By +++their+++ holy decree it is now forbidden to directly post or mention any sorts of forbidden animals (you know...

by +++their+++ holy decree it is now forbidden to directly post or mention any sorts of forbidden animals (you know who) at all any doing so will get a hit called on you

Attached: 1493945735556.jpg (600x603, 46K)

Attached: Romania_Can't_Say.png (1054x1020, 917K)

I'm not afraid! KOTPOSTERS RISE UP!

Krazy idea man,
Only a madman thinks like this.
Time to rethink.

woah look at these dissidenters over here, you can't just say the forbidden word like that, only a fool would do so, and you were foolish enough to let allow your heads to roll

saying kot is like saying the n word
amirite

yo yonkers, did you just say nigger?

no, i said it as the n word
you on the other hand just said it with the hard R
you're a racist confirmed

Attached: 1557928117491.jpg (300x300, 38K)

by saying that forbidden word, you just said nigger, why would you do that yonkers? why would you be racist towards black people?

you're the one who said the full word, not me dumbass

yonkers, you said nigger mate, it was very rude of you to say nigger like that, i mean, nigger? seriously? just saying nigger casually like that, dropping those nigger bombs on the nigger people? jewsriel, what's gotten into you my nigger? what have the niggers done to you for you to just call them niggers? wow, extravagantly rude of you to do such things, mein negger

you're so hypocritical, you even said the n word about.... eleven times... ULTRA RACIST

yo yo yo, nigger nigger niggeeeeeeeeer, my nigger jewsriel, whatcha talking about my nigger? why you drifting the subject towards me, nigger? you know that by saying nigger, it makes you uber racist, nigger? nigger, wow, the nigger word, it's plainly, just niggerly put, a niggering racist word that degrates the niggering nigger people who nigger all day all night in the niggering streets nigger around and woopty dooptly niggering those fucking niggers, and wooooow, those fucking niggers just rape negresses and then get away with it mate, how come? eh, in other words, it was racist of you to say nigger, and you should apologize for saying the nigger word, my nigger nigger, it's offensive towards niggers, y'know nigger?

Actually, you're the one that's using the hard R word.

Attached: 1516976256927.jpg (233x355, 35K)

my nigger, why you such a nigger, nigger?

keep seething fagmark

кoт

jewsriel, my nigger nigger nigger nigger, you know that saying the nigger word can get you into a lot of niggering trouble, especially with the nigger people, right nigger? right, my bloody nigger? the nigger word, it just isn't cool, you agree with me, correct?

same for you. you could also get in trouble or saying that.... that is, if you went outside and met a black person.

*for saying that
God damn it. My grammarrrrrrr

okay my nigger, you just admitted to saying the nigger word, that's good now nigger, we don't want people running around on the internet just saying nigger like that, y'know, nigger? you should also apologize for that niggering use of the nigger bomb nigger, it was racist and offensive of you nigger to say that nigger word towards the nigger people, nigger. say it now, nigger, "i am a racist nigger for saying the nigger word and i have offended all nigger people around the nigger globe". c'mon nigger, it's easy nigger, you could get in a lot of niggering trouble with niggers and nigger people if you don't, nigger

i still never said the real n word, faggot

nigger why did you say the nigger word nigger? you really are a racist nigger dropping all the nigger bombs nigger, the niggers are really offended by this, and you are being a hate machine towards the nigger people my nigger

you're the one dropping n word bombs, not me. dumb stupid idiot

nigger, stop saying nigger so much, are you in the ku klux klan nigger? because with all these nigger drops, you really look like a nigger member of the kkk, nigger, just stop it already with this niggering racism nigger

why are you not quoting me?
are you a newfag?

nigger, you just said the nigger word yet again! the nigger himself continues on with his niggering spree of nigger racism, how niggering, just stop undermining the nigger people already, it's so tiring and niggering my nigger

>implying that you're not the only one saying a racist word
dumb proxyfag

nigger, just, nigger, just stop nigger, you're embarassing yourself by niggering these nigger words so much nigger, stop dropping these nigger bombs nigger, it's just, nigger damn, you're being such a racist nigger, my nigger

Lmao, you got owned again

yo i noticed someone forgot to bump this thread so i thought i'd fix that up a bit

kot id

time to pay the janny a "visit"

Attached: KotKot.jpg (900x900, 90K)

KOT

by god thats gotta be a well paid job!

kot

seethe harder

kot

kot