Need a h-hand Anonymous?

Need a h-hand Anonymous?
Whether it's life advice, h-help with neuropsychopharmacological interactions, or just a d-desire to talk, I'm here for you.

Don't s-suffer in s-silence.

Attached: pychology_stand.png (540x600, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anekiho.me/chat2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah there's this annoying fucking oxygen stealing tranny named Roberts. Would really love it if she shot herself in the head. Any thoughts on this?

Attached: 1560135461027.jpg (1536x2384, 380K)

N-none at all; live and l-let live, I say.

Attached: 707467 - =_= alice_margatroid arnest blush_stickers chibi _d heart heart_in_mouth jpeg_artifacts obj (626x536, 49K)

I also want to throw her shit OnePlus 6 at a brick wall. What do you think?

Attached: 1560007834156.png (825x1100, 584K)

KILL YOURSELF BLACKMAILING TRANNY

Doesn't s-sound very nice

Attached: 2e9a-1girl-alice_margatroid-bespectacled-blonde_hair-female-glasses-hairband-nokishita-solo-touhou.j (657x657, 83K)

Ok, thanks for your help. Now eat these fucking eggs.

Attached: 1560049865863.png (562x715, 560K)

N-no worries

Attached: 163666 - alice_margatroid apron blush cooking kazami_ruku touhou.jpg (392x540, 58K)

How did you handle finding out that Alice is nothing more than a rip-off character from another manga and that ZUN is a hack?

I learned not too long ago that most of the characters in Touhou 6 are just rip-offs of characters in Sarai. Once word gets out that both Cirno's design and music are a clone from something else, I'm worried that Jow Forums is going to completely implode.

I'm t-taken from a much more obvious source you know? Alice in Wonderland? Lewis Carol?

Attached: 0c30-1girl-alice_margatroid-alternate_costume-bangs-black_bow-black_legwear-black_neckwear-black_ski (845x1470, 493K)

PC-98 Alice was.

The newer Alice was taken from somewhere else.

P-probably from PC-98 Alice, I'd w-wager. yes, w-with other sources, but I d-don't think that makes one a hack.

All art is built on prior art, after all.

Attached: b569-1girl-alice_margatroid-altivr-animal_ears-bed-black_legwear-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-blush-bow-bow (1000x1412, 807K)

Why are Australian posters so shit?

I love you so very very very much, Alice.
Even if you don't love me back.
I think about you at all times, every day.

See? Awful post

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Will you post your bust size if i post mine

"Flat" isn't a size

How does that matter at this point?
picture related

Attached: touhou-aya-pantsu1.png (577x536, 114K)

Are you an actual psychologist or just someone who likes to hear peoples problems and make recommendations?

My Hero Fagademia stole from Touhou.

N-neither. I have training, but am not a psychologist. It's a peanuts reference

does god exist

Probably not

are you still taking hormones

I n-never started as I am a biological female

prove it

Feel free to w-watch my streams dear

post boobgina

Attached: (14).gif (640x360, 337K)

No t-thank you

are you gay

Bi

yes

ok

How exactly is your help supposed to help anyone? How does it work?

You have a problem
You ask for help

simple.

I d-dont know what you mean. Help, by necessity, helps people.

As f-for how it works, it depends on the person. Currently I'm h-helping someone on discord get over their fear of telephones so they c-can call a doctor.

About their fear of telephones.

So I m-mean, the end goal is to eliminate that fear. Then they w-will be happier, healthier, and able to use a phone.

Nah. That's stupid. If my phone is broken and it needs repair I go to a brokenphonerepairman and ask him for help. At all stages he will be able to tell me: listen - I'm doing x so y will happen and your phone is functional.

Now I suffer from anxiety. Do the same.

..they have anxiety, not a broken phone.

Sure. It's just a type of a problem. Just tell me what you are doing with my anxiety.

Listen I know Poland is a backwards shithole but that's not how mental illnesses work.

R-right, a mental health problem. It's n-not comparable to repairing a cell phone, as n-no two individuals is identical.

I'd b-be happy to go through the stages of treatment for CBT at a l-later date if you have anxiety and are l-looking for treatment though. Contact me here:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: rukiarcx
Discord: Alice#8225
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2

But your view of t-the nature of how mental health works is...off to say the least.

One of m-my best friends is from Poland, b-but they certainly have a backwards view of mental health and lgbt concerns...

