Happy day

When was your last time that your seemingly common day turned into a rollercoaster of events and emotions?
For me that would be today - from important exams, through thirty-five celsjus car jam with gachi music and my best friend to a discovery of second best burger restaurant I've ever been to and topping it off with a lil' doggo that was more than happy to see me - the very same which took nearly four years of consistent visits to even let me himself pet.
Today was a happy day. It brought problems for me to take care in the future as well as some sweet memories. Just as I like it~

More nuclear shtick because that's all YouTube is recommending me since that new mini-series blew up.
Though it's good that people educate themself on the matter

Attached: 652nd Happy day.png (1280x1024, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcoLNTG1tTo
theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/photos-of-pigeons-sitting-like-humans-go-viral-twitter/124219
youtube.com/watch?v=9HOKnM_Tyuo
hmix.net/
incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/music.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T6S6XYipqUg
youtube.com/watch?v=v84ebHWKsZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Chen

Attached: 9147F4F7-585D-4EF8-B964-BCAD6010108C.jpg (613x613, 61K)

my ass faggot

Hiya!

Attached: 1552745498830.jpg (540x356, 77K)

ass

Did you copy this threade? It feels like I've read it before and it's not deja vu..
Emotions come and go, right now I don't need them! ^o^

Attached: sayori_273.jpg (727x871, 46K)

Uh ID.
Hello once again in this fine lovely day. How's @everyone?

Attached: 00912.png (256x256, 143K)

the only time my life was turned into a rollercoaster was the time i went sicko mode on everybody

Attached: smug woody.png (680x668, 511K)

reddit

probably yesterday. it was a normal day and then someone posted this picture of a pigeon sitting down with it's legs out.

Attached: 1559878700236s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

remb

hello poland!

I'd like to request my answer to also be this

Last time it happened was in April 2018 when I found out I was gonna be homeless the next day.
Partly my fault though, can’t live the NEET life anymore.

HOLY SHIT

wait that happened last year
I thought that was just an old pic

it was when I did that one thing that one time

Attached: .png (450x450, 50K)

I return to work, cya all in a few

Attached: 19786390.png (183x183, 55K)

Yes it happened last year. 2019 is shaping up to be much better.

I see. Good for you.

Attached: LET ME BATHE AND CLOTHE YOU.png (330x330, 77K)

See you around F

Attached: 1559879764132.jpg (1024x680, 304K)

kind of turns me on

my life is a lie

Attached: masaka.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Gotcha~
>Au MG id
Magnesium and gold.
How has been your day big plane surviving birb Jay?
>Ch id
Half the way there buddy!
What can I say other than "checked!" ʕ•ᴥ- ʔ
Absolutely not sir! I had ten minutes to come up with something - got a little bit lost with the pupper after I got out of the shower~
Today was great, hope yours wasn't as bad either XD id
What a pleasant shade of green you've got there.
But now that you are here.. what do you think of this music Sayori?
youtube.com/watch?v=UcoLNTG1tTo
Cheers Future~!
Medium-rare burgers from a talkative family running business brings joy to people's hearts. Double the fact that they somehow gathered over 150 great ratings on Google - with a maybe 25 square meters business!
They even make their own sauces, which are absolutely ebin~
Those kinds of people is a type you cannot never wish well picture
I've heard birbs sit like this when their spines are injured. They often just starve themself to death in that position, being unable to even eat without enormous pain.
I've got at least one more if you want more of them, but once you know the truth the magic is gone forever.

Actually scratch that, I've found some source on that, although dunno how credible it is:
theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/photos-of-pigeons-sitting-like-humans-go-viral-twitter/124219

Attached: 1555267551749.jpg (700x634, 271K)

Is a lovely piece of mosic, thank you for sharing

Attached: sayori_153.jpg (1280x1811, 144K)

why must you deny me my (You)
have you forsaken me
is there no justice in this cruel unforgiving world
who will wash the blood off my hands
who will bring the rain to cleanse my poor weary soul

@8167094
lole

so... how's things today?
I think that might be because poland ran out of space.

Attached: 5765E89D-0DC9-4736-AC2E-7397CBCF436D.gif (350x426, 98K)

I'm doing fairly decent.I haven't charged my phone yesterday and was at 15% battery life. Luckily I charge it once I got home. And also its 85F currently. I want to die.

Attached: 1559689167621.png (400x420, 62K)

I meant to reply .

