Mutt hate thread

Stupid mutts, Jow Forums is /Jew/

Attached: basedjew.png (957x655, 450K)

traitor

Attached: evil.jpg (965x600, 86K)

You're already massively out numbered and will inevitably be replaced by mutts

Attached: 87567568256472567.jpg (3200x1800, 425K)

Mutts will not replace us

WE ID get

Bump

go back to Jow Forums my dear man

Bump

yep this is p redpilled

Necrobump JIDF thread

>implying mutts aren't jews

Attached: 1554958780383.jpg (1200x923, 117K)

Stop necrobumping your own thread JIDF

>implying norwegians aren’t mutts

Attached: Ugly Ritsu.jpg (380x676, 32K)

Ok, here's my 2c
>i am not a racist nor nazi nor anything in such premise
>ever

However, No other religious ethnicity can claim such a frequency and rate of expulsion than Jewish tribe. Pic related.

No one. No other ethnic religious group in the recorded World history comes even close.

So why did that happen?

What did the Jews do in those countries to earn that?

I say it again: I am not any racist nor religiously inclined person.
Instead I have worked (my day job) with people representing various nationalities and regions within said countries for nearly ten years, 255 travel days per year in average to said countries.

Listen: You are not going to get kicked out of your country unless you did something really Really bad.
You have done something really bad to get kicked out. Moreover, it was an entire group ethnicity. Moreover, That Many Times! Pic Related!

I'd like to hear more from the very source.
>the jews are a grave minority, right?

Attached: jew expulsions.png (928x8800, 1.21M)

Jow Forumsddit

lol

I am not a political person, nor a redditor at all. I am an oldfag.

Are you a Jewish person? Please talk to me. :)

Why lol? Are you so widespread and rooted these days? Do you think that way?

Please have a chat with me. :)

lol

Ah, another reaction.
>another reaction of a same type

Would you talk to me? :)

Ok, here's my 2c
>i am not a racist nor nazi nor anything in such premise
>ever

However, No other religious ethnicity can claim such a frequency and rate of expulsion than Jewish tribe. Pic related.

No one. No other ethnic religious group in the recorded World history comes even close.

So why did that happen?

What did the Jews do in those countries to earn that?

I say it again: I am not any racist nor religiously inclined person.
Instead I have worked (my day job) with people representing various nationalities and regions within said countries for nearly ten years, 255 travel days per year in average to said countries.

Listen: You are not going to get kicked out of your country unless you did something really Really bad.
You have done something really bad to get kicked out. Moreover, it was an entire group ethnicity. Moreover, That Many Times! Pic Related!

I'd like to hear more from the very source.
>the jews are a grave minority, right? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am not a political person, nor a redditor at all. I am an oldfag.

Are you a Jewish person? Please talk to me. :) :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Why lol? Are you so widespread and rooted these days? Do you think that way?

Please have a chat with me. :) :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ah, another reaction.
>another reaction of a same type

Would you talk to me? :) :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You seem to post under USA flag.

Please, Could you tell me if Jewish culture in USA is stronger than say Catholic Church?

You seem to post under USA flag.

Please, Could you tell me if Jewish culture in USA is stronger than say Catholic Church? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

such is life

such is life :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

kikes run this place and it fucking sucks
we need to kill them all and fix this country
we must take back ALL. OF. OUR. LAND.
from the beaches of California to the bayous of Louisiana to the comfy and based forests of the new english states like Massachusetts and RIAPP

Based

Also based

Attached: 11297570.gif (260x400, 349K)

Remember that this thread is being Necrobumped by JIDF. Always remember to hide this thread.

You are right