I'm 34 and I get rejected by women because of my job so fucking much...

I'm 34 and I get rejected by women because of my job so fucking much. I hate all the women that rejected me because of my job. And I hate my parents for putting me into this world by breeding.

Attached: b02.png (420x420, 146K)

Grow the fuck up faggot. Convert to Judaism and join the IDF.

Have Sex

Attached: mIKfBnKSWTlHdMYN85Nx.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

Based as fuck

Have sex with me

so, what do you do for a living?

clean and refuel buses

So apply for other jobs. Go to uni or trade school. You are the only thing keeping yourself back.

No. My shit childhood is keeping me back among other things. I'm 34, it's too late. I can't get better jobs by just applying because I have no education. Can't go to university because it's too late, I'm not smart enough and I will get a shitload of debt.

this

>I can't
>I can't
>I can't
Nigga u can do whatever you want. It's not going to be easy

retarded cuck

the burger is right
go rob a bank and kill at least 50 people
youll be swimming in pussy cuz them thots like bad guys

Only idiots say "you can do whatever you want", fucking brainwashed retards.

>because it's too late
Nigger, you have free uni, its never to late, you are a fucking idiot.

It's not free dumbass, because you have no income and still have to pay for food, apartment etc. so people here get a lot of debt too.
>Russia
you know nothing about the suffering of the West so shut up

> waaa women don't want to procreate with some manchild who works at McDonald's
Fuck you, you entitled man baby.
Either improve your situation and take responsibility for your life decisions or realize that not everybody is meant to be in a relationship and that you don't need a female to validate your existence.

become a swedish teacher
im sure theres some untapped market for that in sweden

Stop being a bitter faggot and make your sad existance less sad by having basic fucking education.

>It's not free dumbass, because you have no income and still have to pay for food, apartment etc
you faggots get paid more in neetbux than people who put their fucking life in a high tier career get here, please fucking spare me your whining about
>the suffering of the West
go kys

fuck you too

you only get a tiny amount, the rest is loan which means debt

> even though im a grown man, its my shitty childhood to blame. I cant be held accountable for my actions.
My mom was fucking raped by her step dad who tried to kill her but she still bust her ass to work and go through college so she could have a better life. Nobody is responsible for success except you!

would you rather take a loan for living expenses to get a degree or scrub buses for the rest of your life

I'm pretty sure I can't study at university. I took one course and it went to shit. It's a one year course but it took me 3 or 4 years or some shit to just barely pass it. And the aptitude test for university I've completely sucked at every time. Even the best result I got was shit but the last time it was fucking unbelievably shit.

>My mom was fucking raped
good, fucking cuck

You know I'm right and that's why you can't come up with a good response. No good woman should ever want such a whiny, irresponsible brat who just makes excuses for their shitty life.

Not sure because I don't want 20-30 years of paying off debt. People who think student debt is normal are fucking brainwashed.

I didn't say they should want me, fucking retard, learn to read.

> I think that rape is good and am a woman hating piece of shit. Hmmm.. I wonder why no woman wants me? It's such a mystery.

Then go scrub a bus and get run over by one, faggot.

I hope you get raped too

i know a complete 70 iq brainlet refugee in denmark and hes doing fine
i know it might be harder as you get older but reresd what i posted above

there's no way around it
unless you manage to live with your parents

yalls gotta take a step back

Attached: bigrita.png (998x896, 506K)

Then why did you say you hated them for rejecting you for your job in your orginal post? Why are you so butthurt if you don't even want a female? What is the point of this thread?

My God you are fucking stupid. I want them but I didn't say they SHOULD want me. You are so fucking retarded it's unbelievable.

haha a crying lazy muslim immigrant thread right here

You are not a real swedu, you just moved in because they gave you a chance to live in peace in a country made of immigrant neetbux. Fuck you fucking nigger.

tl;dr Not a swede itt

I hope you fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit. If you're really as bitter and resentful for being born as your orginal post says, you're a fucking pussy and should fix your parents' mistake.

> I want them but I didn't say they SHOULD want me
Then why are you so mad if you don't think they should want you?

dumbass

If you're ok with how your life is, stop complaining. If you are not, then change. Just stop being a whiny bitch.

dumbass

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

retard

seriously just stop pretending and put some effort

Success doesn't happen over night. You need to sacrifice and work hard.

Become gay

Lmao just restart and hope you get better rng next go around

you are a fucking man child. end yourself.

savage!