I return work, see you later. And please take care of Reisen, my favorite Touhou.

Attached: 21091.gif (400x400, 355K)

on one hand... moon bunny, on the other... no longer moon bunny. she may survive.

Kill yerself

Attached: 1559662708461.jpg (327x239, 10K)

Just a windy day around here with nothing happening for once.

Attached: dbbah3u-e7435ed6-4850-4904-9b77-5ea30f6a2894.jpg (262x236, 24K)

Greetings R'unner!
How did you get out of this one? Don't tell me you couldn't predict that.
Also aren't your parents responsible for your well being until you mature?
Welcome back Choco0003v!
[

Attached: izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_taiga_mahoukan_b3f7690ff95df5b2fffbf6df58f0bc80.png (1100x700, 514K)

Rollercoasters of emotions on a single day are quite uncommon
Im glad you had a nice day today
I still have some work work to do but all will be over soon
Including my siccness, almost cured

Attached: touhou_koishi_and_satori_sheep_stampede.jpg (500x500, 184K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9HOKnM_Tyuo
Music is the ultimate ultimate

Attached: sayori_194.jpg (736x870, 84K)

Always rember happy day, Anone~!
When day is hard and there's too much to do, make sure to hydrate yourself well and take life easy

Attached: cheers.png (900x762, 661K)

dang what a roller coaster, I can't recall the last day but I know i've had plenty like that.

anyway Hey yukka! I finished my forth level in my game and i'm happy now.
10/10 birds.

Attached: level_4.png (1131x1021, 76K)

rwmber

rembred

Attached: sayori_140.jpg (1024x638, 212K)

I remb
And fly away
Now
Fly away

Attached: touhou_koishi_sheep_hold_balloon_fly.jpg (350x450, 25K)

not much... well, not much unusual. just cat stuff, and questioning shit. on that note, what exactly does happen when people forgoted?

rembered!

>over a minute beginning
It's all sweet and climatic but I somehow dislike when that happens.
Thanks for sharing nonetheless \o/
>Including my siccness, almost cured
an episode to end for sure!
>Flyʸ
Don't get lost in the wind currents.
>fourth level
What are the remaining three? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Did you make all of tose assets yourself?
If so, then gee golly, that's some neat three pixel difference shading between two identical curving pipes base~
What do you mean "what happens"? Why do you think there could be anybody who knows that?

Attached: butt attack.png (850x1009, 558K)

because I know you'd have to do something if it were to happen, even if it hasn't yet.

you are forgiven for now, should you repeat this mistake however you will incur my wrath, or just another retarded post

Brother, one day all that will be left of you will be retarded posts
You are on the edge of an abyss, do not jump in here with me
Or do it anyway lole I'm not your mom

>remaining three
Oh you mean what where the previous three? all 4 levels have been puzzle levels and the image is of what that puzzle looks like completed.
>Did you make all of tose assets yourself?
mhm! I made the pipes myself and got folks to give me tips and help to make the curved one, then a nice person made the pipe that goes into the wall, looks great!
I also made the floor tiles and the little sprite on the right side. the one in the middle right is the player and it has animation!

Do all of the puzzles work all work and take you to another level upon completion?
Making assets often look like not much of a job until you remember that some of these things need to be animated..
>UwO id

Attached: 45783449.5_aaahhh.png (500x647, 166K)

All the puzzles once you complete them you can talk to the little dude and they will tell you good job and take you to the next level.
I'm learning a lot on how to design graphics and stuff, I knew it'd be hard but didn't realize how much effort is needed. Thankfully I have two servers that I keep posting to on their thoughts and opinions on the designs, and because of this everything has improved.
I'm aiming for 10 levels right now then i'll i'll polish every level and maybe give them some fun things like NPCs to talk to.

Rembered!