I've been a fatass all my life and I'm starting to think it's a mental problem, I'm not addicted to any other substance like alcohol drugs cigarettes or anything but for my life I cannot resist food, what would be your advice for someone like me?

No. No two phones are identical. They vary vastly on atomic level, yet general knowledge on how phones work and good awareness of what he is doing and why allows brokenponerepairman to fix majority of them. You are just dodging to avoid admitting that you don't know shit.

You don't know shit both about people and about what you are doing and you are praying on people who are in difficult position who can't really afford to tell you to fuck off. All this is about you, so you can feel good about yourself, and since any sort of human attention makes people feel better you are just hoping that someone's problem will go away while he/she feels better because of you so you can claim that you helped them.

My hobby is to eat psychologists' souls. I have consumed at least 4 so far. You're next.

Passing by to wish y'all a nice day and collect tributes for the Sun Avatar

Attached: IMG_20190609_170933.jpg (1536x2048, 1.51M)

Yeah, I'm g-gonna go right back to "people aren't phones" and move on

W-well, what are your eating habits? How often do you eat, what sort of stuff do you eat, do you eat because of a particular emotion, etc?

did they diagnose your autism yet

J-just because he is mad and misinformed doesn't make him autistic, Anonymous.

N-nice to see you Oracle

shut up dorkatron

W-what did you wolfing say to me?!

Good. That's why I asked you in the first place. It's a great opportunity to explain to us all. Why are you not doing it and instead accusing me of ignorance, which I never denied in the first place?

Attached: WHAT IN THE WOLF.jpg (493x2000, 482K)

I offered

I l-love you, banana man

I am really just passing by tho, lunch time is almost over
Have a good day Alice, keep being the only OC around this great website

Attached: 1559127778.png (600x730, 147K)

C-can do

Attached: ROGAL DORN'S COLLOSAL CHAINBLADE.png (500x1296, 412K)

Threatened you? How? That I'll eat your soul? You sure that with your current level of situational and social awareness you are fit to really help anyone?

Besides, my motives are yet unknown to you. Does't stop you from assuming they're ulterior. Feels a bit defensive...

Mmhm

Okay n-nearly all of the people in m-my work slack said that'd be somewhat disturbing and lead to them not wishing to speak to the individual who said it.

That's a cross section of many international workers as well. I feel confident saying that is not normal behavior and is off putting.

well i usually eat twice a day and not even that unhealthy it's just portion control that's bad, I will typically eat until i phsycially cannot anymore or it hurts and hate myself, eating till I'm just full is mostly not enough to satisfy me

I s-see. So you h-have a problem where "full" does not imply "satisfied". And you find it unreasonable to be unsatisfied?

REMINDER NOT TO TRUST ALICE3D
SHE WILL OBDUCT YOU AND RAPES YOU WITH A STRAP-ON

well i'm just angry all the time then and can't stop thinking about food until I get some more, sometimes I will force myself to stop and after few hours the feeling will go away but it's mentally exhausting

I s-see! What are you angry about, dear?

olklahoma oklahoma heute suaf ich mich ins koma

well angry about being hungry or just wanting to eat when I'm not hungry, I guess it all sounds a bit confusing but it is just food addiction I think

Thank you for the delightful nonsense!

>Need a h-hand Anonymous?
Yeah I do, my left one isn't working too good

Attached: IMG_20190610_181412.jpg (2373x3163, 1.76M)

FUCK (((ALICE3D)))
FUCK ORGAN-TRAFFICKING
FUCK BLACKMAIL
nice hand faggot

Attached: 1534115120309.png (3000x5989, 1.71M)

