Come to a non 4channel board

>come to a non 4channel board
>have to do an average of 40 captchas to make a single post
Holy fucking shit are you schizophrenics and Facebook boomers actually wasting your lives away doing these captchas just to say nigger online? How pathetic can you get kekekek. I bet most of you actually gave away your personal information to get a Jow Forums pass too. Hahahahahahahahahahaha you are the biggest cucks I've ever seen

Attached: 1549196959703.jpg (750x416, 25K)

Nigger

It took you three minutes to do the captchas required to make this post. It took me two to make this one. Absolutely cucked.

you stupid cunt, as soon as captachs start appearing i go do something else.

Attached: 1559866331727.jpg (992x1458, 234K)

No pass.
Usually do fuck all captchas.
The machine knows if you are contributing to topics or just shitposting.
1 captcha this time.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_1554880101336[1].jpg (700x539, 96K)

Stay mad, we're not leaving.

I fuck with it until it accepts bridges as crosswalks. I'm hoping they're using the data for self driving cars, just imagine the cars breaking suddenly on a freeway when approaching an overpass with pedestrians walking along its sidewalk.

This

>all these people bragging about Google having their information so thoroughly that they don't get captchas

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I have so many upboats and 4kangz gold saved up that I just bypass captcha

Install buster.

I like to mix a healthy blend of useful information with my shitposts.
1 captcha again.

Attached: Br I drink therefore.jpg (2016x845, 255K)

I didn't get captchas in over a month. Only newfags get them

pretty much this

The worst thing is when using quickreply, it sometimes pulls the captcha instead of the text you're trying to highlight, and reloads the entire fucking page. I just made a 1200-something post, and forgot to take precautions, so I lost the whole thing to a page refresh.

If you screw with it too much, it might start thinking you're retarded and just deny you.

>I'm logged on when I post on Jow Forums, I never get any at all!
Top sozzle

Why would I want you to leave? Stay right here in the sewer where you belong.
>over 30 captchas to make this post
You are the dumbest fucking people alive lmfao

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

use a different browser
>t 1 captcha errytime

Beats me why people sign up for anything online.
Even without accounts my searches still become the theme for any ads I get.
Blocking and deleting cookies doesn't change that either.
They're coming to get me,
and rape my wallet.

>Blocking and deleting cookies doesn't change that either.
Works for me. I make my browser forget everything but logins on shutdown. These new captchas suck anyway, RIP operation ReNigger.

(1 captcha for this post, because I'm not retarded unlike OP)

>logins
By that I meant passwords. It remembers username/password, not active logins, nothing else.

This thread is to expose captcha bypass programs and scripts. Do not post links to the files.

I do the audio captcha. Anyone else?

Nigger

It's posts like these that made the capcha a necessity. It's kind of like an IQ test in order to gain entry into a country.

Testing to see if this is shorter

Same number of captchas, its likely they're attempting to negatively reinforce wrong think subconsciously.
But Google is getting fucked shortly, so its no big deal.

Takes me 2 captchas

Better thread than OP whining

Reminder that Google can find any poster’s identity with the packets sent to them through Captcha. Nobody here is anonymous. You never were.

>Jow Forums pass is 20 bucks for 12 months
nigger are you poor?

Attached: 1556750891837.jpg (251x242, 26K)

>he doesn't know about the script

Giving them money for this shit only motivates them to keep it on the site. There are less intrusive ways of monetizing a website than Captcha.

You guys have to do captchas? hahahah!

i either do 1 or 2 and when theres 4 pics to click i only click 3 and it lets me post anyway haha

I usually have to do 0-1. Can't remember the last time I had to do 2.

I can use vpn and never have to use a Captcha. Was well worth 20 to me.

Attached: 1558927101938.jpg (334x506, 39K)

If you enable Google’s trackers, sure, you can get away with that many. Otherwise, expect to NEVER get through. I’m not even exaggerating, every time I’ve disabled third party trackers, I never complete the Captchas.

As long as we stay you shills are trapped here with us, no platform remember?

You leave first.

>what is 2captcha

How does a VPN prevent Captchas?

Average solving time for reCaptcha takes half a minute according to their website. Not a very good alternative to just doing it yourself.

my addblocker blocks it so it auto completes for me.

saged and reported

Reported for announcing reports.

You know you don't have to enter one every time right newfag? Fuck off back to your tranny gifs.

I don't know what I'm blocking. Using ublock origin, privacy badger, decentraleyes and noscript (some scripts have to be allowed for Jow Forums to work). I haven't allowed anything myself, only added more blocks.

Vpn supplies you with anonymity on this honeypot site. You can't use most vpn/proxy without a pass.
I didn't mean that it bypasses Captcha if you have a vpn.

>remember?
Remember WHAT you mentally damaged shit sniffing nigger??? I came here to see if there were any threads about drpizza. I come on this hellhole board about once a month and don't even post. You need to stop snorting red pills and get some fresh air. You're seeing monsters in every shadow.

>>have to do an average of 40 captchas to make a single post
make a gmail account and shitpost. How new are you?

Have sex, incel.

>make a gmail account
Just phonepost and toggle your data plan on and off for a fresh IP. One captcha, maybe two tops that way.

Attached: 9D4718E5-323F-43BE-8F81-E5F5F2453F9C.gif (300x202, 530K)

>I bet most of you actually gave away your personal information to get a Jow Forums pass too.
Prepaid credit card & a throw away email address. It doesn't get any more simple than that.

>android
Yeah, same thing.
We don't have cell coverage here.

Poorest quality bait. You've earned one KYS. Spend it immediately.

Jow Forums has extensions, newfriend

wow this thread sure is Jow Forums related, definitely wouldn't be deleted from literally any other board

Fuck you, nigger.

>4 posts by this id

Awwwww.

Attached: 05D4AC59-B314-499C-9D9B-C7F5C1825CA8.jpg (710x387, 21K)

Truth

newfag. Too stupid to work a simple interface.

Dilate.

Attached: spotted.png (980x742, 599K)

What's a captcha google slave?

>Tard. I just did another one and done captcha.
Even doing one captcha is providing a service to google. I don't have any problem in killing 2 birds with one stone. Firstly, I save time. Even one Kaptcha is a waste of time. Secondly I am not programming google's AI.

I have more than $20 in change in my car's cup holder right now. $20 is irrelevant to me. Sorry you are so poor and value $20 more than your time.

Non Jow Forums pass niggers get fucked.

Why would I bother figuring out how to more efficiently post with a bunch of low IQ mutts and self-hating niggers and pajeets?

Captchas can suck it hard.

I got a new debit card anyway.

I guess that's one way to say
>I'm stupid

If (((google))) does not like your browser it will just keep failing you.I had the same shit running waterfox with some privacy addons. Solve the captcha fucking 20 times before you could post shit.

When you choose to pay you are just skipping the capctha. They are still seeing every post you make, and every thread you are viewing, even if you don't post in it.

>When you choose to pay you are just skipping the capctha. They are still seeing every post you make, and every thread you are viewing, even if you don't post in it.
Not logged into google using Brave browser with ad-blocks etc. My footprint is minimal. There is no getting around some of the harsher truths, but even in 2019, my birth name has no google references. I have googled my name as recently as a month ago, and there is some poor sap in Minnesota that has the same name. I don't exist per se, and I plan to continue to live this way. I don't tweet, facebook etc. My family is the same way, and because of this, there isn't even any quality photos of me on the net of any kind.

>Brave browser
how do you think they make money?
Everything you do online is monetized, unless you browse the web via text and see every page in html raw.

imptrash thread
do not reply

cringelord

your mom is a cringelord OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

cringelord