Late night loneliness

Yo fuckers I haven't been here in like over a year, what the fuck is up, since we last spoke I've:
>move to belgium
>completed a master's degree
>met 5 algerian guys who didn't speak english but still gave me free cigarettes and free pateries
>still have nightmares
Cheesr assholes, I'm drunk and I'm going to drink more.

I'm Nightmare John and this is your evening /comfy/ in bant. let's have a conversation, you wonderful dickwads

Attached: 1497177314450.jpg (1834x1440, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm drinking with this black guy, his french is so fucking beautiful, it's retarded

Attached: 1501418415133.jpg (667x1000, 126K)

the theme of tonight's alcoholism is FM84 - Atlas

youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M

fuck me this is a great album, i love outrun shit like this

Attached: 1501444652076.jpg (2048x1362, 1.49M)

i think i might be in love with another gilr that I don't really know even though I have a gf, does that make me an asshole or is it just hte way it si

Attached: IMG_3985.jpg (633x842, 74K)

what ass end of belgium did you end up in?

fucking brussels because aparantly it's where peiple work for some reason. I'md rinking this la chouffe shit and it's pretty guuddd

Attached: 1501415790605.jpg (667x1000, 143K)

also, I don't know for how long I'll be heere, I think I'll move in like 6 weeks

how are you, dutch bro, why aren't you outside partying?

Attached: 1501414303899.jpg (540x810, 278K)

never tried it but i hear good things about it. brussels is the meme belgium at least you made it there. if you get offered a Rochefort 10 take it easy cos two will put you under the table.

I am unironically not dutch i just took up residence here over 20 years ago, the water is good.

fuck me up with that shit, I love that strong belgian petrol
tell me about your life, my guy why the hell are you awake and why aren't you outside haveing sex with women

Attached: kldBlOe.jpg (728x410, 43K)

lol my mrs is tucked asleep in bed, she’s been very sick for the last six months but today we had a long day out getting stuff for the garden and little pond. i spent most of the evening digging a hole, installing a new filter box and then installing a water butt to collect rain water for topping up the pond.

other recommendations are any of the St. Bernardus beers they are thicc and delicious. i originally come from hell.

Attached: Dutch.png (250x146, 33K)

>five muslims and a darkie
That's Europe alright.

>darkie
are you from the 1930s or somethin

oh watsup burger how's that retarded country of yours doing?

what are you drinking tonight buddy

Attached: 1497043292337.jpg (5302x3465, 1.94M)

welcome back john we dont do these threads anymore the only allowed threads are gay and meta posts and mixes of the two thank you and have a joyful time on our new and improved board

get the fuck out of here that shit sounds so tranquil im stupified

dude st barnardus is my fucking guy, shit the brown one is so goood

how long have you been together? I'm moving in with my girl and I'm scared shitless

Attached: cIjSiva.jpg (728x418, 91K)

yo Schlomo my fucking guy how the hell are we doing? Give me an update of your life. So sorrry for being away so long

Dude that sucks, comfies are the reasons I went to this board.

Attached: 1501439740577.jpg (715x1000, 193K)

it’s nice to know someone else has the Bernardus under their belt, that shits given me a gut and no regrets. 21 years this year before that I was an 17 year old incel. pre-Internet boom shenanigans. I yearn for the days when there was no universal hive mind mentality like there is today. you should be shitting yourself it’s normal, she thinks it’s cute and befitting of a real man. i’m sure you’ll be fine, it’s not hard work if it’s a good fit. When are you planning to go all in?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

fuck that is a good beer. I've been strategically working my way through the most essential BEnelux beers to get a good taste of the areas brews, but man there's so many beers and only one belly.

Yo what you've been with the same girl since you were 17? Congrats that literaly amazing.

What do you mean by hive mind, please explain I want to hear advice from older men

I don't know when I'll go all in, I'm fearful as shit because I'm ovetly ambitious and social and intereted in philosophy, politics, and criticla thinking whereas she's more of the relaxed non-ambitious uncertain type.

The biggest problem is that she has anger issues and I don't know if I want to have a kid with someone like that, you know?

Attached: 1501445316191.jpg (1280x853, 218K)

i understand the beer choice issue, there’s hundreds and you know each one isn’t too bad since how many secret recipients can be kept in such a small space like belgium? lots of competition has made an excellent market to spend your entire life sampling (as a hobby only of course). the regional stuff i have only chipped into occasionally but i have enjoyed the dubble kempisch vuur, i’m not keen on tripples, i find they lack the yeasty grit and settled stomach due to the filtering, they tend to be clearer (see thru) if you know what i mean?

there’s a lot to be said for how the net has been abused to overly connect the world population, it’s not healthy for kids to be glued to social media. hyper awareness of the finest grained details of the world they would otherwise not know- sacrifice of the present for the most banal bullshit.

I’m not good at relationship advice but if you muck in now and do the work i reckon it will pay off, the alternative isn’t worth thinking about. everyone has their shortcomings, if someone can put up with me i’m sure you can put up the grit to see it through with your mrs. it’s the real stuff men are made of. hard times forge harder people, wiser, that is.

I was like you, still am but i have to watch over the mrs as she’s having treatment for the big C. didn’t see that coming a year ago. that one day when you think you have everything? Can be taken away in a second.

i’m off to bed- approaching 3am, i have to start work (composer, quiet night is best time) i understand if that was a bit much to chew over a beer, just goes to show though. life isn’t comfy for the most part but the bits that are you make your own. g’nite!

where were you living before you moved to Belgium?

Hey john
The last place I remember him posting from was norway