse psychology)) shit

I legit cough up brown stuff. Its bad

addiction to tobacco does not exist
it's a meme perpetuated so you think you're addicted while in fact you're just being a pussy unwilling to make the sacrifice
it's fine to be like that, it's not fine to not admit it, which is what lying 1984 kikes want us to do

Only smoke pipes faggots

Attached: Snapchat-1106800998.jpg (1512x2688, 1.31M)

I-is that a meme flag or just really rare

HAHAHA, been there tried. Cold turkey, nope. Delayed intervals, nope. In general getting off cigarettes is one of the hardest fucking things to do. Would help if I didn't have actual responsibilities and could just lock myself away from the world.

I smoke weed daily so I'm fucking myself over aswell buddy, after smoking cough up saliva and get it out of your throat. It stays stuck there relatively easily. Brush your tongue until it looks red. and finally drink tea, it has the same sort of bitter/organic appearance as the brown stuff in the saliva has and I'm pretty sure it's better at picking up particles from your throat and bringing them to your stomach than water is.

Okay, then why smoke if you acknowledge and increased risk. Oh it’s because your an addiction justifying your dumb weak-willed choices. Who gives a fuck if cigarette smoke is or isn’t a direct contributor to cancer? It still increases your risks of cancer indirectly otherwise; and that is an undisputed fact. Your addiction is clouding your judgement to where you will go to the ends of the earth to deny anything bad about your precious cigarette fix.

alright quit quitting. It's basically impossible to rid yourself of an addiction anyways. But you can control it. Instead of a pack a day, smoke half a pack, and then try to go down to a quarter pack a day
don't try to quit if you know you can't quit
try to use less and then keep trying to use less and less
just try to not smoke a pack tomorrow, and don't care about how many you need left in your pack. Just try to not smoke the entire pack. That's a win already, then just keep trying.

I'm smoking a cig right now. And I fucking hate these things. FML

Low stress tolerance. I do a ton of shit, deal with a ton of assholes while having to keep up a professional facade, dealing with the wife, dealing with all of life's crap. Get's to me. And the smoke break is practically one of the few things I have that is my time.

Probably could get off of this shit if I could take a couple of months off and disappear into the woods. But, I'm on call 24/7/365 and I want to kill everything around me. It's either keep power by using a drug, or throw it all away. Choices.

You link him a meta, he complains and wants more concrete studies; you divert for 2 posts ending up on
>hurr durr just try it yourself and you will see
Why do low-iq's always do this? just give him a fucking paper where your claims are supported instead of all this faggotry. God damn, i understand living with 50 iq is a handicap but god fucking damn can you at least pretend you understand normal social interactions?

if u smoke enough you can make the ecosystem that is your body so toxic to life that you become immune to all foreign lifeforms. viruses and bacteria cannot survive the high concentrations of poison flowing through out your body. mosquitoes wont even land on you, as they can smell the carcinogens from inches away. smoking coats your lungs in a protective layer of mucus, ready to be expelled upon contact with undesirable elements you would otherwise breathe in, preventing direct contact of air impurities with your alveoli. it also repels and deters sjw homoglobo types. they hate it. smoke proudly, smoke often

I've smoked for about a decade and I want to quit, but ultimately I know I'm going to kill myself with these things

Umm I did give him an actual one. And who are you? How many stats classes have you taken? Do you even have a STEM degree? Probably not. Talk to the hand brainlet.

I used to smoke a cigarette before smd after running and i saw virtually no decrease in performance. It can fuck your shit up if youre sitting around on your lardass chainsmoking indoors all the time though.

If anyone's interested look at countries with the highest smoking rates and compare them to national lung cancer rates

>We know they dont care about the welfare of the goyim
of the people
yes. I'm wondering that too. These anti smoking campaigns are not so trustworthy

Cigarettes are shit. They are filled with chemicals, additives and G-d knows what else. You have to be delusional to believe they are healthy in any way.
Cigars and pipes once in a while are fine, though.

