The Mods Have A Sense Of Humor After All!

A FIVE MINUTE Ban is rather excessive, don't you agree?!

Attached: Test.png (412x573, 11K)

Yes.

replying before thread gets deleted

temporary block is for 10 your actual dicking is coming soon

I've never seen something like that before, pretty interesting.

It's five minutes on the naughty step for pinky. Stop calling people cunts and do your coloring in.

Fagmark please.

They most certainly do.

Attached: Normie gets shadow banned.jpg (2728x2224, 1.25M)

I don't get it, how does that prove a shadow ban?

>t.

Attached: .png (659x1131, 514K)

The only thing that was edited out of that ban image was my IP. No reason and no post to reference for an explanation.
The only post I had recently that got deleted was one that had a pastebin in it that was "spam" I guess.
Instead of the mods actually referencing everything like they normally would I had to dig through the archives to find this.
No reason and no reference is the Jow Forums equivalent of a shadow ban.
I'd rather them just say "you're a shithead so I banned you XDXDXD" than this shadow ban shit.

Attached: Normie is kill.jpg (796x455, 155K)

Ah, I see. I guess using a regular name and trip makes you an easier target for them once they decide they don't like you...

I don't even think it's that they don't like me it's more that they will ban me for anything they can it seems. Like how am I supposed to know what's spam and what's not? What am I not supposed to quote any link ever?
At first I thought it was that I was posting the same music genre but the bans I get are kinda bullshit.
I'll get off work ask about something that's being posted ONCE and wham. Banned.
It's getting really annoying and I almost suspect they have a bot that automates the process for them.
I wish the mods would be more open with us honestly.

Attached: Kongou.jpg (480x578, 45K)

>not supposed to quote any link ever
no you are supposed to explain who you are quoting
people say this for a reason you should know this by now

>should know this by now
God damn it waffle who you quote?

Attached: 1480445784064.png (616x480, 237K)

shit I'm gonna get banned again
I WAS QUOTING HIM ABIB I SWEAR

Attached: 1547020768763.png (465x448, 345K)

i found a solution stop posting

>ABIB
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1493419441868.jpg (640x535, 36K)

Not falling for it kike. I always do the opposite of what jews tell me.

Attached: zUixNrI.jpg (1125x726, 662K)

Nice cock

Seethe more faggot, it’s obvious that Pinkybong is Fagmark. But go ahead and continue to make an ass out of yourself and defend a terrible poster.

Things like this would be proof they don't have a bot, or if they do they aren't using it. Certain images that get threads deleted can stay up for days.

Praise thy almighty large cock

Maybe later.

Good answer.

Attached: 1558711070815.gif (300x169, 1.35M)