God I wish I had a thicc Icelandic gf that gives me a blowjob

God I wish I had a thicc Icelandic gf that gives me a blowjob.

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- anonymous]d8452f5debd96fa5651d559a0f9adda7.jpg (2480x3507, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7842255/#7842362
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Than try to get one, also what's up Andy?

umm what

ohnonononononononoononono................ PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7842255/#7842362

Attached: 1555020051067.jpg (2560x1920, 1.1M)

Grandma is in hospice. Don't know what to say, shit's been rough. Been crying for the last couple of days not going to lie.

Also hi.

Hi! My fren here is interested in iceland culture, tell something about yourself.

I got a dumb question, are Latvians Uralic or Nordic?

Hi! My fren here is interested in Latvian culture, tell something about yourself.
On which side your moms or your dads?

Attached: 1550878866908.jpg (125x108, 2K)

i am icelandic 19 year old. I never leave my house and play vidya all day. Idk if im very good example of icelandic youth

Dad's, she's like... 84 years old.
She had a stroke on Saturday.

We are baltic, it's our own pretty thing.
You knew we have some common words with icelandic in our language, latvian? I just don't remember these words cuz ben learning icelandic about 10 yrs ago.
I imagined you all just alike. Is it true you hate foreigners out there? I just wanted to live in iceland some time ago but now i sometimes heard you are really not-liking foreigners.

Give urself a bj

Oh. Then what about the Eestis?

They are finns and not really pretty.

So they're Uralic, okay.
What is there to do in Latvia anyways? Like, I know there's Riga

My Grandma died a couple months ago and my Grandpa die a couple weeks ago. How the hell are you going to get a Icelandic gf?
Thoughts on Russian in your country?

I honestly don't know, probably through Jow Forums hopefully.

That sounds retarded if you think you can get a gf from Jow Forums. But I honestly don't know how to help you find one.

Attached: 1555696050094.jpg (592x492, 39K)

theres no girls on here in general let alone Icelandic ones

It is retarded and dumb, I just wanted to make a thread on Jow Forums to be honest.

You can do here anything you like, for me it's hard to say cuz i'm feeling pretty good on my own and don't really hang out with others. Pretty nature, you can go swimming now cuz it's summer and we have trade fairs almost every month.
Russians different like any other people, just little bit angry about ussr falling apart.

My man juice inside Junko.

Hey it's me your godson what does an Icelandic woman look like?

Attached: 1552059827723.png (800x800, 87K)

I wish that Moldovan poster was back.

Do you only make threads to not be bored?
this

Attached: iceland women.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Maybe, not really? I just like making threads.

I can't find any reason to make threads, only to post in them.

did she fall in one of them volcanoes?