Reverse psychology. For the same reason they "hate" Christianity.

Also go fuck yourself. Anyone with 2 IQ knows it’s common knowledge cigarettes increase your risk of cancer. Hope immigrant Tyrone and Mohammad’s fuck your mom you European cuck.

Yes, that has been one of the better methods attempted in the past. I've found that timing my intervals and spreading them out works well. Problem is that all falls apart if you don't have a very stable day, or a very stable life.

Also, switching to vaping to decrease the cig count is a horrible method. Most people don't keep track of the time interval and will puff too much. This took me from 8 cigs / day to 18. Switched back to cigs at that time because that shit is cut with who knows what, and they are far more convenient to transport.

Also tried the patch. Worked well actually. But, one fell off of me in my sleep and stuck to my wife. She had serious issues after that and the patch was out as a method.

But, that is the correct idea for getting people off.

Thats nonsense the only way to even get sick is to piss off God. There is no thou shalt not smoke commandment.

Last comment.
Although this is brilliant, and I haven't found the paper again (too bad, it was amusing). Somebody found that using a mechanism hooked to a 9v battery which shocks the lips at random intervals in conjunction with therapy sessions had a 95% effectiveness rate. Wish I could find that again. If anybody can locate it I'd be grateful.

The processed jew sticks they sell you are garbage. Literally paying money to breathe gunpowder and radioactive phosphorous. If you must nicotene, use snus, but lay off sucking the baby dicks.

hmm so you are telling me you need government to function on your own goym?

it matters you disgusting nigger because my government is using it as propaganda that MUH CIGS == CANCER while it's indirectly caused. Genetics could play a much larger role than anticipated, as could lifestyle (hard working smoker might not get lung cancer at all)
but no, CIGS == CANCER is all our gov is desperately saying to us.

have some

this. I have no idea what, but they've done some very evil shit to cigs. They're hardly tobacco anymore. But we can't test it because "government will protect us :^)"

why is it so hard for you to understand what harms and what does not.
no animal inhales smoke except during a fire in the woods. inhaling herbs sometimes was always common for early humans but inhaling more smoke than clean air per day can't be healthy. our lungs are not made for inhaling smoke lile we do when we puff cigarettes every 20 min for 5 min. use ur brain. nothing is healthy if u abuse that shit out of every substance you get your hand on.
and it causes cancer because your breath gets also weaker. how on earth should a lung full of tar make its job properly?

Cigarettes clearly cause cancer you fucking retard lol it's not a conspiracy this time

It kills parasites in the stomach
India could use cigarettes.

Even in Africa the niggers will buy a single cigarette to kill the parasites in their stomach India could use some Marlboro and Newport.

it's a mind-altering sacrament used to get in touch with your ancestors.

not the parfumed weed we call tobacco nowadays. maybe the real plant and only native americans did that. europeans loved other plants that are forbidden nowadays

Everything harms, Mario. It's dosage that counts. I'm not saying you're wrong, but smoking a cigarette does not cause cancer or lead to cancer. The risks and problems are real, but are greatly exaggerated and there is absolutely no reason why that should be unless they're trying to spin a story instead of telling the truth. If they're not telling the truth why should you believe such traitorous liars and put your cigarette out in their face?

Nicotine stimulates the brain. Who knows what will happen when non-smoking NPC's started to think.

y i know habib. dosage counts.one cigarette is nothing. but a cigarette per day may have a slight effect allready. addiction is the problem not the usage per se. the problems are exaggerated. but it is like climate. they use it to tax the shit out of people. it is that easy. btw i smoke sometimes andi don't care because i know what i do. plain cigs are boring and they taste like synthetic shit. real herbs are the way. everything the state puts their hand on to regulate goes to shit.

Something like a shaman archetype exists in pretty much all places. One who was of a different plane, how they got there (meditation, drugs). Even in advanced Japan, Mushishi is a pretty popular series. The story of a shaman who sees the spirits, who smokes an herb, to keep them at bay, as they are flock to him like moths to a lamp.