I am dumbfounded. I come home from finals, I sit, exhausted from the hot weather and mental drain, in from of my PC and open some cool utube vids. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW. The recommended dudes are shit. Like Why do half my recommended peeps are political? Is it cause of the oncoming elections? THEN WHY AMERICAN SHIT.
Ok you say that is nothing smoothbrain. But then I realize that my routine I planned all day is ruined. It didn't take much but it is ruined. No other way to explain this feeling.
/rant
ROMDBERED!My dude

Attached: holoproval.jpg (300x300, 117K)

>Thankfully I have two servers that I keep posting to on their thoughts and opinions on the designs, and because of this everything has improved.
Got yourself into some comfy developing forum?
>I'm aiming for 10 levels right now then i'll i'll polish every level and maybe give them some fun things like NPCs to talk to.
And audio! Secrets! Increased complexity!
Games can be fun timesinks~
Oii good day to you Koishe~!
>Why do half my recommended peeps are political? Is it cause of the oncoming elections?
Absolutely most possible yes.
>But then I realize that my routine I planned all day is ruined. It didn't take much but it is ruined. No other way to explain this feeling
S u d d e n l y
ˢᵃᵈᶰᵉˢˢ⋅
It's okay mate, some things are just way over exaggerated by our brains.
>Wolf Cunt
Puffy vulva

Attached: 1559332048925.jpg (1024x1024, 639K)

That sounds delicious! It's a hot day and even hotter now that I'm outside, likewise it's been a good day and it's about to get better!
Remembered!

Attached: 13434.gif (170x170, 133K)

>Got yourself into some comfy developing forum?
Just one but I have a server fun of friends and i'm getting there thoughts as well.
>And audio!
Oh yeah I need that as well, currently have zero audio I probably should get some maybe at least music.
>Secrets!
Maybe some hidden levels or secret areas where the game changes play style and you talk to folks.
>Increased complexity!
Currently ever level is a simple push puzzle, I was thinking of trying to find a way to change it up though. Like I accidentally learned how i could make like an ice.

good day friend!
I hope yours has been wonderful!

Attached: 15cb2021941a961592f01dc649cd2e9f.jpg (1500x1500, 267K)

Aeiou

>thinking of a way to change it up
may I reccomend a level where you need to control two characters with the same controls?
have two seperate puzzles that are easy in a vacuum but difficult when done at the same time

oh dang that'd be rad! Maybe I'll se if you can do that, though I suspect the program i'm making my game in might not be able to do that.

>hard exams
>good burger
>cute doggo
I'm glad the day ended up being a happy one fren. And now the weekend lies ahead!
REMEMBERED !! ;3

Shit discord thread kys

Audio is fricked and I think this is the only problem I have to face with GB Studio, everything else seems easy to master after knowing how to do it.

I don't get the MOD format and channels to work, I know that the NES and Gameboy have similar channels and I read that one can use the FamiTracker as composing interface, (also there are many finished songs to choose from) and then convert it with OpenMPT to MOD, but the only thing what I get from it are Crazy Bus earrapes.

It's also possible to compose it in OpenMPT with chiptune samples, but same problem and with the extra on top, I have almost no music and composing knowledge.
Further I don't have your deluxe privilege of having people helping one out.
Yuuto Ichika Makes Friends developer also got help by someone to bring music into the "game".

SOME NIBBA HAS TO MAKE A TUTURU-AL ON THIS

Attached: 1559807868703.png (600x600, 511K)

dude go to the GB Studio discord they are super helpful and have tutorials

Okay, who broke Reisen? You monster!
She likes sky diving.

Attached: 22222.gif (398x259, 390K)

wasn't me! WAS part of my kot army but technically wasn't me!

It's annoying, most of his songs are like this. Although the climax is usually worth the wait ^0

Attached: 66223.jpg (378x670, 49K)

Glad to hear that - I can relate.
>I have a server fun of friends and i'm getting there thoughts as well.
c:
>Oh yeah I need that as well, currently have zero audio I probably should get some maybe at least music.
Beware of copyrighted music when you start to share it to bigger groups than just your friends o/
>Maybe some hidden levels or secret areas where the game changes play style and you talk to folks.
Anything to add that extra flavour~
>Like I accidentally learned how i could make like an ice.
All the joys of early development PLofT
Sounds like new touhou game /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>w. in the name
Stay safe Bizzy~
Take it easy but not too easy!
Audio making is a whole nother thing to take care of and no game engine will make it easier for you.
If you say so, I only listened to the one you've linked so far and it wasn't 10% bad
oh cool

Attached: 1545216904585.jpg (878x633, 49K)

No, in (Wolf) RPG Maker you just drop a music files with MIDI, WAV or MP3 which is actually still manageable to do, you know it's a free real estate
hmix.net/
incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/music.html

Attached: 1559852289877.jpg (567x1625, 111K)

>Beware of copyrighted music when you start to share it to bigger groups than just your friends o/
I'd like to try and make my own music, though i know nothing of music i'd like to try.
the most experience I have with making music is the LIttleBigPlanet music sequencer. That was a fun game.

