How many of you have ever met a furfag irl?

How many of you have ever met a furfag irl?

Attached: 356.jpg (1680x720, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sBjP8HhZBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i haven't talked to any yet irl, but i have seen many before in an anime convention i went to a few times

Attached: 1559576758506.jpg (455x436, 22K)

Zero.

>slav
>has weeb conventions with furries walking around
Gross.

You’re a Slav too, unless you’re an Italian living in Istria who had to adopt Slavic culture.

I'm one, wanna meetup?

Are you the Sayori poster or are you the gay Swede?

Neither, I'm just a drifter.

I imagine you've been here and talked to us, so you probably know we aren't really a very slavic country when compared to russia or other eastern slavs.
And, if i'm being fair, i only saw 4 or 5 furries there out of a few hundred people. And the weeb convention is lterally the only one we have in all of slovenia, that lasts only one day

Attached: 1558191457422.png (496x606, 272K)

I dated one before I found out what they were.

If we're using that logic, we dalmats are not slavs either because we had to adopt a lot of italian and turkish culture. Most of us don't look much like russians either.

none. Source on the OP pic thanks

not one
i doubt there are too many furries in the mid east
this movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=9sBjP8HhZBM
google is your friend

I'm coming to Tel Aviv in August.

They're not that rare, if you spend enough time outside of your house eventually you'll meet one.

im not saying we aren't slavs, we quite clearly are, but i was just saying that we've had lots of influence from germans, so things like furries and other degeneracy might be more common here when compared to "more" slavic countries such as those in eastern europe.

Attached: 1552756907017.jpg (480x269, 31K)

They're not rare in your country because it's essentially Sodom. Here you only see an occasional pasty nerd that may or may not be a furry.

yes and later found he was a convicted pedophile

Fair point. That shit just makes me glad to live in the Balkan.

pretty much, yeah. I live in a pretty rural place where there aren't many basedboys running around, at least.
A strange thing that i've noticed, though, is that the women in more rural areas with less basedboys around seem to be much more whorish than the ones in cities.

Attached: 3c2.png (1064x983, 1.32M)

maybe with no beta provider to settle down with after riding the cock carosoul, they have no incentive to stop being whores.

Ive met only 1. But only because I almost never go outside when off work. and nobody dresses as furries at their home while me, a contractor, is there.