Netflix NO

netflix NO

Attached: netflix.jpg (1600x801, 66K)

Nothing triggers blacks more than this

Why are blacks so gay?

I'm waiting for Tariq Nasheed to weigh in on this. This episode fucking sucked as well.

Gay Niggers Association of America approves!

The Eddie Murphie types mess around with dudes on the DL all the time.

What show is this

If you think this upsets you imagine how the blacks must feel

Attached: 1496886779934.jpg (904x429, 271K)

Hey that diversity works both ways. The ending to that episode was tacked on garbage, too.

America is getting closer to Danish kino.

Attached: gayniggers.jpg (397x567, 105K)

Netflix YES

Attached: 1478189374015.png (474x426, 151K)

Have you seen their “women”?

Based.

should have been a white man at the end and it would have been 10/10

>This episode
i don't even know what show this is
seriously why are you faggots watching j*w shit

Why you are watching it?

is this black mirror? stopped watching it halfway through last season because it got to be so shit

Because it's a gigantic fagget?

This is the first episode of the fifth season of Black Mirror.

High amounts of estrogen and single mothers. Plus, evolving in an environmental paradise where having kids was less relevant because they wouldn't die from exposure.

I've noticed they are pushing gay black people more and more. What is going on? Did woke people forget the mission was to make whites gay?

Everyone that knows what this is need to get the fuck off my board.

Wasn't it finnish?

>I'm waiting for Tariq Nasheed to weigh in on this

This, Tariq is a hidden gem when it comes to shit like this.

That's what happens when you have to pander to so many demographics at once. In the end losing the media will be a blessing in disguise as the Whites that survive the bottle neck go back outside into irl, while the rest coalesce into a seething mass of fiction inspired depravity.

Demasculinizing black men has been in the media for decades. Actors are made to wear dresses, put on drag make up for the sake of the show. But its really to normalize fag behavior. Its why I hate that faggot Tyler Perry. Oh, rap is also very homo and accepting

oh no no no