Attached: Sequncer_music.png (300x211, 64K)

to answer the questionnaire
it uh
I don't have a common day
I have ADHD and a gordian knot schedule of part time work

Royalty free cookies be like
youtube.com/watch?v=T6S6XYipqUg
Ah, this is just bs, I've to learn how to compose own digital music, there is really no way around it.

Attached: outputg.webm (555x602, 1.04M)

COOL?!?!?!? ARE YOU INSANE!?!?!?!

Attached: image0.jpg (1125x845, 49K)

Based.

-upon what?

literally no one:
me: smartphone mode

Attached: gbyumespritephone.png (480x80, 945)

Oh, I thought you wanted an in-built audio mixer-creator-synthetyzator.
Dunno why that would be the case.
Music making can get insane, so good luck with that. Although I'm sure there are simplier solutions than those few I have on mind and barely know anything about.
>I have ADHD and a gordian knot schedule of part time work
So either going overdrive or unmanagable?
>RUJN id
Ruin or RUN.
>Ah, this is just bs, I've to learn how to compose own digital music, there is really no way around it.
Start with 8bit synthesizers.
I mean, uhh.. breeze?

Attached: 1545216442679.jpg (400x400, 25K)

kashiopia
youtube.com/watch?v=v84ebHWKsZw

dumb social media catchphrase
dumb, dumb social media catchphrase

heh fun.

BREEZE? Okay. Adiós.

yes

Music composing is not as hard as drawing but there’s a difference between making boring shit and awesome shit.
I use Arturia beatstep + Korg kaoss pad on Apple Logic, also you will need some serious VST plugins like Massive, Korg Classic M1 and Sylenth. I made some House-garage and DnB tunes with these time ago, I will put my hands on it when I finish the exams.

Attached: 3C1A4C80-DA02-4948-A65D-ACC6ADC7788E.png (2781x810, 837K)

Sounds like you sure know alot about making music. Made any good songs?

The last time I did something was for a /s4s/ album, I will upload everything I have on a bandcamp soon.

Attached: D8715D0F-1389-451A-8C27-5E03E29BD54E.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Just as said I have already at least four programs with 8bit synthesizer feature, but the problem is still to convert it to a MOD file with 4 channels(two square, one wave, one noise) which the Gameboy can play, even if I magically can compose something right now.

Maybe I should try again with the (0CC) Famitracker...

Attached: 420403b5c53d372779dcb8de6252f5bb98236454_s2_n1.png (328x548, 184K)

Whoa you made something for one of the s4s albums? That's amazing.

I think I solved the first problem by finding out that MOD is used in Amiga trackers oof
Let's see what Milkytracker can do...

Attached: DiWS30Y.jpg (412x350, 49K)

Remberedd

rembered

added
hit list part 2:
kikejew
fred
fappy gay and affiliates
phonepissers
all jews and semites
greentexts
dataminers, triple digit anglo agencies
sedition, propaganda, brainwashing
f*males
kpoop and kpoopers
users of the words "based" and "cringe"
reddit and know your meme filenames
annoying pastanigger #1
annoying slavshit #1
annoying chink mutant #1
americunt discordnigger mafioso #1
americunt discordnigger mafioso #2
americunt discordnigger mafioso #3
degenerate americunt faggot #1
degenerate leaf faggot #2
annoying americunt faggot #5
annoying americunt faggot #6
annoying americunt faggot #7
annoying americunt faggot #8
annoying americunt faggot #9
annoying americunt faggot #10
annoying americunt faggot #11

Remembered!

Well, there was yesterday, when I wanted to go into town to see a movie, but I don't have a car so I had to walk there, 6 miles to town and another 2 miles to the theater. The movie was awesome, but then I had to walk back the 8 miles, and by then it was nighttime, AND it started raining, so I had to walk in the rain for miles, but fortunately a fellow student saw me and gave me a ride back and we had a nice chat while driving.

Attached: Godzilla x Mothra.jpg (1334x1334, 243K)

Wubba lubba dub dub! Tick tock cunt.

Attached: wtf is a gender? :)))))))).png (900x900, 560K)

rember'd~

Attached: S-2C06~1.jpg (700x888, 117K)