spend my whole day lying in bed crying and cutting my legs
in one word awful

ALICE3D IS A BURDEN ON OUR SOCIETY. '''SHE''' IS A DIRTY WHORE, AN ORGAN-TRAFFICKER, AND A SCAMMER. ALICE3D BRIBES THE Jow Forums MODERATION TEAM TO DISREGARD HER AND HER ORBITERS' POSTS, AND TO BAN ANYONE WHO DARES TO SAY THE TRUTH. ALICE3D'S THREADS USUALLY GO LIKE THIS: ALICE OPENS HER THREADS WITH A NICE MESSAGE, TO LURE INNOCENT ANONS INTO JOINING THE DISCUSSION. THESE ANONS THEN TELL ALICE3D ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS, WHO, IN TURN, OFFERS TO HELP. ALICE THEN EMAILS THE VICTIM, ASKING HIM (OR HER) FOR HIS (OR HER) PERSONAL DETAILS. AFTER THESE DETAILS ARE GIVEN, ALICE ATTEMPTS TO BLACKMAIL HER VICTIM INTO PAYING HER MONEY. IF THE VICTIM REFUSES, SHE DOXXES HIM (OR HER) AND SPAMS HIS (OR HER) PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGHOUT THE INTERNET. WHEN HER VICTIMS COMPLY TO HER DEMANDS, SHE USES THEIR MONEY TO PURCHASE CHILD ORGANS FROM THE BLACK MARKET. SHE THEN SELLS SAID ORGANS FOR A HIGHER PRICE ON AMAZON AND USES HER PROFITS TO BRIBE THE JANITORS AND MODERATORS, AND TO EXPAND HER ORGAN-TRAFFICKING EMPIRE.

"Food addiction" isn't quite w-what you are describing, though your doctor should be able to referr you to a clinic if it is a f-for of addiction.

Why would you get angry for wanting to eat when not hungry? Because you can't eat easily due to not being hungry? It sounds like you are using food as a source of comfort.

Yeesh! Whats eating at you, Anonymous?

Go away retard

>It sounds like you are using food as a source of comfort.
well pretty much yeah, I guess I use it as stress relief

S-so what you need to do is work to relieve the stress or anxiety causing this, and your food addiction s-should go away

SHUT THE FUCK UP ORBITOR
I BET SHE FUCKING PAID YOU TO SAY THIS

oh its me klems your spezial retard
last night i was annoying to someone who is very important to me. I fear her hating me and beeing left behind. Also I feel like manipulating her so she has to be nice to me by talking about mentall illnes stuff and so on to her. I don t do this on porpouse or anything but i feel like manipulating her so she keeps on talking with me

Let's not get into 'normal' and 'reasonable' argument. Normal nowadays is just oversocialized, overweight, unhappy, lonely with substance abuse. I'm pretty much the inverse of this and I like it this way.

I'm just genuinely surpised you would instinctively resort to this kind of social validation as valid criteria. Yu woman?

C-can I pay you to go away? Amazon changed their payment processor s-so now all these...*adjusts eyeglasses to try and read the madness* children's organs i kidnapped and/or stop are m-making bad stacks.

You are really ridiculous dude.

H-hit me on discord buddy

I'd have to quit my job but that doesn't seem to be possible right now, I work a 24/7 shift job and I heard doing night shifts can be partially blamed for weight problems, what do you think about that?

Ah? Your job is stressing you out? Fuck yeah it can, night shift is terrible! Whew! Did you s-start gaining weight after you picked up the job?

Yes, that will be 510€

>dear
So we're down to passive aggresive expressions of superiority? That's some deep psychology...

I was refering to your inability or to recognize an obvious joke, not how you compare to social norm regarding this. But I guess I could have been more precise. Point taken.

Going to r/banter for mental advice seems like asking a blind man his opinions on a painting

Attached: __nemu_nemuru_original_drawn_by_mizuki_eiru_akagi_kurage__8b2589fa9fe094766d2f2e6ac9191188.jpg (1416x2006, 1.47M)

>So we're down to passive aggresive expressions of superiority? That's some deep psychology...

Yikes dude.

well I was always overweight but it changed to obese when I got this job

>W-we are in a loneliness epidemic, I doubt "oversocialized" is normal.

That's precisely the root cause of this. Peeple are behaving in an ovesocialized way instead of being frank and authentic. It causes social interactions to feel weird and fake. So people are less inclined to engage in them. Hence loneliness. There's no contradiction here.

That's all you've got?

F-feel free to email me at [email protected]

>This triggered over a comforting southern drawl

N-not sure what to tell you dear

That's a pretty egregious over-reading of a simple phrase.

T-that is not the evidence we currently have. It h-had nothing to do with frankness and everything t-to do with loss of community.

The contradiction is your assertions with no evidence that can easily be disputed by a google search

I'm pretty sure that's even worse

Attached: d9a05fd8aca6b026f92f5a920a2dbff3d887df09.png (1000x1000, 669K)

>PCP or PG
sorry, I'm not familiar with those acronyms can you please elaborate?

Your doctor, darling.